It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream - Big quake coming to the East (Iran/Pakistan) 7.7 - 7.9 magnitude.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MariaLida
You don't need to control it, you need to share it ..

You say that you can't see or find dates, If you share magnitude and especially location it will help me a lot to find when will possible to happen ..

If you have some other events - dreams of strong eartquekes to share please do ..

This is first accurate prediction from you or not ?

Just hope to see one more accurate prediction from you ..

Peace ..
edit on 16-4-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

No this is not the first or the most accurate dream I have had. I have received dates before which has been down to the minute on one occasion. I just meant I don't always get them. What I meant is I have no control on what I see, it is more like it is shown to me. I have no power to induce or control the dreams, I cannot therefore take any credit for it, I have to give it to God.

God bless.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MereDreamer

You say that you can't see or find dates, If you share magnitude and especially location it will help me a lot to find when will possible to happen ..

If you have some other events - dreams of strong eartquekes to share please do ..

Peace ..

No this is not the first or the most accurate dream I have had. I have received dates before which has been down to the minute on one occasion. I just meant I don't always get them. What I meant is I have no control on what I see, it is more like it is shown to me. I have no power to induce or control the dreams, I cannot therefore take any credit for it, I have to give it to God.

God bless.

Ok thx for explanation ..

No one can't control dream in that way ..

I don't want to push you friend but I have some feeling that you already have new location or possible EQ dream but maybe I'm just wrong ..

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MereDreamer

Peace ..

God bless.

Ok thx for explanation ..

No one can't control dream in that way ..

I don't want to push you friend but I have some feeling you already have new location or possible EQ dream but maybe I'm just wrong ..

I can't say for sure and I don't want to presume anything if I can help it. If I do presume and I'm wrong, I believe it could do more harm than good. I'd rather wait until it happens again (if it does) before I say anything.

God bless.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MereDreamer

I love your answer ..

Thank you again ..

It's best way when you feel more in peace and silence to post etc, intact nature for me is the best place possible close to water or when rain falls ..

God bless you ..

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Just an update, the quake magnitude seems to have been revised by USGS to 7.7, which is the original magnitude from the dream. It is listed as 7.7 and 7.8.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

The Bible says things like this will happen in the end times, as well as God pouring out His Spirit onto all flesh so we dream and have visions, so we can logically conclude we must be in them. So it's time to get your spirit saved today by accepting Jesus Christ truly as your Lord and Saviour. Admit you've sinned today and ask for forgiveness through His name!

I know to the average guy with no knowledge/understanding of the Bible may think it all sounds a bit strange! So please feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them!

May God bless all of you.
edit on 10-5-2013 by MereDreamer because: Added link

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

It sounds strange to Jesus himself, I am sorry but finding weakness and giving glory to all something else is the exact opposite of what Jesus would like.

But it DOES work well for a certain vampiristic group who delight in these offerings, and who even give you the bursts of joy you feel at times for your magnificent gift of all your spiritual power.

Dreams of earthquakes and destructions are nice and all, to promote the fear , but do nothing to help anyone.

When you start getting dreams about true victory, start typing away , because only these matter.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO

It sounds strange to Jesus himself, I am sorry but finding weakness and giving glory to all something else is the exact opposite of what Jesus would like.

But it DOES work well for a certain vampiristic group who delight in these offerings, and who even give you the bursts of joy you feel at times for your magnificent gift of all your spiritual power.

Dreams of earthquakes and destructions are nice and all, to promote the fear , but do nothing to help anyone.

When you start getting dreams about true victory, start typing away , because only these matter.

I'm not quite sure what you are saying, but you appear to be telling me to stop talking about dreams of quakes etc, and only post about victory?

Well Isiah must have known you'd say that!

Check Isiah Chapter 30:9-10

9 That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD: 10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

All glory is to God, I will not take credit. I hope you are saved and have found the Lord too. Jesus is the savior of all freely. Accept Him today! May God bless you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join