It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Age movement is quite literally confused and mad!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Its still mad and crazy..,mouth foaming, there are humans living in catacombs of Mars crazy lol

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I didn't read through this whole post so I apologize if this has already mentioned. Like a lot of folks, I've been searching for some kind of "enlightenment" and I left no stone unturned, including some of the whackiest stuff that I thought I would never be involved in. My take is most of the new age folks are well meaning and just rehash eastern philosophies and religions and put them in a more modernized lingo.Yea, some of them are shysters but a lot of "christians" play the same game. I think most of them are genuinely convinced that they have all the answers. No one does, we're all gonna die at least we have one thing in common.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
Its still mad and crazy..,mouth foaming, there are humans living in catacombs of Mars crazy lol

Don't know if they're still alive after Mars got amped up with energy from Ison, but there are many things on mars we are not privy too, and elsewhere in the solar system.

And we could argue back and forth, but the bottom line is, its not logical to not question official lines, when the officials run a horrendously evil world and so would make anyone pull their hair out and run in fear of their very lives and liberty, and they would be insane not to feel that way. We can argue about whether something is possible, and I'll tell you that Nazi's were mars, in the 40's. That once they did the right tech, things progressed rather quickly for them.

PERIOD.

But you don't have to agree, however laughing at things that you don't think possible, is low hat, and ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

LOL if you believe Nazis were on Mars in 40s then you should hook up with the new age loons Basigo and Weber who think the US gov is time travelling.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I believe they're a lot further out than that, the Black Ops and that some of the street children have been taken far away for projects and worse, in some cases, because this is a very cold group of asshats, that we get to say, originated here.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You sound like Laura Eisenhower way off the planet with beliefs but unable to offer 0.0 tangible evidence. Shes crazy you know and championing ideas like this with no proof will make you mad as her eventually.

and her real last name isn't Eisenhower its Mahon or something like that. A person who misleads person about their name is either a liar or delusional. Hello its another new age crazy on the roam looking for publicity.

edit on 6-10-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

reply to post by AthlonSavage

LOL if you believe Nazis were on Mars in 40s then you should hook up with the new age loons Basigo and Weber who think the US gov is time travelling.

We all know the elite love to show their workmates their own secrets in broad daylight.

Have you ever watched the film 'Mission to Mars' ?

Now look at the colours of the leg bands, arm bands, on the right arms and the patches on the jet packs. Notice the colours are identical to the German flag.

Out of all the colours that could have been chosen, it just (by shear coincidence) so happened to be red, yellow and black. Amazing.
edit on 7-10-2013 by Rapha because: Grammer

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Its still mad beyond the point of no return

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

You do realize there are 98 flags with the red, yellow, and black color scheme yes? Why Germany and not one of the 97 others? Simply because it fits the conspiracy being sold, it's more plausible to say Germany than Pakistan... if they said Pakistan then less would believe the tripe being sold, because then the deception being perpetrated is too obvious. A good made up conspiracy is well crafted, it is lauded over at every turn any question that arises has an answer because it was already in the contingency that would allow the conspiracy to keep going, as more people buy into it, the more they dig silly things like those colors and add pieces to grow the hoax being sold to them.

Conspiracy is a lot like playing the stock market, how many shares of it you wanna buy is up to you but beware at some point the market surrounding that conspiracy will crash, like the 2012 business... how much you lose or hold on is in direct relation to how much stock you've put into it. There are still people holding steady on 2012, even though 2012 has passed... they refuse to acknowledge the stock is worthless. If something similar were to occur in two months as to what they were saying they will scream they were right all along... never mind the year now being 2013. Because if they were right all along it would have been called 2013 not 2012. If an event were to happen it could be wholly unrelated yet still be a sign or a piece to fit some conspiracy that may or may not exist.

It's life things change, naturally and by human intentional manipulation. Guano happens no need to go bat guano crazy over it, know what you can change and what you can't... if something like you say were real; what could you do about it? What could 1000's or even 1,000,000's do about it? Human / animal instinct is self preservation by any means, your neighbor if starving would throw you under a bus for a sack of potatoes. That's what we really need to be concerned about... Nazi's on Mars is the last thing on my plate and it doesn't amount to more than a speck of salt.
edit on 22-10-2013 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The new age is still as crazy as a fox amongst the chuckens

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
The new age is still as crazy as a fox amongst the chuckens

What are you? Old age?
edit on 16-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

iM the now age
, im surprised of all people you didn't get that one.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

iM the now age
, im surprised of all people you didn't get that one.

What beliefs does a 'now ager' have?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

You tell me, your Ats expert on the Now philosophy

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

You tell me, your Ats expert on the Now philosophy

I did not claim to be a 'new ager' or a 'now ager'.

I have no philosophy.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
BA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm sorry but this thread is full of idiots.

Okay first of all anything "new age" is not "new" it is Thousands of years old.

You see the problem is people don't connect the dots, they just dive into one sub-subject and get to the end and thats that they look no farther and claim "nothing happened" and remain a closed minded sheep. It makes me laugh really, it doesn't matter to me if you ignore all the facts that is your problem and you will have a crappy life....good luck with that.

All I'm going to say is dig a little deeper. The truth is hidden in plain sight.

Peace & Love.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

I'm sorry but this thread is full of idiots.

I thought id collect them all up in this thread in one fell swoop.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I have no philosophy.

Bah Sir...To be or not to be that is the question.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

kazanoom
Like a lot of folks, I've been searching for some kind of "enlightenment" and I left no stone unturned, including some of the whackiest stuff that I thought I would never be involved in.

Where are you looking (searching) for the light?
It is here - look the light is where you are always.
Seeking elsewhere is what happens - but how can the light be found elsewhere - there is only ever here.

The seeking energy will seek everywhere but the only place there is - if it found it would no longer be able to seek so it is just playing a game of hide and seek.

It is just a game of pretending there is somewhere else, something else. It is like God (who lives in the Garden of Eden) pretends there is an outside to his garden and then goes and lives in the scary, exciting, dramatic 'world' out there. He seems to remove himself (separate) from the paradise that is surrounding him by imagining an outside.
He totally forgets that he is in the garden of paradise and then seeks it in the 'outside' he has imagined.
It is a good game.

edit on 17-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

I have no philosophy.

Bah Sir...To be or not to be that is the question.

It is a false question because it is not 'or'.

To be 'and' not to be - is the answer!!

This is both existence and non existence at once - as one - all there is - all there will ever be, eternally.
edit on 17-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join