It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must unite

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Originally posted by olaru12
Do you mean the Jews? That's who THEM is? Thanks for the warning

SO the truth is too much for you so all you can do is LAUGH at it?

Like I said, it's called "Mind Control" for a good reason.

If you ever decide to go after the truth, you are going to have to quit thinking THEIR thoughts.

Google > The Synagogue of Satan > 5th result:

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars" ~ Revelation 3:9

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex
If you can't do that...then maybe you are just wrong.

Is it possible that just MAYBE all of us are "just wrong"?

I believe that is the point that the OP is trying to make.

We must unite because NONE of us has ALL the facts.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

No, I don't know that...that is why I asked you to source it.

Sourced

Fixed. And if you're legit in having a lesser knowledge such as my own, of these matters, I apologize for any insinuations.
edit on 26-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I'm hoping this will help.

Many have seen it I'm sure. But if there be one of us that hasn't ? Then let this be the difference that one could possibly make. Sorry to make a minimal post, but I'm so worried at the #### that's coming. Worried but not afraid.

We should unite under this:

When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

For those readers who are the product of the dumbing down conditioning of government schools, the above is the Declaration of Independence.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JuniorBeauchamp

Here hear ! Juniour. Here hear !

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Here hear ! Juniour. Here hear !

Let's give that to those who are responsible for it, the Patriots who shook off the bonds of tyranny. Hear, Hear!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I can do you three00 better..

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I just wonder why there is such reluctance to unite against an unjust government.

Why does there have to be such animosity that is partisan-driven?

Sure, I can understand the pro-government crowd. They decided early on that security over freedom is their choice. But a conspiracy site should have generated more support.

??????????

The government is owned by big business and that is where the problem is. You have bought the b**s** that the government is the enemy - sure the politicians are stooges of big business but getting rid of government isn't the answer regardless of what you may think.

Just for fun - why do you think what you think? Because your friends do? Because your preacher told you it was God's will? Because you believe what you hear on TV or in school or, for that matter at ATS?

Who is it that steals from you? Big Business using the US government to pay their bills, to fight their wars on our tax dollars in the name of security. I am so tired of people believing that we are safer because we invaded Irag and Afghanistan, and have military bases all around the world. Who is getting rich from all that? Ask your self that. I don't feel any safer, in fact I feel less safe, in my home, then I ever have knowing that the fire department won't get there as fast because of cuts (military spending) and the police won't come (busy making money spying on people) and there aren't enought hospitals for an emergency (large or small).

Why do you think you are safer? I'm not safer nor am I more secure financially or emotionally. This is what you Big Business Stooges have brought to a country my Dad fought for in three wars. Shame on all of you.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join