It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Message to All Whom Accept Christ as Lord and Savior

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I have an important message that all Christians need to be aware of. Earlier last year I independently discovered how the terrestrial planets are made. It ultimately proves God must be real. Not only that but I've collected Scriptures that support my scientific findings. The implications of such a cycle are more than we've ever imagined. Please take some time to read this historic discovery and help spread the word. Many people are attacking me because I will not forsake my faith. I need all the help I can get from my fellow Christians.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pray that my findings bring more people to serve Christ and may God's grace be with you all.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Logan13

God doesnt exist and you proved nothing.. Why are you making a spam post about another post you made.. if people want to read it they will.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Why does everybody have to serve "God" and "Jesus Christ" all the time.. shouldn't they serve us a little better? they are worse than politicians, always ducking the important topics.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

God certainly does exist and this is not a spam post. It's a message specifically to Christians which you are not. That's cool you skate though, I skateboard too. This is kinda off topic but are you sponsored by DC or something? I watched their video the other week with the mega ramp and it was awesome. Does Danny Way still hold those records?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
if you could prove "god" existed which you cannot you would be on CNN right now shouting it from the airwaves for all to see..

You are spamming because you made a post about something, then you made another post where you tell people to go look at your other post you made.

I skate, use to have DC sponsorship for my car.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Logan13

As in your previous thread, you are coming across with an air of desperation, in hopes people will agree with your *theory*. That's all it is, your theory. Starting a new thread, is not going to help your case...jmoho...

Des

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
reply to post by Logan13

God doesnt exist

You don't know, and it's silly for any of us to make a statement like that.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7
Why does everybody have to serve "God" and "Jesus Christ" all the time.. shouldn't they serve us a little better? they are worse than politicians, always ducking the important topics.

They are most helpful to those who love them and ask for help, and however subtle are the causes and effects sometimes, that there is help is unmistakable. If it was delusional, then it wouldn't work.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
there is more proof a "god" doesnt exist then there is proof he did.. DO not quote the bible talking about god because the bible was written by men NOT "god"

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

I never said all the time yet that would probably be wise. How can you complain? You exist because of God and He made many sacrifices so that you might gain eternal life. Most politicians don't care about you at all. No man could have possibly endured what Christ did for us.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by eXia7

They are most helpful to those who love them and ask for help, and however subtle are the causes and effects sometimes, that there is help is unmistakable. If it was delusional, then it wouldn't work.

This is why I don't subscribe to the christian "God" and "Jesus" just for that fact. You MUST love and believe in something that hasn't shown itself.. at least not in my lifetime. The ones termed "god" and "jesus" seem bias, and tend to play favorites.

What about all the starving people in the world that hasn't "heard the gospel"? So it's ok for a biased entity to not assist people who need it despite their beliefs? I'm sorry, it is really hard to love and believe in something I cannot see.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logan13
reply to post by eXia7

I never said all the time yet that would probably be wise. How can you complain? You exist because of God and He made many sacrifices so that you might gain eternal life. Most politicians don't care about you at all. No man could have possibly endured what Christ did for us.

No, I exist because I was conceived in the womb of a woman. I was born and brought here by a doctor in a hospital. I do not remember talking to "God" before i popped out, he definitely didn't sign any form of "earthly release" papers either.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
find a new god!!! yours ain't comin' back!!!
you people are too crazy for him!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Exactly if "god" is so great why is their so much inequality in the world, starving children, homeless freezing, ect. While some people could burn $100 bills to stay warm and not care, or throw huge parties and waste plenty of food or have 100x more then they would ever need...

You can say oh well god doesn't get involved its up to us to change things or whatever.. Well then what is the point of him if he doesn't get involved to help anyone, he sounds to me like a real asshole to let people die such horrible deaths and let all of the wars happen.. And when is he going to keep people from ruining the planet? without a planet full of people who will he lord over?

also another fun fact for all you christians out there.. There are other "bibles" that are WAY older then the christian bible, and religions and buildings, ect that date bay WAY before the bible said were were created.. Explain that...

and yes I have read the bible, I was brought up baptist and as soon as I didn't have to go to church anymore with all the hypocrites that spend their sundays there I stopped going.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Just because you didn't get many S and F's for your long thread doesn't mean you can make more threads advertising it. God does not exist in the sense the fools that all read that garbage book believe. You have no proof that your god exists so stop spamming this religious nonsense. Go back to sleep until your ready to open your eyes.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
reply to post by eXia7

Exactly if "god" is so great why is their so much inequality in the world, starving children, homeless freezing, ect. While some people could burn $100 bills to stay warm and not care, or throw huge parties and waste plenty of food or have 100x more then they would ever need...

You can say oh well god doesn't get involved its up to us to change things or whatever.. Well then what is the point of him if he doesn't get involved to help anyone, he sounds to me like a real asshole to let people die such horrible deaths and let all of the wars happen.. And when is he going to keep people from ruining the planet? without a planet full of people who will he lord over?

also another fun fact for all you christians out there.. There are other "bibles" that are WAY older then the christian bible, and religions and buildings, ect that date bay WAY before the bible said were were created.. Explain that...

and yes I have read the bible, I was brought up baptist and as soon as I didn't have to go to church anymore with all the hypocrites that spend their sundays there I stopped going.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in the creator theory as much as the next person, But I believe that creator intentionally uses more of a hands off approach in order to teach humans how to co-exist and function as a society.

The christian God as they say, is supposedly there to fix any problems you may have, and will love you... ONLY if you obey the laws he has created, and blindly worship him/it without question. Which is a load of BS. There is a difference between a Creator and the christian "God" imo..

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Oh God Christians are terrible.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
To the ones that say, "If you can't see God he doesn't exist."

Can you see your brain? No you can't but it's there.

You need to understand that how perfect this Earth was made for us and animals to live, God must be real.

Think of a giant mixer board in a professional music studio. They elevate every channel to a perfect point to get the exact sound that they need. Same thing with Earth. Ask a real scientist. Replace just one element that we currently have that makes us alive and see if life can exist. We are also perfectly placed to the point where it is not too hot or cold to live.

If people actually followed the way of God, this world would be peaceful and beautiful but obviously a big chunk of you think you know everything and are stubborn. Oh well, I am just here to put in my two cents.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
On the topic as to the ?Why of God I made a short comment about it here which might help those of you still filled with confusion.

edit on 25-1-2013 by Tindalos2013 because: grammatical error.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by davereality
To the ones that say, "If you can't see God he doesn't exist."

Can you see your brain? No you can't but it's there.

You need to understand that how perfect this Earth was made for us and animals to live, God must be real.

Think of a giant mixer board in a professional music studio. They elevate every channel to a perfect point to get the exact sound that they need. Same thing with Earth. Ask a real scientist. Replace just one element that we currently have that makes us alive and see if life can exist. We are also perfectly placed to the point where it is not too hot or cold to live.

If people actually followed the way of God, this world would be peaceful and beautiful but obviously a big chunk of you think you know everything and are stubborn. Oh well, I am just here to put in my two cents.

I could see my brain, if I did a CAT scan.. or somebody held up a mirror while i was going through brain surgery. I have a better chance of seeing my brain than I do of the christian "God"

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join