It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Shadow Analysis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Asktheanimals all of the men in the photo you posted are law enforcement- look at the shoulders of the guy in the khaki pants, he has the same markings on his top as the other law enforcement officials.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
NBC Reporter Exposed ?

No, not exposed:

edit on 31-1-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The police running at the St. Rose of Lima School took place at 14:45 (plus/minus 10 minutes).
The position of the crossing of the shadow of the flag pole with the traffic arrow at 00:31 in the video was used to get the direction of the shadow.

A shadow line was drawn in a Google Maps image and the angle estimated with a superimposed protractor.

The angle of 41 degree to the west from south coresponds to the Current Azimut of 221 degree (221=180+41) in the Java applet which gives a time of 14:45.

For more about the police running event see this recent thread of Munkle linking to this article digitaljournal.com...
It is also the theme of an earlier thread of whatsecret.

edit on 1-2-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

also, there's a guy saying in the comments that he also posted on Twitter that day and the time was off by 3 hours.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So to simplify this for the masses

OP please correct me in any way if I am wrong

1)Analysis of the shadows shows the time in the news reports to be way OFF

by hours not minutes
not calculation error via time stamps of time zones

2)Programs available

Publicly available information

What we have is a simple approach... The information presented by the PTB hit an epic fail...

The Shadows bit the Shadows in the but

Great job OP... I have to ask.. Will you create a single analysis with no opinion and post here for all to see.. It appears someone has caught the proverbial hand in the cookie jar...

I hope this is discussed as the main part of ATS live but for some reason I highly doubt it will...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

I don't know what happened, nor do I pretend to. I don't know what the point is of the shadow work honestly, but I do think there are some weird things regarding the shooting. First of course being the guys running through the woods and the failure to address them. Second being the insane amount of exploitation and the attacking on people coming up with alternative theories despite it being the medias fault and failure to investigate that is causing these theories (rather than do a special ripping on conspiracy theorists, how about you do a special debunking them and actually researching?) And finally.. Gene Rosen.. something about that guy is bizarre.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Great job to all the people that put forth much effort in producing the data within the thread.

The only sad part is I feel it all may just go to waste because we will never get the truth with this story just like many others that continue to fuel the conspiracies.

This story stinks... we all know it stinks...
Shoot, even people that I know and still think the world is a big bowl of cherries know that this story stinks.

They are getting sloppy and just don't care because even though people can prove the inconsistancies we can't do anything about it... or at least that is how it feels sometimes.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
And finally.. Gene Rosen.. something about that guy is bizarre.

We just want to find out what really happened. As I already pointed out in my posting at the first page there are strong indications that Gene was at 10:30 at the firehouse. I have now found still more, I think you could already call it evidence.

The left side of the picture is from the video Sandy Hook News Chopper Helicopter - Crystal Clear - HD and Zooms at 10:20 in the video (this is around 10:40 am), the right side is from the video Raw Sounds Of Newtown School Tragedy Sirens, Tears And Reaction at 1:05.
This is both at the same location, at the corner of the firehouse, see this image of Google Street View:

The 2 guys sitting in the left pic are the same guys which are standing in the right pic. Gene has in both pics something in his right hand. The clothes of all 3 guys are all the same (you can see this when you look at an earlier part of the heli footage). So for me there is no more doubt, that Gene was at least 10 minutes at the firehouse from around 10:30 am to 10:40 am, maybe even longer. How does this go along with his story?
edit on 1-2-2013 by Marlow because: enhanced image

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

I have heared, the running at the St. Rose of Lima School was only included since the evening news onward, but not earlier www.youtube.com...
So this could be only a media mess up until you can provide info that the police said they stormed the St. Rose of Lima School already before 2:30 pm at the 14th of December.
If I remember correctly, it was reported that there was a thread at the St. Rose of Lima School at the same day and because of this the police went there too. This school is only about 1.4 miles away from the Sandy Hook Elementary School and a helicopter which was at the Sandy Hook Elementary School seems to have caught this action.

Edit:

Police swarmed St. Rose of Lima School on Church Hill Road in Newtown Friday afternoon, hours after the shooting at nearby Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Neil Curry, whose 11-year-old son Kevin is in fifth grade at the school, said the school was put in lock down three times during the day. Curry said a person was found “lurking” outside a kindergarten class room. Later, an “agitated” person was reported inside the St. Rose of Lima Church near the school.

At 3 p.m., a police officer in charge of the scene said everything was under control.
blog.ctnews.com
Thanks to this posting of OneisOne

edit on 1-2-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Radio traffic has 4 students going to the firehouse at around 10:30......
Listen here at 17:15

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

I used to be a member of an alternate history site for fiction stories and Alternate histories.. I have a somewhat weird request of you..

first again good thread heading to great...

Has anyone created a timeline of events

ex-
2/1/2013- 9:45 PM
ripcontrol posted a response to a response
suggested creation of TL

2/1/2013- 9:53 PM
Member Xyz posted response
Do it your Self

pretty much outline official story based on posted public information
give links but not vid in thread...

Then go through Time line with shadow analysis Timeline of same
with actual time shadows say evidence is..

That would screw with the haters...

either way, I find it funny the times are not matching up...

Sometimes doing the right thing is as simple as drawing a line in the sand..If you need any sticks let me know...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Has anyone created a timeline of events

I think an ATS er called LadyK74 did in one of the original out of hand SH threads. Not sure how accurate it was based on the info at the time.
In fact it might be in a thread that still exists here but by actually naming the thread I might be in breach of T and C's... so I'll edit the name of the ATS thread...

Who is ------------------------?

It's a wild roller-coaster of a thread if you haven't read it.

Update: It seems ladyk is currently 'banned'... or that might be the avatar... she (if it was a she) didn't seem to get the rules around these parts and tended to jump at the most extreme ideas surrounding SH and then push them in every thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I analyzed today the video footage of the (only?) 2 helicopters which were at SH at the 14th.
One is from the YT video of the raw heli footage, erroneously called 1st HELICOPTER ARRIVES ON SCENE Sandy Hook RAW Aerial Footage the other one is the footage of Sandy Hook News Chopper Helicopter - Crystal Clear - HD and Zooms

The earliest footage is from the Crysal Clear video, this starts at 10:35 am (plus/minus 10 minutes).

The Raw Heli footage starts at 10:55 am (plus/minus 15 minutes).

I thought it would be important to get the start time of the Crystal Clear footage as accurate as possible, so I measured several points in this video and calculated the average. The single measurements give slightly different times, this is because the ground is not always plain. For example at the firehouse the side towards the street is a bit lower which causes an error.

00:05 in video 34.0-18.0=16.0 degree 10:44 video start: 10:44 firehouse
00:27 in video 34.0-17.5=16.5 degree 10:42 video start: 10:42 firehouse
02:54 in video 16.0 degree 10:44 video start: 10:41 behind firehouse
03:10 in video 18.0 degree 10:36 video start: 10:33 at school
03:10 in video 17.0 degree 10:40 video start: 10:37 at school
04:59 in video 19.0 degree 10:32 video start: 10:27 drop off
05:13 in video 16.2 degree 10:43 video start: 10:38 pole

video start according to Youtuber Pat Jack (using one measurement): 10:26

((44+42)/2+41+33+37+27+38+26)/7=35

Average video start time: 10:35 am

In case you don't believe that there were several helis in the air at the same time then whatch this video here from 01:14 to 01:17 and notice the moving shadow of another heli on the ground.
edit on 2-2-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Marlow

I don't know what happened, nor do I pretend to. I don't know what the point is of the shadow work honestly, but I do think there are some weird things regarding the shooting. First of course being the guys running through the woods and the failure to address them. Second being the insane amount of exploitation and the attacking on people coming up with alternative theories despite it being the medias fault and failure to investigate that is causing these theories (rather than do a special ripping on conspiracy theorists, how about you do a special debunking them and actually researching?) And finally.. Gene Rosen.. something about that guy is bizarre.

I analyzed the shadow of the video.

It was taken at 01:05 pm (plus/minus 20 minutes).

It might be that this was not only a training session, but a legit reporting by Gene.
He says here at 01:58: "She gave me the name. I have to find out about this kid."
In other interviews later he told something like "I looked at the list and his name was on the list", so this was still in the early afternoon and he could not have looked at the list yet. So this is not just telling a story according to a script in this case.

The video was most likely taken at the same location where the white car is. The video was taken at the 14th, the photo however on one of the following days:

The time can be estimated (from the elevation angle of the sunlight) to be either 10:32 am or 01:05 pm:

The 2 red lines in the following pic show where sun would have been at this 2 times.

When watching the video again it can be seen that the sun is in the 1:05 pm direction and not in the 10:32 am direction.

I also watched all interviews of Gene that I could find again - you should give me a star for this because it was hardly bearable!
- and I couldn't find one where he said he stayed for hours with the kids. So if he picked the kids up at 09:45 and was at the firehouse at 10:35, maybe he could have done all what he has reported within 45 minutes, but I'm not sure. Here are some interesting things in this regard which he said at the inteviews:

At the Honda Civic Interview:
Gene: "And then over the next 30 minutes they just described what happened."
Gene: "A woman came to my house at 12 o'clock. Her face looked frozen, in terror."

At the Magic Breath CBS 15th session:
Repoter: "Gene, how long was it before their parents were able to get there?"
Gene: "About 30 or 40 minutes."

With reporter Nayeli Chavez-Geller:
Gene: "The children went down to the firehouse. They all had been accounted for."
Gene: "And their parents came to the house. My arms are not long enough to put around them."

With Megan (Fox News):
Gene: "I didn't learn about it until about 15 minutes or 20 minutes into their stay at my house."

And this is from his short interview at the firehouse at the 14th (probably his first one) which I have linked in one of my postings above, don't miss this one, it's my favourite.

Full transcript:

Gene: "The kids were ..."
Femal voice in background: "terrified"
Gene: "terrified."
Gene: "They were terrified."
Gene: "They had just witnessed something."
Gene: "And they - they were - they were terrified."

edit on 2-2-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

Good work.
This shows the "woods chase" footage was discontinuous from the other shots.
At least we can verify certain pictures and events and ascribe times for them.
I'm still struggling with the timeline and basically having to find corroborating evidence first and build from there.
When you're trying to piece together a puzzle as big as this what you're doing is of immense help.

The Newtown officers first on scene give their account here if you're interested: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-2-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Sandy Hook Nun Mystery finaly solved?

There is a mystery surrounding the 2 nuns which were seen at SH at the 14th. One Youtuber even stated: "I think the people dressed as nuns are 2 of the fbi's that shot the kids and they are trying to cover it up !"
Here is a video again with the 2 nuns in it:

When was the following photo of the nuns taken?

Was it early in the morning, around the time when the shooting took place? Let's see:

The elevation angle of 9 degree tells us it must have been early in the morning at 08:17 am !

Or was in the afternoon at 3:20 pm ?

So to decide if it was in the morning or in the afternoon, the location must be found in order to know if the sun was in the east or in the west. I did a little search with Google Streat View and the location is right in front of the firehouse:

Now let's plot the sun direction in a Google Map image and see if it was in the morning or in the afternoon:

So the sun says it was at 3:20 pm in the afternoon, both Elevation and Azimuth from 2 different measurements correspond to this time.

So a photo at 3:20 pm of two nuns, that's not very sensational. This time is not close to the shooting. Maybe they are not involved? But what is the nun at the left side hiding under her coat? Isn't it a Bushmaster?

I have another conspiracy theory:

I think these 2 nuns conspired to take a bottle of water from the firehouse
to secretly drink it at home in the evening. That's all.
edit on 3-2-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
To the MODs who closed this thread probably because of the suspicions towards the nuns, please do not close my thread, I still have some analysis to do

I hope it will be understood and tolerated that my above posting was meant to be a persiflage/parody of the most outlandish conspiracy theories, therefore I started this posting with an extreme quote from one of it's advocates and ended it with the most innocent "conspiracy theory" that is left after presenting all the details.

edit on 4-2-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join