It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mali Official Says Militants Trashing Ancient Manuscripts as French Troops Surround Timbuktu

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

You just don't get it do you,
It's not fanatic from Mali, it foreign jihadists from neighbouring countries intent on setting up an Islamic state accordong to thier own doctrine.
The Muslims of Mali have their own traditions and history and shouldn't be subject to abuses of wahibist fanatics.
For years now they have been fighting their own quit struggle against foreign invaders, fanatics from other countries. There is a very good documentary produced by an African film maker documenting their struggle.
It'd been going on for years.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I'm afraid all text and language will be lost (stored away like in underground in places like the Smithsonian) for very few eyes allowed to see.

Kind of like in the Planet of the Apes where history has been destroyed or hidden.

I did very little research on it after 1. I read something about 'new language' (perhaps from the Georgia Guidestores?) and 2. a very close friend/like family member who is a VP of an investment firm (oil and gas stock, pension funds etc) gave me a book out of the blue as a gift which was a dictionary of a 'New English'. The words were combined words that we already have but different meaning.

Wish I could find it now, but I'm afraid it is buried somewhere in here with other books and at the time I didn't pay much attention to it. If anyone knows which book I am refering to, let me know. It was a pocket sized book.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by punkinworks10

Yes i know about them

funny that they chase these islamists but also colonise the states
in the middleast and now africa

for example

why not ask the algerians for help, during the hostage crisis
why build a foriegn force on their land...overnight

its not about islamists
its about removing the old tribal order...for the new world order
thats why we see somalia and afghanistan the way they are
the tribes own the lands and assets...not a centralised government that we can manipulate

hence the burning of old documents

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
here, i found this

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Yeah, Al-Qaeda simply means "All Leadership". In Arabic anyway. The official meaning is just more bs for the idiotic mainstream to chew up. One only has to see what our leaders are doing to confirm that they are the real terrorists.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

al-qaeda...means "the base"

its a generalised term, meaning the base of operations.....
could be anywhere, anytime.....
vague is an understatement

peace

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by DarknStormy

al-qaeda...means "the base"

its a generalised term, meaning the base of operations.....
could be anywhere, anytime.....
vague is an understatement

peace

It is said that translated in Arabic Al-Qaeda means "The Base". It simply doesn't. Maybe you can work this out for me because I cannot find how it translates to The Base.

If you translate the word, It means "All Leadership" or "Leaders" . Seriously, where did The Base come from? Here is what it translates to in Arabic - القادة - This means "Leaders". I guess its just talking about the leaders of Al-Qaeda though, right?

Even if it was The Base, it should translate straight back to the above. But the base in Arabic means this - ث بس - W ČÓ. What the f it that?
edit on 29-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
i just heard a news report

"muslims are burning documents, because they dont need them, they have the quran"
hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what BS!!!!!

so now they dont need paperwork...lol

musim states have always kept paperwork
identity, property and land ownership, for tax and benefits etcetc

but this claim here lololololololl

but thats the level of conversation needed...or level of propaganda needed....lol

what a joke

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Wow ,
You don't understand the situation at all, so I'm not even going to try to have a discussion about it, because you have pre concieved ideas that you won't let go of

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

you know what

the best other theory i heard was that, they hide them and claim they are destroyed...something about a 100 yr colony thing

anyway

its all good

peace
edit on 2-2-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join