It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All of the long hidden esoteric secrets have now been exposed. Nothing is being held back now.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Originally posted by Wanderer112358

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

So what is happening in the world right now is a huge disinformation push. That is why their are trolls on every conspiracy website discrediting no matter what is said. Everything is called a lie or called crazy talk.

Every thing is a lie.
No thing is the truth.

Find nothingness and you will know the truth.

Ooh, very deep. Not...
lol, you talk of esoteric truth, yet miss the esoteric meaning to this post. (in the depth of meditation, you reach a state of "nothing" and that is where all of your answers are.) So, "Find nothingness and you will know the truth" is a comment which you should be with, not against
For this is one of the esoteric secrets. (according to one set of truths)
edit on 25/1/2013 by Acidtastic because: missing letters....

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wanderer112358

What secrets?
Do you have a link?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

What secrets?
Do you have a link?

Funny. Being witty and clever is not wisdom.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

If you have no way of verifying whether a piece of knowledge is true or not, yes you are a troll when you condemn the ideas of others when you have no idea what is right. We each must find our own truth. Who are you to decide for me by being rude and ugly?

At what point have I been rude or ugly to to you? If you mean I don't blindly believe , agree or follow what you say then yes I am guilty of that. I would also hope that people here question everything I say.

If apply your logic then you are a troll also because who are you to determine what is right for others?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So are you basically saying "do as you will / want"?

Is that the "truth" or "secret"?

Didn't Aleister Crowley preach that?
edit on 1/25/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Forgive my assumption, but it seems to me that the desire to choose is your own.

Others may just enjoy the journey.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA

If you have no way of verifying whether a piece of knowledge is true or not, yes you are a troll when you condemn the ideas of others when you have no idea what is right. We each must find our own truth. Who are you to decide for me by being rude and ugly?

At what point have I been rude or ugly to to you? If you mean I don't blindly believe , agree or follow what you say then yes I am guilty of that. I would also hope that people here question everything I say.

If apply your logic then you are a troll also because who are you to determine what is right for others?

Come on. I was not talking about you. I am reasonably new here and I have never even read a post from you so far.

You asked whether it was wrong to troll threads. I said it was. Why not let people make up their own minds.

BUT, this thread is not about trolling. And you know that, don't you?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I can see where Wanderer is coming from. Think about it like this.... 5 years ago, Metaphysics, Paranormal, ET's everything that would be associated as Taboo was just that. Talking about " I see Dead People " would most likely get you landed into " Crazy , Keep away from him " category.

Just the while later in the " New Millenium " we now have all these TV show's, some debunking some confirming some just making a mockery (i'm not debating just stating) UFO Hunters, Paranormal Investigation has boomed just over the last 5 yrs, almost as " Main Stream " Science is confirming what is said about Metaphysics and Energy, Parallel Dimensions and every other Artistically Romantisized Fantasy we have had as a civilization.

So the quack's aren't so crazy?

In the " Now " there is not a lot of people who's minds that haven't changed on any given Taboo subject above, what was false is true and vice versa. Everyone as a whole is more " Aware "

You might not look at that person who was tagged " Insane in the Membrane " who spent all his time learning Meta-Sciences now as someone who actually has knowledge. Or not~

People are breaking the " Ego ". It's not about making a choice it's about waking up and smelling the "Air" we've been polluting (Metaphorically speaking)

MMMMMmmmm~ Thought in the wind / Food for fodder

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by midicon

Forgive my assumption, but it seems to me that the desire to choose is your own.

Others may just enjoy the journey.

Maybe we have a communication gap. Whatever our journey may be, at some point along the way, we have to make choices as to our path through life. Many like to believe that they can just float along without making choices. Sooner or later you will come to a fork in the road. The choice you take is yours alone.

Why is this thread such a stretch for some?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Based off my interpretation of the OP, it is in fact time to choose. The world needs...... i dunno some kind of conclusion, not doom, hopefully.

It seems like the world is about to open not a chapter, but a whole new book. .....Hopefully!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The truth will set you free. Two for the price of one. The hand that rocks the cradle looks in the mirror and sees the hand and the cradle. Is that an occult wand in your pocket or are you just glad to....? Don't count your chickens before they cross the road. And last but not least, last but not least.

Those are the truths that some people run their lives by. Probably. Hey, a fun thread, keep up the truth and you may bump into some good ones someday.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

So are you basically saying "do as you will / want"?

Is that the "truth" or "secret"?

Didn't Aleister Crowley preach that?
edit on 1/25/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Well, I really must have hit a nerve here, because people are having a really hard time with this issue or I have not presented it well at all. Probably the latter. *sigh*

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

You asked whether it was wrong to troll threads. I said it was. Why not let people make up their own minds.

Please show me where I asked whether it was wrong to troll threads?
People disagreeing with you, me or the next person is not the same as trolling.
The logo for ATS says "DENY IGNORANCE" blindly taking someones word for fact is being ignorant.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shema

Who are you to tell us what is right and what isn't?

Ha,ha. I haven't said a SINGLE thing that I have asked you to believe have I?

Silly.

You want us to believe that all the esoteric truths have been revealed. Who are you to say that?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen
Based off my interpretation of the OP, it is in fact time to choose. The world needs...... i dunno some kind of conclusion, not doom, hopefully.

It seems like the world is about to open not a chapter, but a whole new book. .....Hopefully!

Yes! Thank you. We have now been shown our choices and the time of deciding our path in this new world is fast approaching. In my view, the world will get even more chaotic in the next few years making decision making even more difficult.

There no need for people to feel threatened by what I have said.

I am NOT trying to tell you what path you need to take. In fact, I am telling you that YOU need to...

"When you get to the fork in the road, take it."

-- Yogi Berra

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

This thread was never a stretch.

We all make choices in life but you have designated a particular area where there is nothing to choose.

Nor indeed the need for choice.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Silly.

You want us to believe that all the esoteric truths have been revealed. Who are you to say that?

I have only told you what I feel. You don't like what I said. Ok. Then ignore me. But, why even post?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I hardly believe that "all the esoteric knowledge" of the ages has been "exposed". Esoterica are extremely hard to communicate between individuals because of their deeply personal nature, requiring each individual to have an "ah-ha!" type of experience for each esoteric level of understanding.

They simply aren't the kind of thing you can just read about on a web page or in a book and fully understand. You cant just be "told" about it. Such understanding, or enlightenment, often takes years of careful consideration and study.

Incidentally, this is why esoteric societies such as Feemasonry have "secrets". The secrets are the true esoterica, and are "secret" only because they simply cannot be explained from one person to the next. You kind of have to discover those inner meanings your self. Many Masons, themselves, do not fully understand the deeper esoteric meanings of what they learn in the three degrees. They understand the exoteric meanings and maybe the first level or two of the esoteric, which in itself is quite a feat, but those deeper meanings are hard to grasp.

Remember, truth does not seek. It must be sought. Enlightenment cannot be handed to you. A wise man knows that he knows nothing.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Wanderer, please don't take the flack personally. It's not ment that way. Constructive opinions are a good thing.

On the whole, i think most are in agreement.
More information = good
Lots of infomation = find your truth
use your own filter. ect.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Silly.

I have only told you what I feel. You don't like what I said. Ok. Then ignore me. But, why even post?

I ask you a valid question, you don't like it, so in your roundabout way you tell me to bugger off.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join