It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everybody!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hi Everybody!

I have been reading a bit here and there on ATS for a while now and I finally decided to sign up. I hope that I will be able to have meaningfull discussions here with the ATS community. And perhaps even make a few friends

I am into gaming (As my name shows), I also enjoy meditation and all that is spiritual. And of course I would not be here typing this right now if I wasn't into a good conspiracy story...

I am looking forward to chatting with all of you.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Welcome...you fill find that what you thought was your average conspiracy theory really isn't what it's played out to be. Does that make sense?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WOWGamer

Welcome to ATS!

AFK!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Welcome WOW...

I am into gaming (As my name shows)

I have been killing zombies more often than going to the gym or playing Tennis. I just explain it away by stating that I am preparing for the coming horde...

Enjoy your time here.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Welcome! You will definitely find a lot of great information on this site. If you are into in those topics, there are numerous threads on meditation and spirituality that you might find interesting.

A warning for when you post your first thread... it's inevitable for the sarcastic, demeaning, "holier than thou" crowd to come out and bash your post. But just take it with a grain of salt and realize that the majority of the community means well!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS Fellow Quebec Member !!!

I'm sure you'll find plenty of topics to keep you busy !

Have fun & enjoy !!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hello! Welcome to the family

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Welcome Wow to the world of ATS. . Get your tin foil hat ready and your chair in an upright position. Be prepared to be amazed.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Gamer! I love WoW myself, its a great game imo.

I look forward to chating with you as well

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS..Thanks to join with us. We hope you will give new information of game and discuss with us on various topics.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcomes, this is nice. I will be popping into threads here and there. I am unsure as to when I will post my first thread and what it will be about, but I cant wait for this moment.

Talk 2 U all Soon!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Welcome aboard. Don't forget theres a gaming forum to

top topics

join