It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prayers and best wishes to those lost in the terrible accident in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
[color=cyan]

Wanted to take time to send some positive vibes to the people of SAO PAULO, BRAZIL struggling with the losses the families have had to deal with there from the terrible fire that took so many lives. Some may feel there is no use of this but 1 ask to please keep those vibes to yourselves and hopefully if you can send some positive best wishes to the families.

God Bless and may the Lord watch over those lost.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

news.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
An absolutely horrible tragedy. My prayers go out to all those affected.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

Thank you jeramie for your positive energy

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

May every soul find the light of the Lord.
And may every heart that aches for the dead
be relieved.

In Jesus name.
edit on 27-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
A terrible tragedy. I live in Brazil and even though I don't know anyone directly involved I was particularly shocked to learn some of the details of what happened.

A girl received the following text message from her boyfriend in the middle of the night: "I'm dying, I know I'm not going to make it out of here. I love you, be strong".

Another girl who died in the fire posted on facebook "Fire at the nightclub, HELP".

And the fact that while the rescue teams were removing the bodies their cellphones were ringing non stop, which caused some of the rescuers to break down emotionally and have to be relieved from duty.

EDIT: BTW the fire wasn't in São Paulo, it was in a city called "Santa Maria", which is about 600 miles south of São Paulo.

edit on 27/1/2013 by Deny777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Healing thoughts and prayers ((((Brazil)))). Blessings and comfort to all. Amen.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Amen and God Bless. Thanks randyvs for your positive vibrations for the families dealing with such tragic losses.

Originally posted by Deny777

A girl received the following text message from her boyfriend in the middle of the night: "I'm dying, I know I'm not going to make it out of here. I love you, be strong".

Another girl who died in the fire posted on facebook "Fire at the nightclub, HELP".

And the fact that while the rescue teams were removing the bodies their cellphones were ringing non stop, which caused some of the rescuers to break down emotionally and have to be relieved from duty.

EDIT: BTW the fire wasn't in São Paulo, it was in a city called "Santa Maria", which is about 600 miles south of São Paulo.

edit on 27/1/2013 by Deny777 because: (no reason given)

Reading this..... about the females sending their last responses out like that. 1 prays that the Lord was their for them as they were crossing over with the least pain exposure. Hopefully if there was found to be a zoning type issue these issues get addressed to prevent any further tragedies like this.

I remember a few years ago hearing about a similar situation in the N.E. region of the states and many perished due to similar conditions mentioned with the stampeding and smoke inhalation so when observing this and the many who where lost 1 thought of the families the many families and felt it wouldn't hurt to ask some here on ATS who have been exposed to the potential effects of positive energy sharing to send some help/hopeful vibrations to the lost and the families dealing with their losses.

I also seen you added it is actually a different location and 1 apollos if the data is not fully accurate Deny777. Thank you as well for taking time out for your fellow species in pain.

reply to post by 1007532013

Thank you and God Bless 1007532013 for your energy shared. When 1 sends I try to concentrate on the general area where the families may be and focus the vibes there on the sad/upset/ energies to counter the feeling on the families so they can better focus their vibes on their LOVES.

Again thank you ALL for your participation here.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
1 - It wasn't in Sao Paulo, it was in Santa Maria

2 - It was no "accident".

top topics

join