It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Mutilation & The Government Cover Up

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Some interesting comments there mate and I've also read accounts of UFO sightings being connected with cattle mutes -I've also read articles that describe the dead animal's injuries being consistent with being 'dropped from above' and reports that other fresh carcasses have been found on snow banks with no footprints anywhere in the vicinity.

This film makes some interesting points about the subject and I did find the comments made in the links here about Bovine Hemoglobin pretty freaky.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RandyBragg

If you think that this explains the mut. then you are very niave.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
reply to post by greyer

Some interesting comments there mate and I've also read accounts of UFO sightings being connected with cattle mutes -I've also read articles that describe the dead animal's injuries being consistent with being 'dropped from above' and reports that other fresh carcasses have been found on snow banks with no footprints anywhere in the vicinity.

Hey karl 12,

Yes the UFOs were much more frequent than the black helicopters, there have been just as many reports of humans dropping cattle from hovercraft and the black helicopters carrying cattle through the air with straps after tranquilizing them as direct witnesses to aliens abducting cattle, but the helicopter and military activity was primarily just around 2 states - New Mexico/Colorado border and Alabama (areas wth alleged human underground bases). The UFOs were seen similar to 1952, across more than half of the US states in association to 100s of cattle being found paralyzed in odd positions in each state with no tracks found around the animal. They weren't dropped from any height, they were paralyzed with legs pointing upwards on the ground and it was mysterious, anything that mysterious would need a quick cover up. The ranchers even in the fist year of the wave (1973-1983) starting arming themselves and staying watch all night, the UFOs just turned invisible and there was a mute in the pasture the next morning. In Colorado things peeked in 1975 as mentioned in your video, the UFOS remained visible and sometimes were cornered by farmers or law enforcement, but still nothing could be done because they would play cat and mouse again as in 1952 and during WWII. There were many encounters and at the same exact time there were the same things happening all the way up into Canada. These orbs didn't seem to have any idea of a country border, it was all over North America. In the new millenium the cattle mutes moved down to South America, around 400 cattle were abducted during the first summer. The last series of mutes happened in late December of 2012.

So whoever is doing it did across the Canada border and left north America to go down to South America.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Fascinating stuff mate and when it comes to the 1975 period, there's also this pretty freaky testimony from the Canon Air Force base flap of January 1976 which involves a mutilated (and exsanguinated) cow being found in a 30 foot burned circle in a farmer's field -granted it's only witness testimony but did you ever hear of any other examples like this?

"About that time there were also several burned areas in farmer's fields surrounding the Air Base. I saw two of the circles. The burned circles were approximately 30 feet across and had a dead cow in the center. All the flesh was burned from the cow, but no blood was on the ground or apparently in the cow. Some of the cows had neat, clean burned out cavities in the abdomen about a foot in diameter, and a foot or so deep"

Cannon Air Force Base UFO Flap - January, 1976

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I had never heard of those incidents before. Sounds pretty crazy. If you really start thinking about this, the possibilities are mind boggling. One can come up with an endless amount of possibilities and scenarios. For all we know the government/black projects may have inadvertently created some kind of intelligence/life form and now the thing is one the loose and they are trying to contain it. Or maybe some inter-dimensional entity is performing tests on these animals. Who the hell knows.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Fascinating stuff mate and when it comes to the 1975 period, there's also this pretty freaky testimony from the Canon Air Force base flap of January 1976 which involves a mutilated (and exsanguinated) cow being found in a 30 foot burned circle in a farmer's field -granted it's only witness testimony but did you ever hear of any other examples like this?

Hey karl 12, that is an interesting account and I know you have a library of events that I would like to hear here posted on the thread, but we also know in this field that few accounts have similarites which can be distinguished. The Canon incident reminds me of what they thought of in the early 70s as satanic rituals, many believed it to be cults at first because there is not way they could comprehend aliens from outer space coming down in light ships.

I have been thinking, during WWII there were so many foo fighters, which were just orbs following planes and doing amazing manuevers, but I would like to post a thread because the whole foo fighter media coverage is a cover up for what they really saw as a researcher reveals - motherships and saucers, not just orbs. These lighted ships flew around in 1952, others said they were saucerlike behind the light. It is a wonder to think if there even is a chance that aliens piloted these ships of light.

The unmentioned events were really mysterious, like inside of barns, underwater, in river banks, less than 100 feet from the farm house with the windows open, in daylight within 1 hour of seeing the cattle (not only on the Skinwalker ranch), and the broken trees were from hoaxes - the strange things were when they found the cattle beneath trees or bushes without any twigs or branches damaged, it was always a mysterious signature.

Colorado Logan County Sheriff Tex Graves in 1975 was called out on about 94 cases, not all of them had UFO sightings, about 50%.

“We have seen lights.” he said, “with small ones coming out. They do their dirty work and return. We’ve watched them off and on for two years and have photographs.”

Like any other sheriff in 1975 he didn't believe in aliens. The number of events it took for him to believe in aliens was 6, the most mysterious ones. After 6 he believed it was aliens because they and determined the cow was paralyed and this had taken place in the pasture, it was as if to show the police that anything was possible. There was a crowd after these events that said it could only be aliens or paramilitary, all other options were thrown out.

"We had one up north that we believe the animal was paralyzed. The animal had dug a hole in the ground with it's head, but none of the other parts of the body moved,"
former Sheriff of Logan County Tex Graves

"What I had seen was just a big orange ball. That's what we'd see in the sky every time there was mutilation."
undersheriff of Elbert County 1975 William Waugh

edit on 28-1-2013 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
animal mutilation europe 2020 france belgium germany for most of them

only 30% are human confirmed cases

ibb.co...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join