It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All of the long hidden esoteric secrets have now been exposed. Nothing is being held back now.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

link   

link   

Originally posted by Wanderer112358

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by Wanderer112358

What secrets?
Do you have a link?

Funny. Being witty and clever is not wisdom.

You posted this in your headline.

All of the long hidden esoteric secrets have now been exposed. Nothing is being held back now.,

And then you went on a rant without explaining which secrets were exposed.
So I asked to see them.

So again. Which Secrets are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I can't answer your questions. That's the truth. Can you answer mine?

You can't answer any questions regarding a subject you brought to the table, which essentially demonstrates that you have no idea what you're talking about. Otherwise, you'd be able to provide arguments, examples, theories, and other ideas to support the statement you made in the title.

It's not that hard...unless you're just blowing smoke. Sadly, all signs point to that conclusion.
edit on 25-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

I think that there are a lot of 'walking-wounded' left over, post 2012. These folks have, sometimes, decades of baggage that is going to get processed one way or another.

ATS is the most obvious place to do that, for a lot of these folks, that has been my observation, anyhow. They have to purge themselves; I know I do.

I think that we all have enough experience at this point to accommodate this transient phenomenon until it passes.

No big, OP.

Just get it out. We are here for you.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

We have a rant forum for that. This is not the rant forum, nor was it expressed that this thread would be a venting device. Your suggestion is not corroborated by Wanderer. I'm all for emotional outlets, but that's not what the OP is doing here.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Xoanon

We have a rant forum for that. This is not the rant forum, nor was it expressed that this thread would be a venting device. Your suggestion is not corroborated by Wanderer. I'm all for emotional outlets, but that's not what the OP is doing here.

Last post.

What exactly do you see me doing? I said in the beginning that knowledge is out there if you wish to find it. I said nothing is being held from you if you wish to find it.

You then attack me (bait me) asking what that knowledge is. Hell man, that's like asking me to recite the bible. What don't you understand here?

I have made no claims but that the knowledge we all seek is actually available to you and you then attack me for saying it!

I honestly can't help you. As I said, you are only hurting yourself...

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I have to agree with you. I am just kinda expressing my own process around not being upset by the OPs obstinacy.

You're right, though, better off in a rant thread, or not at all.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I said in the beginning that knowledge is out there if you wish to find it. I said nothing is being held from you if you wish to find it.

You then attack me (bait me) asking what that knowledge is.

Hell man, that's like asking me to recite the bible. What don't you understand here?

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Matthew 7:7

Thanks for the 2000 year old update on the perennial wisdom, OP.

You are right, there it was in plain sight.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
First of all...you opened a thread and then continue to insult those that reply., rude indeed. If you have such secrets or claim to know of them as we all should then what is the point? You really suck at keeping secrets.

Secondly, there will always be secrets until the day God decides to fill everyone in on the big hoohawww of his design and practice and seeing your attitude--you'd be the last to know. Even if the Vatican had such divine secrets (that they have been seeking and collecting for a thousand plus years....they will never know what is really up. They aren't supposed to.

Third, if all of our worldly or off-world knowlege was known to everyone in this instant then it would be our (yes, ALL of our) downfall. Without curiosity, creativity and interest in what we DON'T know...what is the point of even existing?? What if man found out that a cricket has more intelligence than even the largest IBM computer? Ouch, that would suck. Would you want to know that? Would you then want to kill all of the crickets?

Would you really want to be as intelligent as God? All knowing?? Would your life not be as stagnant as the Q (Star Trek fans unite) with a life so awash with boredom of eating, drinking, and picking your nose? Aren't these the type that 'elitists' want to rid of? Those that eat, drink and think they know it all but are merely idiots who breed for nothing? Those that are ridiculous and unquestioning? Who are they (elitists) to be so knowing if they are never the ones who actually ask the questions? What kind of human is left after these locusts are allowed to thrive? Ok sure, they know ALL. oh peachy keen. "Dad, what should we do today? Can we go for a walk, smell the flowers? Pick some berries?" "No son, we know that the chemical reaction in flowers can make you happy and there is nothing to do after that and besides, these machines pick the berries for us now, lets just sit and wait, there is nothing, as a matter of fact...be shuttup and just stare". "Ok dad" ..*silence*. No sounds of crickets...since they have been KILLED OFF. hahaha

In essense if you think about it...any elitist who believes in a 500mil population limit would eventually YES EVENTUALLY have to kill off their OWN offspring. LOL, what kind of beast kills of their own descendents? That is what makes them better? Insane surely, better or smarter, NO.

No thanks, I'd rather NOT know all, I need thrills in my life, a reason for living, a reason to question, for once you STOP questioning your elders, your boss, your leaders or your government--then you are TRULY a slave. Perhaps that is the end game of someone (no names mentioned ...*coughs* LUCIFER lol). What better way to laugh in the face of God than to get this species to kill others and then themselves, one group at a time. I mean really, he was really p'sd at God for giving man such design and attention. He is like a jealous boyfriend, would you trust him to care for your pets? lol

and as I posted yesterday about secrets, www.abovetopsecret.com...

No thanks. I like surpises...and God is full of em

edit on 25-1-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

Let's tone it down a notch. Don't make it personal. Address the topic, not the poster.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

That's the point, Gem. The OP refuses to discuss the topic.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
There is nothing new under the sun.
I would venture a guess that everything we think is a landmark discovery, has already been discovered and lost, only to be discovered again. We are still trying to figure out how the Egyptians did things. Think about that. We honestly have no idea how some of the things they thought was common knowledge actually worked. And that is one small example. Technology is making us lazy. We keep depending on a machine to do what we used to do.

Knowing secrets is great, but knowing what to ask is much, much better.(IMHO)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join