Originally posted by Prime80
The Different Types Of Evolution
The following types of Evolution are described:
1. Cosmic Evolution: The origin of time, space and matter, by the Big Bang
2. Chemical Evolution: The origin of higher elements from hydrogen.
3. Stellar and Planetary Evolution: The origin of stars and planets.
4. OrganicEvolution: The origin of Life.
5. Macro-Evolution: The changing from one kind of species to another kind of species.
6. Micro-Evolution: The variation within kindsof species.
Observations about the different types of Evolution
- Of the above supposed 6 types of Evolution, only the last one, Micro-Evolution, has ever been observed.
- The other 5 types of Evolution are part of the Theory of Evolution.
- The other 5 types of Evolution are all theoretical, and have never been observed.
- They cannot be reproduced in a laboratory, and do not therefore fall under the strict definition of a science.
- They are in fact a belief system, taught in countless schools and universities in the world.
- Sadly they are taught as fact, even though the factual content of the Theory of Evolution cannot be proved or disproved, since nobody was present,
and these beliefs cannot be reproduced in a laboratory.
I gave up after page 6; too much of the same stuff.
The above quote is the best argument for evolution. I have an alternative hypothesis though:
1. If you want "proof" of God, then you must first give absolute blind faith, you must not ask for proof then you have to look for the signs (number
repetition, natural anomalies, strange coincidences, etc...)
-This is not something I can prove to you and its the only way to see it.
-First you tell your church to keep their propaganda to themselves,
-then you need to read the red letters in a non king James version of the New Testament, the teachings of Jesus himself.
-Science will never find this proof because their conditioning will not allow them to follow this formula.
2. If the Bible (and other sacred texts) were put together by men with something to gain, then they will omit any threats to their continuous
-how is it ten paragraphs are followed by one sentence then more paragraphs?
3. If God is the beginning and the end, his/her concept of time is NOT based on a 24 hour day.
-this is man's silly way of misunderstanding a vision.
I know this sounds way off base but here me out. This video is basically saying our food (peanut butter) proves evolution is fake thus God must be
real. This obviously proves nothing. The Bible obviously contradicts science because the original visions were tampered with my simple minded
monarchs. Obviously, obviously, obviously... obvious crap aside lets move on.
So how do we deal with a King's ambition to brainwash humanity? Well science of course, but back to the Bible. Up till fairly recently, historically
speaking of course, even tyrants have been extremely superstitious. Jesus obviously scared the crap out of the religious leaders of his time, so at
the very least, changing his spoken words would bring down the wrath of a blasphemous spirit that can raise the dead. This is why I believe the only
parts of the scripts not tainted are the red letters, the teachings of Jesus. Still with me, I know I still seem off topic here.
So, after reading his word, the Bible becomes clearer if you can understand it properly. Matthew is a good start. There is not enough space to give
all the text but 5:27+ & 6:1-13 give an idea of what I mean about his word and 13:3-9 is a parable (metaphor) explaining exactly what I mean by
understanding it properly. 13:18-22 explains the parable and another parable follows it. No I am not a bible buff, I actually had to dust off my bible
to find that and ironically all those numbers have been circling me for months now. I figured I was due to win the lottery but no luck there.
Now here comes the point. Science does not contradict the Bible fundamentally (see my hypotheses on top.) Check out genesis, the beginning. Seven days
is stupid. Seven visions however... you see, I have a gift of perception so let me walk you through the process. First, remember we are talking about
someone that lived a really long time ago, do some research if you need to. Once you have their perception, imagine seeing a formless rock in complete
darkness, you have to see it. Now read and tell me a man from his era could possibility know all this without divine intervention... assuming you know
the theories of how the earth formed and evolved yourself. By the way, the part where God "separated the dark from the light" is describing how an
antiquitous man translates the moon vision.
Keep my hypotheses in mind when reading. The bible is tainted; what didn't make sense to them they changed. Evolution is supported by the original
scriptures. Both evolution and divine creation co-exist.