It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research Forum Member's Thread (Updated 2018)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Some topic's I'm throwing out there for research by member's:

- Ghosts are real / can always be debunked / are faked

- Earth has been repeatedly visited by Extraterrestrials / Or So called 'Extraterrestrial visitations' can always be explained.

- The Moon landings were faked / or were genuine.

- Chemtrails are genuine / or an obvious hoax

- 9/11's building 7 provides proof of a conspiracy

There's also many more topics to tackle and provide some detailed contributions on.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Just got my scholar status and I am interested in the esoterics, especially the alchemists and the Rosecutions... I have nothing but time on my hands and I am an excellent researcher...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If there's any member's out there here on ATS who'd like to put together a small team of user's to thoroughly research and then fully delve into a topic without distraction, feel free to send a PM for scholar status to then get you started.

Currently user's HomerinNC and madmac5150 are also looking for projects to take part in so It might be worth seeking them out in particular.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'm worried that all the work that you (RA) and others have done will remain unread, gathering digital dust, so to speak.
It takes an awful lot of effort to make a research thread but it also demands a lot of effort from the readers.

There is very little interest on ATS for theories about Richard Nixon and the Apollo program so my threads end up being monologues, just like any other research thread is essentially a monologue - but conducted by two or more ATS researcher/narrators.

I'm starting to hit some roadblocks in my research. I have noticed that Nixon was a prolific book author after his '74 resignation yet he does not spend any substantial amounts of time talking about Apollo or Howard Hughes. What I have noticed is that he does not ever appear to be genuinely interested in Apollo - even for one second. It just seems to me to be a red flag in the historical narrative. His avoiding the subject of Howard Hughes in his books is a tell-tale sign of Nixon's urge to compel his will upon the mythologies of his presidency... one of those myths was Apollo.

Good luck to all researchers!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Good afternoon fellow researchers!

I'd like to publicly thank RisingAgainst, and all others involved in the approval process, for an incredibly fast response to my application.

I have a great many interests including, but not limited to, earth & space sciences, materials science engineering, ecological preservation, social programming, media manipulation, and government theory.

I have a few ideas for research topics that I will be proposing once I am able to assemble some rough outlines.

Looking forward to contributing to helping to increase the quality of this already great forum.

j&c

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I would like to initiate a LEVEL 1 research project investigating the connections between the Templar Knights and the Rosecutions... any takers?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

When are you looking to start this?

I have to finish my WW2 series, but if time permits I would love to jump in on this with you.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

No sort of huge hurry... my calendar is pretty open for the foreseeable future...

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Sounds like a fascinating subject to do a project on. I hope you can find some member's to take part - No rush though, in your own time.

Also approved a project by jadedANDcynical, It's one I think we'd all find to be a fascinating read.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I'd definetely be interested in a project like that.

Could you elaborate though on what goals of the project are? Is it just the link between the Templars and the Rosacrucions, or did you want to go into more details between the Templars and other groups as well? I'd like to see the full spread of topics, from the Templars right through to the Freemasons today, and even the (gasp) Illuminati. Something with this scope IMO really needs to be covered fully.

Putting my hand up in interest in the meantime.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Again, gratitude is in order to you for the acceptance of my project proposal.

SonoftheSun will be joining me in the exploration of any potential connections between the expanding earth theory and the electric universe theory.

I am waiting a response from one other direct invitation to this project. If you feel like you are interested, please PM me, I'd love to talk to you, but I think 4 is an upper limit on participants in this ambitious level 2 project so any final spot would have to go to someone that wows all of the team; and there are several here whom would qualify in that regard.

I expect that this will run over the time frame of a few weeks up to a couple of months, with of course the caveat that RL takes precedence and we all do this as a hobby.

That being said, I do expect to produce a polished collaborative effort that will make the ATS Research Team proud.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

I expect that this will run over the time frame of a few weeks up to a couple of months, with of course the caveat that RL takes precedence and we all do this as a hobby.

That being said, I do expect to produce a polished collaborative effort that will make the ATS Research Team proud.

Oh please remember that there is no real time frame from this end anymore. It just creates a tad too much unnecessary 'work' and worrying if you will. Also the whole point of this forum is to bring real quality contributions here so,.. in your own time people. Naturally though it is expected that there will be regular contributions from at least one team member on a weekly or two basis, and not, for example, nothing at all for months at a time. We want projects to actually be completed after all.

But, It's completely understood that real life comes first though so I'll always understand in that respect. Always. I'm always a PM away as well so if it does need to be left for a while, and for whatever reason, just let me know and I'll make sure it's ok for when contributions can begin. And whatever else can be done for the project and it's participants will indeed be done.

edit on 1-8-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Oh, I know there aren't any hard time requirements other than reasonable participation, and I wouldn't expect anything less. I just don't want to get bogged down in a Blizzard "It'll be ready when it's ready." kind of way

I love the format you've laid out in the guideline post and am oh so happy to have SotS on the team because his & MamJs LIC thread is what provided me the motivation to submit my application to the forum in the first place. That thread is one I hope to mirror the quality of.

I expect to have specific goals for each team member and, not only answer initial questions, but also propose further avenues for research.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

I'd definetely be interested in a project like that.

Could you elaborate though on what goals of the project are? Is it just the link between the Templars and the Rosacrucions, or did you want to go into more details between the Templars and other groups as well? I'd like to see the full spread of topics, from the Templars right through to the Freemasons today, and even the (gasp) Illuminati. Something with this scope IMO really needs to be covered fully.

Putting my hand up in interest in the meantime.

I agree, let's go full scope... my intentions were to start from the time period leading up to the First Crusade until the modern day... I like it

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Looking forward to it

Am leaving on vacation tomorrow evening but will be returning on the 8th. If you've started the project by then, it's all good and I'll be fine as long as I know what my goals are when I return so I can start digging

This project sounds exciting and I do hope it will answer many questions.

In the meantime, have a good time guys (and gals). See yall soon.

~Son.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
OK I finally have some time off to get my stuff up, I have ot publicly apologize for being so remiss in my duties and commitments, I was roped into a project that really needed my help and participation (on top of being in my line of work) and I couldn't deal with both at the same time, things have been calming down and I can finally go back to my regularly scheduled programs..

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I've just messaged SotS with the areas of focus I'd like to see him concentrate on.

If anyone has an interest in participating, even if only off thread by providing links/asking questions please do not hesitate to u2u.

We will be asking the following questions of both Electric Universe & Expanding Earth:

• A summary/history of each theory
• How do they differ from their mainstream counterpart and how are they similar?
• What evidence is there to support the theory?
• What unanswered questions do they leave, what do opponents of each theory say?
• Is this opposition based on fact or agenda?
• Is there any cross corroboration between EE & EU?

Once we have delved into each of these questions we should be able to demonstrate the presence or lack of connection between the theories.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Nice to see the conclusion of the D.B. Cooper Mystery project. Everyone is now of course free to post and share their comments if they so wish.

Congrats Sonnny1 and beezzer for being added to the Lead Scholar Rankings as well.
edit on 5-8-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Waned to drop a quick update:

I've heard back from SotS and he is digging in to his portion of the project and I have been doing the same.

I've the introductory post mostly complete and will be fleshing it out over the next few days. And expect to have it ready to post this weekend.

I'm learning so much and am excited to share what I've found with those interested in these topics.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Expanding Earth & Electric Universe Research Update.

It is a great honor to be working with jadedANDcynical on both these theories. It is exciting to research into a subject for which I had no real opinion as I never really looked into it even though these topics make headlines every now and then on ATS.

Reading about the Electric Universe Theory, understanding it, putting it in easy to follow terms is fun and tackling its premises is a real challenge.

As this research will soon come to a launch, this is a good time to thank J&C for coming up with this great idea for a research, Rising Against and the other Moderators who take time to keep reviving this board and the many scholars who participate in one way or another, making it all interesting and keeping its quality a notch above the other boards.

Looking forward to this !!!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join