It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel admits Ethiopian women were given birth control shots

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
So what you are saying, is Israel isn't for Jews, Just Rich Jews.

:shk:
So what I"m saying is that Israel is protecting itself economically. It doesn't want a bunch of extremely poor and uneducated immigrants coming in who will just breed like cockroaches and create even more baggage for the citizens of Israel to have to take care of. Israel is practicing good economic common sense. And they have a right to do so.

Your attitude is disgusting. Your mindset belongs to the history books.
The eugenics movement in America inspired the Nazis to implement the holocaust. Go back in time an frolic with those people.

:

edit on 29-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
From what I am gathering, these Ethiopians are being made to take the injections after they have been accepted into the country, not during the immigration process.. It cleary states that these people are already citizens of Israel..

During the immigration process they are told that they have to have the shots for a certain period of time (I think its one year). They agree to this during the immigration process. Then they become citizens. So the shots happen after citizenship. But the fact is .. they agreed to this law during the immigration process. They had a chance to back out. They did not.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The Ethiopiana were Jewish Israeli citizens. They weren't rogue immigrants. Are you not getting the fact that they were invited? Provide a Link to where it says that they had to agree to be potentially infertile in theira agreement to move to Israeli citizens.
edit on 29-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

How are you not seeing a problem with only targeting the black Jewish immigrants with this program? Do you not see the racism in it or what? Israel does not want a black population in the country. Most do not even consider Ethiopian Jews as "real jews".

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wolfbitch

It's okay I found the link that says they agreed to it. Again they made the error of giving them Depo shot. They should have offered a safer contraceptive. They slipped up royally.
edit on 29-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

edit on 29-1-2013 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

The allegation that the Israeli authorities were targeting Ethiopian women for prescription of the drug Depo-Provera was first reported five years ago. The National reports that in 2009, Eyal supervised a study that showed that 57 percent of Depo-Provera users in Israel were Ethiopian, although their community was less than 2 per cent of the population.

edit on 28-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

It is so alleged, also I doubt these people are giving the shot without knowing what its for, also I'm willing to bet the other 43% of the people on depo provera are also from poor communities. Also can't say much about ethiopian culture, but I don't know how often rape takes place, and no one here pretends to know, so how many of those women don't want to be on this drug? Just that one lady?

I just don't know, this seems a lot like anti jew propaganda... But wait bad things are always true, good things are propaganda... So much for critical thinking.

ETA not saying its their culture to rape, but some men expect women to be submissive like it or not.
edit on 29-1-2013 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
you know the issue is in Israel they are not integrating well and there is racism . Why do countries invite others when they don't know what to do with them. Anyway as Ethiopian are like second class citizens there now with infertility they feel cheated. Bill gates wanted to, wants to help. But I think Israel has sabotaged what could have been real progress.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

So the richer a person is and the healthier they,are the more kids they can have? And if they have high IQ/higher education even better .

Excuse me that is not the point and you should know BETTER! These people are unable to work due to years of malnutrition and ill health. So what FlyersFan is talking about and many of posts are twisting her words to suggest racism is actually economics. If these new immigrants cannot work then WHO IS PAYING FOR THEIR LIFE AND BREEDING HABITS. I repeat again not racism Economics got it? WHO IS PAYING FOR THEIR HOUSING, FOOD, HEALTH INSURANCE, BIRTHING, CLOTHS, ETC. My first born cost 1984 $28,000! Yes there was complications and the mother was healthy.

When I moved to the UK so that my wife could look after her grandparents and now her father I was judged to financially to be able to move here. These immigrants into Israel are not! By your standards a white American was being subjected to racist review! Of course when my wife was moving to America when we first were married I was deemed not to have enough HARD CASH as I was not a home owner. My mother who abused me as a child had to financially agree to bank my wife if we fell on hard times and not burden the system with Welfare. I was 32 years old with 2 Honourable Discharges and injured from service and I was not worthy of my wife but an abuser had to be the guaranteer! Now comparatively WAS THAT NOT RACIST? My wife is white English but of the English race not American as I was a white American not English when I immigrated.

FlyersFan you have been hit over and over my hat is off to you how you are handling this. I am sorry that people who accuse posters of not reading mistaken your words Economic as Racist. I am marking you as a friend as I often agree with you. Stars to you go Lady Go!

BTW we have adverts on TV here of Ethiopian women and their children that have flies on them many times in the day! I sometimes think that if they took that advertisement costs and apply it, then problem solved then I remember Charities pay admin and only 2 - 5% donations make it to the target. 2 min adverts begging for money. Now I feel for their plight but at the end of the day when theres begging on UK TV for monies why would those individuals bring more life into this world. I had the second child only cause I was an only child and did not want my first born not to have a brother or sister! I constantly worried about supporting them and cannot understand why the same is not true in reverse! In my narrow mind (what you are thinking, not my idea) I would have thought mandatory birth control would be an accepted practice knowing a foreign nation was going to pay for total life experience of these immigrants. Remember America would not approve welfare for my wife as my mother had to sign a legal guarantee document!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Your attitude is disgusting.

Grow up. :shk: Your attempt to make a link between a voluntary immigration law that is based on economics .. to the Nazis ... THAT is what is disgusting and totally absurd.

Israel has a right to have ANY immigration law it wants.
Israel's law is based on common sense economics.
NO ONE forced the immigrants to go to Israel.

How easy it is for you to demand that Israeli tax payers to support all this human baggage. How about you put your money where your mouth is. Put your paycheck each week into an envelope and mail it off to Ethiopia so YOU can support the litters of uneducated and poor children that these people pump out. If you really cared about the Ehtiopians, you'd be glad that they'd be taking a break from pushing out babies for a while. They can't take care of themselves or the children they already have .. let alone more. Taking a break for a year won't kill them .. it can only help them. IF you really cared, THAT is what you'd be discussing. Instead, the anti-Israeli hate comes shining through ...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

It's not anti jewish, Ethiopians are Jews.

Many here don't know from where the case builds from and so reply from irrelevant, little applicable economic and immigration standpoints...

This is one aspect that don't get much press.

A "Lite" if you will, modified system that parallels the traditional Indian ethnic caste hierarchy, but applied to Jews.

Islamic sectarian infighting is covered and distributed to death, but it not so for Judaism.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

I agree its also anti Jew that's driving the outrage toward this. I mean do they prefer that they have dying children due to poverty. Does the human rights people see the situation of women being circumcised and dying in child birth, and dying before 5 yrs old as better than giving them Depo shots. Knowing plenty of western women including myself have had depo shots and ended up better off for it

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

How are you not seeing a problem with only targeting the black Jewish immigrants with this program? Do you not see the racism in it or what? Israel does not want a black population in the country.

How are you not seeing the basic economics of this? Do you not see how economics works or what? Economics 101 .. basic college stuff ... a country can only absorb just so many freeloaders .. and that is exactly what these people are. That is exactly what the unending stream of babies from them are. They happen to be black .. that doesn't mean it's a 'black thing'. If it were, then Israel would say 'no' to any immigrants wanting to come in who were black. But they aren't doing that. They are just saying .. 'take a break from pumping out babies for a year. It's good for you and it's good for us'.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

So the richer a person is and the healthier they,are the more kids they can have? And if they have high IQ/higher education even better .

Its a known fact that educated people have less children already.

But poor people expect the government to take care of them.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Are you not getting the fact that they were invited?

Are you not getting the fact that they VOLUNTEERED to go to Israel?
Are you not getting the fact that they AGREED to the immigration laws?
Are you not getting the fact that they can't even take care of themselves let alone more kids?
Are you not getting the fact that they are only taking BC for a year or so and the break in having kid after kid after kid is a good thing for both them and Israeli tax payers?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Yeah once you become a citizen of a country you should be treated equally. Its true. Israel really messed up. Even just 2 coil implants would have delayed their breeding for 6yrs lessening the amount of kids they would have. And no one would of bat an eyelid. Instead now they have human rights groups all over targeting as violators.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Will you please stop going on. You've made your point.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
You don't know how politics works. This is abysmal. For the likes of people like bill gates.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

And not to mention these people might be israeli now, but they ran away from Ethiopia because of what their own brothers were doing to them. Much much worse.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I might be the only one actually seeing your point. but I think you are clearly ignoring a much bigger point....

Who else is Israel requiring to take long acting birth control as a part of their immigration agreement? That's the piece of the puzzle I'd like to see. Clearly this isn't as black and white (pardon the pun, or don't, don't care) as the title implies.

But the fact remains, these people are being directed take long acting contraceptives because of their race, if you can't at least admit that, you are a lost cause.

But if you want to play the economic game. fine. Do it. That's EXACTLY how the Nazis justified their pogroms against the jews leading up to the wars and the holocaust, it was all a matter of economics.

If you were a citizen in Germany, or some of the surround European countries, in the 20's and 30s this is the type of stuff you'd be hearing and reading:

Jews are dirty, uneducated, they are beasts that walk on two legs (ooo that one sounds familiar)
Jews attempt to control the monetary system
Jews control the economy with no benefit to any non jews
Jewishness is a disease that must be cured, the cure is eugenics.

Now, these obviously are exactly applied to this situation, but clearly you should be able to see the parallels.

So... If you are Jewish(Caucasian), you are automatically an Israeli Citizen, unless you are black, then you have to jump through hoops, one of which might require you giving up your ability to have children for several years.

Lets just stop and think clearly about this. Why would anyone support a racist country? The demands of Israel being a Jewish state, is clearly racist, their racist policies flaunt this before our very eyes. Why is this expectation that Israel must remain a majority of Jewish people?

What if, this were any other country, and any other group of people. What if America tomorrow decided to limit the rights of all non whites, add insulting stipulations to immigration laws, and went as far as to build highways for whites only? Would the global community support that?

What if Iran, tomorrow, say, all non muslims are no longer citizens, we will not allow anyone in, and we will restrict the rights of non muslims, starting with their ability to "breed"

And lets stop for a second. Am I the only one offended at the use of the term "Breed" when talking about this situation? When you talk about friends having a baby, do you refer to it as "breeding" no, of course you don't.

And that, friend, makes you an ignorant racist, as you are ignorant of our own racism. Your use of the term "breeding" in relation to these peoples NATURAL RIGHT TO GIVE BIRTH is offensive, as it's dehumanizing them, which makes it easier for you to say "don't immigrate"

Sadly, this is the type of story that the antisemites will jump on, make all of us look like we're in that club. Every action and supposed action of this type done by the government of Israel does a disservice to Jewish people globally, it's a self fulfilling prophecy. Everyone hates the jews, we're all out to kill them eventually. It's patently false, but easier to digest when you see crap like this taking place.

So anyone in support of something like this, feel free to justify it without sounding racist, i'm quite interested to see how you word it. I can't see this as anything but ethnic cleansing at the door, that's exactly what it is.

And don't fool yourself into thinking this is about provided them with a "healthy lifestyle" there are plenty of methods to do just that without chemically spaying them. That's done for 1 simple reason, no mental gymnastics can escape.

To limit the growth of black population in Israel, to maintain it's racial purity.

No, this isn't genocide, or the holocaust. This isn't nazi Germany. No. It's Germany in 1930. That's what this is. Three or four "justifiable" measures away from it, that's what it is.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join