It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to taking pride in the way you speak and write!?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Ahmblay Iyay amyay ebellingray againstyay youray ommunistcay emandsday andyay eeingfray yselfmay omfray youray ammargray andyay ellingspay ainschay! OWERPAY OTAY ETHAY EOPLEPAY!

Oh goodness, you really are free! Even Pig Latin has a proper structure and format, you know.

Are there any other languages you'd like to butcher while you're at it?

Just kidding.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980

Originally posted by Advantage
Ahmblay Iyay amyay ebellingray againstyay youray ommunistcay emandsday andyay eeingfray yselfmay omfray youray ammargray andyay ellingspay ainschay! OWERPAY OTAY ETHAY EOPLEPAY!

Oh goodness, you really are free! Even Pig Latin has a proper structure and format, you know.

Are there any other languages you'd like to butcher while you're at it?

Just kidding.

Hey, that had structure and format. The translator told me so. I was going to use the Elmer Fudd translator, so quit your bitching.

Mblah, you know me : If I can understand you or any portion of your post, I'll give it as much consideration as I would a perfectly ( yes, I know.. there is a missing article there between "a" and "perfectly" you Nazi) fabulous grammartastic post.

I do hope you realize, that baby WILL suck the intelligence right out of you. Ill save the translator to use on your future posts.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The one thing schools seem to be failing at imparting to their students right now, is the importance of good communication skills. A working knowledge and understanding of the language we read, write, and speak. Therefore, no one takes the personal time to increase their vocabulary, or hone their ability to string together words in a coherent fashion. None of us are going to be perfect at it, but we can improve if we so desire.

Proper language use, and communication skills are imperative for a culture to advance and flourish. Without them, there is social decline.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

One thousand stars for you.

Good grammar is still the mark of education just like wearing a suit to an interview still shows respect for your future employer and yourself.

Let the losers go if they're too lazy to look up a word or correct their syntax. If they don't respect themselves enough to make the effort, don't waste your time on them.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
As Slick Willy would say.....

"I feel your pain"

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Um why should I have to DUMB MYSELF DOWN! I will not do that.

Who said anything about dumbing yourself down?

I'm talking about being SMART enough to know when to keep your mouth SHUT.

Reread my first post and you may understand better.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I completely get what you are saying. I personally don't care if someone makes a mistake hear and they're (

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It make inkridable frustoration to me when people no right apropriet.And some don't lazy enought to look even dictionery for correct worlds...Two tumbs up your stars.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join