It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All of the long hidden esoteric secrets have now been exposed. Nothing is being held back now.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
What is still being held back is proof! But, that is as it should be. After all this adventure is about choice, is it not? We would not learn much if all knowledge and truth was just handed to us.

Since all hidden knowledge has now been opened for all to see, the dark forces of this duality existence are in a real dilemma. How do you keep the truth that only you have known for thousands of years away from the "herd", meaning you and I?

Let me answer it this way. If a secret that you had held was suddenly exposed, what would you do? You would deny it was the truth wouldn't you? You would say that the person telling your secret could not be trusted! You would attempt to discredit them any way you could. So, in other words, you would hide the truth with lies.

How many times have you found new ideas that you wanted to share with others? When you tell the person what you have found out, they say to you, "Oh, I've herd that story before! That's not a new idea." They then go on to discredit your source for this new information.

I now hear it all the time, "That's not new information!". Does truth have to be new? Is truth not eternal?

So, now that all of the secrets have been revealed and are available for all to consider, what do we do now?

Now is the time to decide whether we believe what we are told or not.

This is a time for finally making a choice! No more riding the fence saying that you want more information! All of the information is out there. Now you have to quit riding the fence and CHOOSE what you believe is truth.

No more talk! No more endless discussion. No more debates. No more research. Time to make your final choice.

Time is now very short. You have been given all their is to know. Now you have to make a choice what you believe this reality is about.

Beautiful in a way. We are given all esoteric ideas, now is time to "walk-the-walk"...

Yes, the choice is yours.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Wanderer112358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Now, I know what is coming next. Someone is going tell me, "BS, I we don't know anything!"

Well, yes we do, you just aren't willing to believe what you have been told. You want MORE information to choose from, don't you?

You want MORE data. You want definitive proof! Sorry, it's not that easy.

You have been told all you need to make your choice for your destiny. Now, finally, the choice is yours alone...

Choose...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Wanderer112358

What choice? I mean, every passing second holds a dozen choices. But what choice are you talking about, specifically?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wanderer112358
Now, I know what is coming next. Someone is going tell me, "BS, I we don't know anything!"

Well, yes we do, you just aren't willing to believe what you have been told. You want MORE information to choose from, don't you?

You want MORE data. You want definitive proof! Sorry, it's not that easy.

You have been told all you need to make your choice for your destiny. Now, finally, the choice is yours alone...

Choose...

More information will not reveal truth.

Truth is singular. Versions of truth are mistruths.
Sonmi~451

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
So what is happening in the world right now is a huge disinformation push. That is why their are trolls on every conspiracy website discrediting no matter what is said. Everything is called a lie or called crazy talk.

The media is doing the same thing. The truth is now out there for all to see, all they can do now is to make people doubt what they have been told. To call us fools. crazy or naive. That is the game plan now.

And sadly MOST people are falling for it. They just don't believe that they are smart, wise or strong enough to actually have the truth! Sad really.

Again, it's ALL about you choosing what is right for you.

Right?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Wow I can actually use my username itself.

Whatsecret?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Who are you to tell us what is right and what isn't?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

So what is happening in the world right now is a huge disinformation push. That is why their are trolls on every conspiracy website discrediting no matter what is said. Everything is called a lie or called crazy talk.

Every thing is a lie.
No thing is the truth.

Find nothingness and you will know the truth.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The thing is, what is truth? What is being held back? And how do you know if it is the truth? (I know you shouldn't follow a question with a question, get over it
) There's so much information out there (and that's wonderful, it truly is) But, everyone has different truths, what is true to one person, is not true to another. So to have all of the "truth" for all to see, is only useful to those who believe it to be true. Other people have different truths and have different ideas to your truth.
It's a catch, the truth is only true to you.
edit on 25/1/2013 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Maybe it's just me...

What are my choices...to believe or not to?

Believe what?

Also don't be too disappointed when what you think is new information, turns out not to be.

It was new for you isn't that enough?

It's no big deal.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

What choice? I mean, every passing second holds a dozen choices. But what choice are you talking about, specifically?

I know it seems like I am being vague here. Let me see if I can explain what I mean a little better.

Ok, there is thousands and thousands of books, e-books, websites and forums out there telling us how our reality works and what it is really about.

Ok, we have now been exposed to all of this information, from the Gnostics, the Mayans, the Egyptians, the occult and a hundred other sources. Much of it thousands of years old. Some channelled. Some from "seers".

Ok, the information is out there. Most of it wrong, some of it partially true. But it is ALL out now.

So, the time of searching is past. Now is the time to sit quietly and decide what parts will we each believe to be true. There is no more truth that has not been released in some form or another.

Let me know if I didn't explain this well enough.

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shema

Who are you to tell us what is right and what isn't?

Ha,ha. I haven't said a SINGLE thing that I have asked you to believe have I?

Silly.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

So just because I don't blindly believe the theories presented here and ask for proof that makes me a troll?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Every thing is a lie.
No thing is the truth.

Ooh, very deep. Not...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Ok, there is thousands and thousands of books, e-books, websites and forums out there telling us how our reality works and what it is really about.

Ok, we have now been exposed to all of this information, from the Gnostics, the Mayans, the Egyptians, the occult and a hundred other sources. Much of it thousands of years old. Some channelled. Some from "seers".

Ok, the information is out there. Most of it wrong, some of it partially true. But it is ALL out now.

So, the time of searching is past. Now is the time to sit quietly and decide what parts will we each believe to be true. There is no more truth that has not been released in some form or another.

Peace

Reality is not in a book. Reality is not information. Reality is what is real.
Where are you going to look for what is real?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
The thing is, what is truth? What is being held back? And how do you know if it is the truth? (I know you shouldn't follow a question with a question, get over it
) There's so much information out there (and that's wonderful, it truly is) But, everyone has different truths, what is true to one person, is not true to another. So to have all of the "truth" for all to see, is only useful to those who believe it to be true. Other people have different truths and have different ideas to your truth.
It's a catch, the truth is only true to you.
edit on 25/1/2013 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

What is the truth? You have to decide that!

What is being held back? Nothing.

Have you read none of the thread?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Every thing is a lie.
No thing is the truth.

Ooh, very deep. Not...
lol, you talk of esoteric truth, yet miss the esoteric meaning to this post. (in the depth of meditation, you reach a state of "nothing" and that is where all of your answers are.) So, "Find nothingness and you will know the truth" is a comment which you should be with, not against
For this is one of the esoteric secrets. (according to one set of truths)
edit on 25/1/2013 by Acidtastic because: missing letters....

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by midicon

Maybe it's just me...

What are my choices...to believe or not to?

Believe what?

Also don't be too disappointed when what you think is new information, turns out not to be.

It was new for you isn't that enough?

It's no big deal.

*sigh* As I said, the truth has been told by many in many different ways. All knowledge has been made available to us.

Our job is to now decide what is right for us.

No one can decide this for you...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA

So just because I don't blindly believe the theories presented here and ask for proof that makes me a troll?

If you have no way of verifying whether a piece of knowledge is true or not, yes you are a troll when you condemn the ideas of others when you have no idea what is right. We each must find our own truth. Who are you to decide for me by being rude and ugly?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Peace

Reality is not in a book. Reality is not information. Reality is what is real.
Where are you going to look for what is real?

Your heart...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join