It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David LaPoint's Theory of the Structure of All Matter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I seem to recall that Jordan Maxwell inherited Hall's library. Does that sound right?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Like you, when I began learning about the Freemasons I was thinking they were not a group who had my (our) best interest at heart as they would make one believe. The more I researched the more light shined on the subject and in fact realized they were not bad at all. The "elite" do and have always tried to suppress accurate information and keep the masses confused. Some of us though can see right through the chaos.

There is a need for secret societies to preserve the true nature of the human being. We are capable of so much more and its proven the light is never overcome by the darkness. Our day is coming.

Manly is said to have written over 200 books. Some, I believe are as expensive as 900.00 + and the least is like... 10.00. I have yet to buy one of his books as I still have lectures to listen to and some I honestly have listened to a few times. I can't get enough. Such an inspiring speaker and I too wish I could have met him. One conversation ... can you imagine what it would have been like?
Each sentence that comes out of his mouth is beyond brilliant.

Ya know, even Jesus is said to have been a teacher of a Mystery School and I happen to believe it more than I believe he wasn't.

Back to David:

To think that David may be someone who will cause the books to be rewritten makes my heart speed up just thinking about it.

What we were taught in school will have to be revised so much it will cause our future to be so much brighter. We are definitely in need of good change. I truly believe the nature of all things is wanting to be understood completely and as we evolve with the understanding its my hope the elite will no longer be able to control anyone.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

A good portion of it; another brilliant man, that one...

He is the one that brought the UCC scandal into light for me.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
All kinds of matter will always gravitate towards one another

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Here is a couple of paragraphs that tell the reader a little bit about what happened to his vault of literature. Some believe Manly was murdered.... who knows. This link is from "The Boy" who worked along side Manly for years.

newtopiamagazine.wordpress.com...

The entire page is of interest though and I encourage you to read it all. The meditation surrounding the bell is pretty cool, or so I think.

What a feeling of freedom to walk away, to truly walk away. Not to look back. To leave the world that meant the world to me, to walk off the cliff into the unknown was the gift of freedom that he gave me. I was contacted by old friends who wanted me to lead their effort to turn back the tide but I had to tell them what he had told me. He didn’t care what happened to PRS after he was gone. He didn’t want me involved in the inevitable battle for its fate. One of the old timers couldn’t conceal his anxiety. He tried to convince me that since I was obviously the one that was supposed to lead them next, my shirking of my responsibility might lead to some mass catastrophe, a war could happen because I was not in the right place at the right time with the right authority. But I knew myself too well by then to fall for any idea of a providential mission. As I listened to the details of the grand old man’s decline and death, so far after the fact, and of the aftermath that was ripping the society apart, that had emptied his vault, the collection having been sold to the Getty Museum, where it receives the protection it deserves, while other books and artifacts were stolen, I realized the depth of his gift to me. My life would have been entangled in these dire accusations and inconclusive court cases. I would have had to stand by for his lurid autopsy report. I would have had to watch the alchemy manuscripts packed for transfer, and I would have been left with the empty shelves of the vault where we had lunched. How many funerals would I have presided over?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

You're saying that Maxwell inherited a good portion of Hall's library?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Here is what I said on Davids Primer Fields FB Page this morning.. and also what he responded with. Im pretty excited that his mind/thinking may take us to a whole new level. We are definitely in need of someone helping us evolve to the greater good of nature itself.

ME~ My thoughts this morning... Air is something in and of itself. Its a substance of itself and so real its impossible to estimate it. The atmosphere carries the magnetism of the Sun. Air is a transmitter. There is more than air though.... an energy field of protecting power even around the human body. Like you say, "from the subatomic to the galactic". Do the laws of nature keep the magnetic fields in tact? I want to know how it works. lol
Primer Fields ~Jennifer, The fields of the human body have been my main area of research over the last six years. I would like to expound on that, but I can't due to legal reasons. But I can tell you that there is a technology that will be on the market in Europe later this year, that greatly increases the energy fields within the human body with no negative side effects. This has been my main focus and all the astrophysics stuff I just use for theoretical validation. The AP stuff won't affect out lives here on earth, but this atomic and sub-atomic level of this tech is going to blow your mind. That is all I can say about it for now.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

. . . the Getty Museum . . .

Oh my. Now I have a research project.

Kerry Cassidy and a guest talked about the Getty Museum during one of her interviews.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

There is information out in the internet world that contradicts and maybe one of us should email Jordan Maxwell to solve this mystery. Who has Manly's literature?? lol

ETA: I just emailed him.... maybe he will email me back.

edit on 28-1-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Good for you!!
Seek and ye shall find.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Kerry Cassidy and a guest talked about the Getty Museum during one of her interviews.

Really? Please, do tell!

ETA: WOW!

Now thats another conspiracy!
A secret base is thought to be underneath the Getty Museum????

ETA AGAIN: Oh my gosh!
So... now I have to go down the rabbit hole. I really love it there. lol It seems that I have learned something new from you again Mary Rose!

In recent years, several of America’s leading art museums have voluntarily given up their finest pieces of classical art to the governments of Italy and Greece. The monetary value is estimated at over half a billion dollars. Why would they be moved to such unheard-of generosity? The answer lies at the Getty, one of the world’s richest and most troubled museums, and scandalous revelations that it had been buying looted antiquities for decades. Drawing on a trove of confidential museum records and frank interviews, Felch and Frammolino give us a fly-on-the-wall account of the inner workings of a world-class museum and tell the story of the Getty’s dealings in the illegal antiquities trade. The outlandish characters and bad behavior could come straight from the pages of a thriller—the wealthy recluse founder, the cagey Italian art investigator, the playboy curator, the narcissist CEO—but their chilling effects on the rest of the art world have been all too real, as the authors show in novelistic detail. Fast-paced and compelling, Chasing Aphrodite exposes the layer of dirt beneath the polished façade of the museum business.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Yeah. Now that I think about it, it may have been Jordan Maxwell she was interviewing.

Maxwell had his website taken away from him lately. Cassidy is trying to assist Maxwell in finding a new way to communicate with the public. There is talk about him having his own radio show.

I'll see whether I can pinpoint the interview and what specifically was said about the Getty Museum.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Well, the email is no longer valid I guess. I received a recipient failure notice.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Davids video is impressive, but if he can do the same using plastic balls or steel cubes
we would be able to believe his theory on galactic structures being held
together with ball shaped magnetic fields

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Right. He lost it when he lost his website. But I've listened to the interview again and Jordan didn't talk about the Getty Museum as I had thought. Here's the YouTube video of the interview, in which I believe he tells the public his new email address:

There is, however, this Kerry Cassidy blog post which links to two YouTube videos: "Steven D. Kelley - Base Underground at the Getty."

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Good point. It will be interesting to follow the rest of his videos and to read the .pdf if and when these are released.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
Davids video is impressive, but if he can do the same using plastic balls or steel cubes
we would be able to believe his theory on galactic structures being held
together with ball shaped magnetic fields

Was his theory claiming that gravity and dark energy does not exist and that magnetism is the sole cause of the structure of galaxies?

What is your own theory about the universe? what do you think about electromagnetism, charge, what the strong force is, what an electron is, what quarks are, what dark energy is, what space is, what gravity is, what EM radiation is and why does it travel and behave the way it does, ?

Its said that in particle interactions, sometimes particles decay into other particles and I think ive ever seen one that said a proton can decay into a few different things, one of them including an electron.. unless I am recalling this wrongly, and thinking about it wrongly... Im curious how an unrelated particle can decay into an electron ( a fundamental particle with no components) without the original particle having a component of electroness...

I think i might have seen it on this site somewhere... if not... this site is pretty cool anyway
www.particleadventure.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
More screenshots:

LaPoint commented that he sees in the above what he would define as the Strong Force.

The pattern shown is also seen here:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Have you studied Magneto-hydrodynamics? I wonder how it all relates to this topic?

link.springer.com...-1

asmedl.org...

adsabs.harvard.edu...

ETA: This essay right here may indeed be right up your alley Mary Rose. It does relate to the OP as well. Now, I want to ask David about Magneto-hydrodynamics.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Here is the phys.org article dated September 13, 2012: "In world's first, atomic force microscope sees chemical bonds in individual molecules (w/ video)"

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join