It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starters Of Religions (the conspirators)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
People have been conspiring to control the way you think. And this has been so from past to present day. Religion is its very people of some kind of organization.

At first it starts with getting you thinking you must attend some building where religious practices go on at. But who put that in your head to do that? And who put it in thier head to get you to do that? Religion acts as a shackle that's made to tighten around as many as possible.

The starters of religions are your enemies whose reach extends beyond their graves. Don't let them make you out as the fools and the suckers to what they have started long, long ago. Release yourselves from what they've started! Do so now. Claim your own minds back.

Here are the steps to free your minds:

1. Stop going to church or the similar.
2. Lose your religion.
3. Stop reading and believing their so-called holy books.
4. Deny the existence of God and all the other characters in so-called holy books.

Understand by definition God is not so. Believe rather in a higher power(s), if anything, because the defintion to the word "God" is seriously flawed. And the Gods of all the so-called holy books are seriously flawed aswell. Trust me on that!

Be no longer religious or spiritual. Spirituality was started by religious minded people, looking to still keep you in by either the holy books or the God. Reject being with spirituality.

But rather be a mystic than anything else, and you're straight.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
sounds about right to me

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Religious experience began when early humans started entering altered states through the ingestion of psychoactive hallucinogens.

Human spirituality has been with us for as long as we've had complex language.

If you don't like it, don't eat it.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I already think this way. I have freed my mind.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

My folks used to make us go to church when we were kids. I'm pretty sure they just wanted us out of their hair for a few hours on the weekend.

When I was about 12 years old they stopped making us go. So I stopped going.

I never bought into the whole idea of the invisible man in the sky. When I would ask questions, I would recieve vague condescending answers. The more questions I asked the more hollow the answers became. After a while I realised they did not have any answers. At least none that were valid in my opinion anyway.

And on top of all that they were the most hypocritical, elitist, holier than thou group of bastards I have ever encountered. This was a Baptist church.

I am pleased that I can say my mind was never soft enough to fall prey to their brainwashing.
edit on 12-11-2012 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

War I can fathom you're cry against religion. But to deny my spirituality is a hopeless task and I'm afraid you're wrong completely if you think it's just conspiracy. Even you know better, that's why you post here so much. You have a deep underlying interest.
edit on 12-11-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
What can I say. It fits the thread, and George says it so well. Without further adieu...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

2. Lose your religion.
4. Deny the existence of God and all the other characters in so-called holy books.

Understand by definition God is not so. Believe rather in a higher power(s), if anything, because the defintion to the word "God" is seriously flawed. And the Gods of all the so-called holy books are seriously flawed aswell. Trust me on that!

So, you're proposing that people overthrow existing religion by following your rules and adopting your religion? What is a religion, apart from a bunch of rules, rationales, community and expectations?

The benefit of a religion, even yours, is that it provides a roadmap to tell you if you're on a reasonable path, or just wandering off aimlessly.

Without a basis, the likelihood that one will find anything other than what they would like to is effectively zero. If that's all you're looking for -- some personally self-satisfying faith that demands nothing that you're not already willing to give and meets your every expectation, then you're on the right, aimless, path.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Let's just all start shooting heroin, pistol whipping people we disagree with, and having daily sex orgies with our neighbors wives and children too!

Yeah, good idea!

Thank God for morality,

Thank man for immorality

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

A foul mouthed narcissistic self centered self righteous pompous arrogant dead man is nobody to be idolizing, I hate to say it to you....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
My parents made my siblings and I attend Penecostal Church every Sunday. (I also believe they just wanted us out of thier hair for a bit).
Everytime I had a question about God or Jesus or the Bible in general, if it was of thought, it was usually rejected and I was always told that I was blasphemous....

Also had to go to Church camp for one week out of the summer with my older sister and my cousin. It was a bunch of 12-17 year old folks there. I swear everyone of them knew how to "speak in tongues". I often wondered why I couldn't because I tried to receive the "gift". But I just never got it.
I started to believe everyone was faking it.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

"Eternal suffering awaits all who question god's infinite love." -Bill Hicks

Sorry, I just had to. I can see you got really worked up over seeing good old George.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25

A foul mouthed narcissistic self centered self righteous pompous arrogant dead man is nobody to be idolizing, I hate to say it to you....

Idolizing? I gave that up along with Christianity.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25
reply to post by WarJohn

Let's just all start shooting heroin, pistol whipping people we disagree with, and having daily sex orgies with our neighbors wives and children too!

Yeah, good idea!

Thank God for morality,

Thank man for immorality

If you'll notice, it was a Christian(You) who brought these behaviours into this thread. No heathens mentioned them. Just you.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Congratulations,

Blame God for your shortcomings just like your father does,

Take a Truthful statement and flip it upside down to turn it into deceit,

Just as your father

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
AV Jn 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

AV Jn 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? [even] because ye cannot hear my word.

AV Jn 8:44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

Talking about my father, the non-existent devil again? Keep your focus on things above, not on those below.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
People have been conspiring to control the way you think. And this has been so from past to present day. Religion is its very people of some kind of organization.

At first it starts with getting you thinking you must attend some building where religious practices go on at. But who put that in your head to do that? And who put it in thier head to get you to do that? Religion acts as a shackle that's made to tighten around as many as possible.

The starters of religions are your enemies whose reach extends beyond their graves. Don't let them make you out as the fools and the suckers to what they have started long, long ago. Release yourselves from what they've started! Do so now. Claim your own minds back.

2. Lose your religion.

Be no longer religious or spiritual. Spirituality was started by religious minded people, looking to still keep you in by either the holy books or the God. Reject being with spirituality.

But rather be a mystic than anything else, and you're straight.

Me I'd rather pursue increasing degrees of psychological and spiritual development via a working theological framework by which I can enter the fray with my entire being as an ever more fully self-realized and self expressed human being, than settle for anything that is less than the very best of the best as taught by the great spiritual traditions, and float around dead in the water so to speak, my only "lifejacket" a veil of ignorance based on nothing more than a contemptuous bias and series of assumptions stemming from my own blind and uneducated and unenlightened ignorance.

"There is a principal which serves as a bar against all information and proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance. That principal is called - contempt, prior to investigation."
~ Herbert Spencer, Scientist

What are our mutual committments and obligations to ourselves and one another, and to God - in the creative space of the unconditioned ground of all being and becoming?

This formed the basis of Jesus inqury into and the rational basis for right thought, word and deed where wisdom must be proven right by her practical application.

edit on 13-11-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

join