It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seperate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The mystery mentioned in Rev 17 of the woman and of the beast is seperate from the number of the beast and the number of a man in Rev 13.

I think I know what the mystery of the woman is and what the mystery of the beast is.

The mystery of the woman is KILLER (that's killer, as in, someone whose looks are killer). The mystery of the beast is 222A (that's 222A, as in, a dorm room number).

I also think I know what the count the number of the beast is meaning.

Since there is a count involved there is more than one number.

So, the number of the beast is certainly 616 and 666.

And I also think I know what the number of a man is.

First, understand how "number" can mean one's routine or one's act.

So I shall reveal how the number of a man is crossroad...

A quick definition:

cross·road

1.road that crosses over: a road that runs across another one or that links two main roads

Synonyms: junction, intersection, crossing, crossway, traffic circle, roundabout

You must first see that it is no coincidence that the number 4 has a crossroad in its design. And that if you were to add up 6+1+6+6+6+6, from 616 and 666 being combined, you get 31, and if you add up 3+1 that gets you 4. That's no coincidence, I think, at all. So the number of a man is crossroad, as in, see you at the crossroad so you wont be lonely, how Bone Thugs N Harmony put it.

Let him that hath understanding count the 616 and 666 of the beast: For both is the crossroad of a man; and his 616 or 666 is Six hundred threescore and six.

616 and 666 are both codes for something.

616 is a code for an unusually high degree of living joy.

And 666 is a code for an unusually high degree of living revenge.

The beast who is God will get that joy with Goddess and get that revenge with perdition.

The beast and Babylon shall both ascend into the hightest level encompassing beauties, which are the uttermost wonderful physical bodies in all of paradise of a god and goddess.

For God never ever been lonely, so stop believing that.

For there been two life forces that are both eteranl, infinite, and immortal.

They are both brother and sister and distant strangers to each other.

And they have become awakened co-creators. Father and Mother of creations.

Is anyone buying any of this?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

No, you're searching in the wrong places here. Just give it up, or don't.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Not me.

I cant take your threads on Revelations seriously because of your previous claims...

you said this thread

3. Stop reading and believing their so-called holy books.
4. Deny the existence of God and all the other characters in so-called holy books.

It so happens Revelations is part of a "so called holy book".
All the characters in your recent threads about Revelations are part of those "so-called holy books."

edit on 24-1-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
People are too shakened than to ask for more truth, but I shall continue here...

After the beast is back in paradise and ascended he shall go into perdition (a burning perdition) by way of a invisioning while awake during a significant sex and love moment with Babylon. For the burning flames of perdition shall hue during love making. And indeed perition shall be on fire by a lasting fire that burns against regenerating flesh. Yes, perdition shall get worst than it is in current.

The beast shall be resurrected back in paradise before the final fallen in perdition. And the only sense that God is alone is that he is the only male. And the only sense that Goddess is alone is that she is the only female. So they both stand alone inside themselves even though they are together.

Understanding is like a sport I like to play sometimes, yeah.

And now what about this time? Is anyone buying this?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
And so the crossroad is the woman.

"...for both is the woman of a man..."

Satan's woman is Babylon. Babylon's man is Satan.

Or look at it this way, God's woman is Goddess. Goddess' man is God.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Here is a glaring flaw in your premise. "Women" in apocalyptic literature in the Bible refers to a religious system.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

And now what about this time? Is anyone buying this?

Nope.

Not a bit of it.

Actually it sounds like the rantings of an obsessed person.

top topics

join