It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Message to All Whom Accept Christ as Lord and Savior

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

We all know CNN is state run media, and those who control the state hate God. Maybe one day I will be shouting my discovery from the airwaves but from the hostile feedback I've been getting it looks like they want to put me six feet under. The world always turns against important discoveries like this since it has such immense implications.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logan13

We all know CNN is state run media, and those who control the state hate God. Maybe one day I will be shouting my discovery from the airwaves but from the hostile feedback I've been getting it looks like they want to put me six feet under. The world always turns against important discoveries like this since it has such immense implications.

You haven't really provided facts though, you've just based it all on a theory (yes i read your other thread), and you use scriptures from a book created by man.

Come back with some peer reviewed data, and I will be the first to eat my hat.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Logan13

Why do you think your *theory* warrants so much hatred. You are starting to sound delusional...

Des

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I don't care if you agree or not, the evidence is on my side. If I didn't post here then there are Christians that wouldn't have heard about my findings otherwise. It hasn't exactly been easy independently making this discovery and then trying to tell the world about for the past few months. People tend to reject it because of my faith so since I wont compromise, I'm reaching out to those with similar ideals.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

For example a few hours ago I got cussed out by a scientist that works at one of the largest telescopes in the world just because he read my discovery. Also lets not forget about history...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Logan13

IIRC...you have no formal training, nor degree in any research area of your theory. Don't you think that someone who is in the professional field, may not take to your...may I say it here...pushiness, too well. Add to that, it's not some great earth shattering discovery on your part. It's your *theory*.

Des

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

If you wanna bring the IFS in, then I can see God, IF I die. Just like IF you did your brain scan.........

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I wouldn't use that argument if I was you, as it shows you are ignorant of the fact that many of our renowned scientists were NOT formally trained.

To the OP
I have also been trying tell the world of something that has been hidden in plain sight.
And that is that our Sun goes around a black hole and I don't mean the Galactic one.

Ask yourself this, why is the Barycentre of our solar system always outside of the Sun's corona? When all you have ever been told is that the Sun is the cause of our solar system's gravity?
If that is the case then the Barycentre should always be in the middle of our sun!!!!
Well it is not.
Also this means that the black hole is the cause of dark matter that pulls the planets in, with the sun's solar wind keeping the planets where they are. It is the balance between these two forces that keep our solar system from chaos.

I have actually got photos of jets from this black hole but what is the point? People are too indoctrinated and don't understand science anymore. The shills and the Gov have done their job.

Oh yeah and that black spot on photos of the sun- well how come I have photos from 6 years ago that show it used to be half the size it is now!!!
SO people are going to tell me the cameras know this, and are making that 'spot' or 'overloaded area' double the size now. I find it amazing how the Gov pulled the wool over people's eyes on that one.

There is also proof that the Moon was placed where it is and was not another planet hitting earth, which supposedly kickstarted our rotation.
If people understood physics then they would realise this theory is clearly not right.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

The internet contains all the information I needed to learn. Early on I was intrigued by scientific mysteries. My intentions were not to develop a theory but figure out the truth if possible. Almost three years ago is when I got my first breakthrough after already two years of researching. I considered that Mars might be a proto-planet since Venus is obviously a dead one. Yet I did not take the idea seriously at all for a while. Then I thought it was strange nobody ever proposed such an idea before so I mostly kept the concept to myself and began to focus researching more about the facts of outer space. It took me many years of learning to discover this new model of terrestrial planetary formation, just as many as it would have to gain a four year degree focusing on past theories. In 2011 but mostly in 2012 is when I achieved most of my breakthroughs. Once I realized they originally flowed away from Jupiter and the Sun then all of the known facts about the objects themselves and their correlations fit extraordinarily well. I did not expect to find so many proto-earths.

Before I began researching, when I was 18 I started reading the Bible from front to back. Learning about God is what sparked my interest in the sciences. The foremost breakthrough I ever had was considering the fact that all other planets in our solar system and really every astronomical object must have some sort of grand purpose because God created them. It's as though He chose me to bring shame to the scholars who are swelled with pride. It was the scriptures that upset that scientist the most and also for some reason me saying Mercury use to be an Earth.

You see making this discovery was like piecing a puzzle together. It's looking at the big picture when the facts become more than mere coincidences. I understand that my method of achieving this discovery might seem unorthodox but it worked.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I have an important message that all Christians need to be aware of. Earlier last year I independently discovered how the terrestrial planets are made. It ultimately proves God must be real. Not only that but I've collected Scriptures that support my scientific findings. The implications of such a cycle are more than we've ever imagined. Please take some time to read this historic discovery and help spread the word. Many people are attacking me because I will not forsake my faith. I need all the help I can get from my fellow Christians.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pray that my findings bring more people to serve Christ and may God's grace be with you all.

Give it, Mean It Expose It. Not to just the Christians? hopefully the rest of us morons are involved or at least 'WE' AS an afterthought you include? You speak of cycles (of creation?) What are they those cycles scientifically and how do they relate to THE REST OF US >(as bone chard pickers) what we think is a common truth regarding our creation. Did God create planets or did It dream them into being/the gaseous ones at least. A broken record, WHICH GOD DID THIS: State the collected historically known as TRUE Scriptures that might or will help me sleep through the evening hours.
edit on 25-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

That's so cool! I've never heard of such a concept before yet it does make great sense. Are you the first to come up with it? I always knew "black holes" are far more intricate than the characteristics that mainstream science puts out. There certainly are different types of "black holes" and I'm not just referring to sizes. In my opinion dark matter/energy are nothing more than unaccounted for variables.

Thank you for sharing that, it has me deeply thinking about the structure of the Universe in a way I never have before. It's really an awesome concept and I think you might be right.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I don't care if you agree or not, the evidence is on my side. If I didn't post here then there are Christians that wouldn't have heard about my findings otherwise. It hasn't exactly been easy independently making this discovery and then trying to tell the world about for the past few months. People tend to reject it because of my faith so since I wont compromise, I'm reaching out to those with similar ideals.

Tell ME (forget about the World they do not matter). Your discovery? Your faith does not compromise; it validates your/a belief system? No rejection in this quarter. More Please.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

For example a few hours ago I got cussed out by a scientist that works at one of the largest telescopes in the world just because he read my discovery. Also lets not forget about history...

Were you talking about the Black Hole/Whole Entity that resides at the center of the Milky Way Galaxy? that drives the WORLE, motion of this all that is? Not historical as in a validated truism (by the brilliant) maybe histrionic somtimes; only because IT goes unrecognised, and stiffles its tears (to not be a crybaby).

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I do consider everybody, it's just they are not offended by the Scriptures. God does create the planets, though I don't doubt His ability to manifest anything. The truth is there are cycles of Earth creation within our solar system. Basically it's evident two earth-like planets have already passed and eight more will one day be. Each Earth has its own similar yet unique Genesis. They always produce humanoids as the dominate species. Development is driven by human free will but God does righteously intervene at times. Eventually human corruption runs rampant and then the planet goes under final judgement. Once it's destroyed a new planet eventually takes its place and the cycle begins again. Yahweh is the one true God. Yeshua will return and the chosen people of this planet will be saved to live on a new greatly improved Earth around a different star. Only God knows when this will happen.

2 Peter 3
“My dear friends, this is now the second letter I have written you. In both letters I have tried to arouse pure thoughts in your minds by reminding you of these things. I want you to remember the words that were spoken long ago by the holy prophets, and the command from the Lord and Savior which was given you by your apostles. First of all, you must understand that in the last days some people will appear whose lives are controlled by their own lusts. They will make fun of you and will ask, “He promised to come, didn’t he? Where is he? Our fathers have already died, but everything is still the same as it was since the creation of the world!” They purposely ignore the fact that long ago God gave a command, and the heavens and earth were created. The earth was formed out of water and by water, and it was also by water, the water of the flood, that the old world was destroyed. But the heavens and the earth that now exist are being preserved by the same command of God, in order to be destroyed by fire. They are being kept for the day when godless people will be judged and destroyed.

But do not forget one thing, my dear friends! There is no difference in the Lord’s sight between one day and a thousand years; to him the two are the same. The Lord is not slow to do what he has promised, as some think. Instead, he is patient with you, because he does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants all to turn away from their sins.

But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief. On that Day the heavens will disappear with a shrill noise, the heavenly bodies will burn up and be destroyed, and the earth with everything in it will be burned up. Since all these things will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people should you be? Your lives should be holy and dedicated to God, as you wait for the Day of God and do your best to make it come soon—the Day when the heavens will burn up and be destroyed, and the heavenly bodies will be melted by the heat. But we wait for what God has promised: new heavens and a new earth, where righteousness will be at home.

And so, my friends, as you wait for that Day, do your best to be pure and faultless in God’s sight and to be at peace with him. Look on our Lord’s patience as the opportunity he is giving you to be saved, just as our dear brother Paul wrote to you, using the wisdom that God gave him. This is what he says in all his letters when he writes on the subject. There are some difficult things in his letters which ignorant and unstable people explain falsely, as they do with other passages of the Scriptures. So they bring on their own destruction.

But you, my friends, already know this. Be on your guard, then, so that you will not be led away by the errors of lawless people and fall from your safe position. But continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory, now and forever! Amen.”

Revelations 21:1-8
The New Heaven and the New Earth
“Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth. The first heaven and the first earth disappeared, and the sea vanished. And I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared and ready, like a bride dressed to meet her husband. I heard a loud voice speaking from the throne: “Now God’s home is with mankind! He will live with them, and they shall be His people. God himself will be with them, and He will be their God. He will wipe away all tears from their eyes. There will be no more death, no more grief or crying or pain. The old things have disappeared.”
Then the one who sits on the throne said, “And now I make all things new!” He also said to me, “Write this, because these words are true and can be trusted.” And He said, “It is done! I am the first and the last, the beginning and the end. To anyone who is thirsty I will give the right to drink from the spring of the water of life without paying for it. Whoever wins the victory
edit on 25-1-2013 by Logan13 because: improve paragraph

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Thanks that's a great point. I shouldn't be concerned with the world.

All he did was read my discovery on terrestrial planetary formation and since he didn't believe in a Creator it really upset him. I'm sure he was also deeply disappointing that my discovery goes against the theories they based their careers off of.

I agree, the super-massive "black hole" at the center of our galaxy is amazing, whatever it is certainly massive and shrouded in light. Remember how mankind use to think "the heavens" revolved around them? Well it's quite possible the opposite is true, maybe our galaxy revolves around our Heaven and all of the Universe revolves around the Creator. I love this infinite expanse of the Universe and knowing that our human species are not/never been the only ones, it appear God's creation is forever ongoing and the Heavens are filled with countless awesome loving people. Plus the peace and love God gives worth more than anything. Eternal life is within mankind's reach yet the world rejects it.
edit on 26-1-2013 by Logan13 because: additions

edit on 26-1-2013 by Logan13 because: fix word

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Thanks that's a great point. I shouldn't be concerned with the world.

All he did was read my discovery on terrestrial planetary formation and since he didn't believe in a Creator it really upset him. I'm sure he was also deeply disappointing that my discovery goes against the theories they based their careers off of.

I agree, the super-massive "black hole" at the center of our galaxy is amazing, whatever it is certainly massive and shrouded in light. Remember how mankind use to think "the heavens" revolved around them? Well it's quite possible the opposite is true, maybe our galaxy revolves around our Heaven and all of the Universe revolves around the Creator. I love this infinite expanse of the Universe and knowing that our human species are not/never been the only ones, it appear God's creation is forever ongoing and the Heavens are filled with countless awesome loving people. Plus the peace and love God gives worth more than anything. Eternal life is within mankind's reach yet the world rejects it,

AND Therein lies my tears falling you express with grace what you speak is the obvious. The heavens do not revolve around us this galaxy, we it revolves around a self actualized center. What is it? Our dreams and expectations. God is you you are God in the expression of itself. What could be better than that. Do you realize what this makes you? A Creator finite, definative--non stoppable idea formulator-Anything you can be BE as an expression of Yourself (god).

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
there is more proof a "god" doesnt exist then there is proof he did.. DO not quote the bible talking about god because the bible was written by men NOT "god"

That's remarkable! Explain how there is proof for a negative please.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The truth is we are made in the Creator's image. Yes we might resemble His qualities, still I'd never consider myself to be God. It is wise to be humble, the one true God judges a person by their heart so in other words their intentions. Once aligned to good His eternal grace provides greater than any man could imagine. God doesn't expect us to be perfect, yet He is all that is perfection. No one can match His righteous glory.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

2 Peter 3:1-9

Good News Translation (GNT)

3 My dear friends, this is now the second letter I have written you. In both letters I have tried to arouse pure thoughts in your minds by reminding you of these things. 2 I want you to remember the words that were spoken long ago by the holy prophets, and the command from the Lord and Savior which was given you by your apostles. 3 First of all, you must understand that in the last days some people will appear whose lives are controlled by their own lusts. They will make fun of you 4 and will ask, “He promised to come, didn't he? Where is he? Our ancestors have already died, but everything is still the same as it was since the creation of the world!” 5 They purposely ignore the fact that long ago God gave a command, and the heavens and earth were created. The earth was formed out of water and by water, 6 and it was also by water, the water of the flood, that the old world was destroyed. 7 But the heavens and the earth that now exist are being preserved by the same command of God, in order to be destroyed by fire. They are being kept for the day when godless people will be judged and destroyed.

8 But do not forget one thing, my dear friends! There is no difference in the Lord's sight between one day and a thousand years; to him the two are the same. 9 The Lord is not slow to do what he has promised, as some think. Instead, he is patient with you, because he does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants all to turn away from their sins.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

God has created human beings to be strong. It's been said prosperity makes monsters, adversity makes men.

Free-will makes every person and civilization complete/unique. Death is inevitable yet eternal life is possible somewhere way better than here. Stack your riches in Heaven.

I was not forced to read the Bible and I haven't been to church much, many years since the last time. What's important is your personal genuine relationship with God. I know because I can feel the powerful peace and love God's grace supplies the soul when you realize truth, hate evil and strive for good. This world is deceptive, better to trust in God with an open mind and witness than never try.

Persecution is why there is little ancient trace yet since the begging man has always known there's only one true living God. Eventually others wanted to create their own faith out of delusional gain so they pondered up many gods to worship. The truth about ancient history is many times more amazing than currently understood. Archeological finds and "written history" remains can only tell you so much.

Free-will and faith are very important because that's how God righteously judges and determines how much to reward or punish each individual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join