It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Mutilation & The Government Cover Up

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I found this great video on the animal mutilation phenomenon. Enjoy!

edit on 23-1-2013 by razorman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by razorman

How about a brief synopsis? How about your opinion on the topic? How about something..........anything at all??

I would love to give you my opinion if you give me yours....

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Dont you two stop there on the rest of ATS's account!!

Why not go all the way and give each other a BJ.

And then compare your opinions on that too.

........only j.k..g

Oh and I will watch the vid

thankyou
edit on 23-1-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
There are some interesting cases in the U.K involving human mutilation that I had never heard of before, so it is a very interesting vid.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
More info on this subject from the same author here:

Part 6-7

Richard D. Hall investigates the subject of Animal Mutilation in the U.K. In various locations within the UK, there are incidents of recurring animal deaths. The injuries on the animals are totally in-explicable showing surgical precision. See the evidence and follow the lives of those involved in tracking down the perpetrators. For some reason, the Government are covering up these cases. Directed and Produced by Richard D. Hall For more information, and other news on UFO, Extraterrestrials, etc. visit : www.richplanet.net...

Related Websites:

Richplanet - www.richplanet.net...
Earthfiles - www.earthfiles.com...
DEFRA - www.defra.gov.uk...
David Cayton - uk.geocities.com...
This has been uploaded with permission by Richard D Hall from richplanet.net

edit on 23-1-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I used to think aliens when I first started reading about cattle mutilation...

Now I think it's own our gov't. own tech, and they are the ones who are doing this. There are reports from people that they see black helicopters not flying discs.

In that UFO Hunters video there's a farmer that had cattle mutilation happen to cows 22 times. 22 times!! That is crazy.

What get's me is that they are doing it without being caught...That's the strange part. I would have set up cameras.

-SAP-
edit on 23-1-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
why would they mutilate cows.

maybe a cow is a very interesting animal to them.

it is to humans, we eat millions of tonnes of them.

maybe there is something about cow anatomy that is extremely unique.

maybe as a valuable human food, they are genetically altering them for efficiency.

in that case, there must be humans that have been taken with or without their consent to another world, maybe there's a human zoo somewhere.

we all hear about giant tomatoes that can end world hunger.

how about a giant cow that can feed a thousand people for month.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
why would they mutilate cows.

maybe a cow is a very interesting animal to them.

it is to humans, we eat millions of tonnes of them.

maybe there is something about cow anatomy that is extremely unique.

maybe as a valuable human food, they are genetically altering them for efficiency.

in that case, there must be humans that have been taken with or without their consent to another world, maybe there's a human zoo somewhere.

we all hear about giant tomatoes that can end world hunger.

how about a giant cow that can feed a thousand people for month.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If it is the govt doing it, why leave the carcases in plain sight? The theory about why the mutilations are done is interesting. The bit about the growing something inside the host and then removing everything at a later date. The question again, who is doing it? The fact that nobody has gotten caught is pretty impressive.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Good questions, why they would I have no idea.

All I know if that there is more evidence of the gov't then any aliens. Just my opinion though.

-SAP-

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

I don't think it is legal to exchange blue jays, they are protected.

On topic, I believe that most of the animal mutilation cases have been shown to be natural predation.
edit on 23-1-2013 by RandyBragg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Surely if it was the gov they would just get their own cows or at least send a straw man in to simply buy one.

Buying a cow has gotta be way more economical in terms of money, time and effort than sending in a special ops team in the dead of the night while no ones watching

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RandyBragg

On topic, I believe that most of the animal mutilation cases have been shown to be natural predation

I dont think it accounts for most of them ive seen the shows where they will see how long it takes for animals to eat the body and mimic the damage, it usually a couple days, where as most of the time the time between when the farmer saw the animal and found it mutilated is less than 24 hours

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by grey9438

link or it didn't happen

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...
well hers the show where they test how long it takes for the the scavengers to make mutilation like marks and give me abit to find the other part

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Yes, I am sure animals are very skilled at using razor blades to neatly shave their meal and then make a very precise incision that cauterizes the wound and then remove some organs. LOL

quote]Originally posted by RandyBragg

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

I don't think it is legal to exchange blue jays, they are protected.

On topic, I believe that most of the animal mutilation cases have been shown to be natural predation.
edit on 23-1-2013 by RandyBragg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey9438

www.youtube.com...
well hers the show where they test how long it takes for the the scavengers to make mutilation like marks and give me abit to find the other part

web.archive.org...://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/ufoanim.htm

A whole report on the subject,read it.

Monster Quest was a TV show that had a history of hoaxing stuff to get ratings up, i really would not rely on it for anything other than entertainment.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

well heres a case of snippy the fists animal mutilations who was seen within 24 hours

Thе real qυеѕtіοn, іѕ nοt whether οr nοt thе mutilations аrе happening, bυt whаt thе cause іѕ. Even wіth Lady’s death іn 1967, thеrе wаѕ already a connection tο extraterrestrials аnԁ UFOs. On thе same day οf Lady’s death, a superior court judge hаԁ reported seeing ѕtrаnɡе lights іn thе sky, аnԁ thе original founders οf thе body claimed tο hаνе found scorch mаrkѕ аnԁ peculiar liquids near lady’s body. Whаt really stuck out, аbουt thе cattle mutilations, wаѕ thе bizarre, аnԁ very precise nature οf thе cuts аnԁ flesh removal. Lady, hеr skull іn particular, hаԁ bееn scraped сƖеаn, аnԁ wаѕ bleach-white; even though ѕhе hаԁ јυѕt bееn seen 24 hours earlier. Thеу аƖѕο noted thаt thеrе wаѕ nο blood spray οr remnant trails, аnԁ thаt natural scavengers avoided thе body.

also I cant seem to get youre link to work

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Richard Hall's talk was fascinating and revealing. But his preferred theory for these animal mutilation cases is not very convincing. Government research groups testing pathogens on farm cattle would leave car tyre marks and/or footprints in the field. But such marks are never found in these cases. Even supposing that they have the technology to extract brains and internal organs through narrow holes, as well as exsanguinate blood completely, why would they take the risk of carrying out tests in public, where they could be spotted, on privately owned specimens instead of experimenting on their own stock in their own laboratories in secrecy away from prying eyes?

Sorry, Richard, your explanation does not make sense. But, then, I suspect you don't really believe it but that you pretend that you do in public lectures only because it maintains your credibility as a researcher into this phenomenon, whereas advocating aliens in UFOs as the cause of animal mutilations would terminate access to public officials, police, etc. I think you should ask yourself whether you are not aiding the general coverup by many governments by pushing a theory that you will not likely ever be able to prove and don't really believe merely to preserve your public credibility.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join