It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle / Kite Shaped UFO Photographed from the Moon [ NASA ]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

odd i have one on the top part of my right hand between thumb and index. 3 dot triangle

lol that is odd mine is on right side of wrist on top with two dots and one dot i'll take photo
edit on 1/22/1313 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/22/1313 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

maybe were long lost cousins lol or brother and sister heh.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~

maybe were long lost cousins lol or brother and sister heh.

hehe yeah or star children :-)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Given that the picture was take behind a glass shield, you just have to go with a reflection of instrumentation behind the person taking the photograph. Blue and Red is big on instrumentation panels, and they are out of focus as well. Not enough of anything else that is reasonable , due to environmental conditions that would make it possible, so you go with what you know.
edit on 22-1-2013 by charlyv because: missed a period

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Sorry I couldn't find a parking spot for my rocket ship. I didn't mean to mess up NASA's cool photo of the moon.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Preacher76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

maybe we get a free ride on the triangle ships when the shtf ^^

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Maybe it's related to this one???

www.hq.nasa.gov...

Edit: Found out thats the Apollo CSM
edit on 22-1-2013 by Philippines because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

Thanx cigaretteMan for posting the video

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Here is the Image :

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equiinox
reply to post by Human_Alien

China has already obtained the HD images of the Moon's surface using the Chang's 2 lunar probe [ And they have identified the alien bases too ]

Off course they have care to point the locations out on this LRO Quickmap

If you are not sure how to use it look here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can't wait to see what you come up with

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I believe and as others have been told (through their personal experience) that, China is the country whose going to blow the lid concerning artifacts on the Moon.

It's been postulated that NASA is using the guise as a means for concern---- for preserving their historical landing in 1969----in their request for this 'No-Fly zone' over certain areas of the Moon----as a deterrent. It may sound wacky but so far from what I know....reality is nowhere close to what we think it is!

“Apollo 11 and 17 sites [will] remain off-limits, with ground-travel buffers of 75 metres and 225 metres from each respective lunar lander,” states the July 20 guidelines of NASA. Science journal had obtained the guidelines.

Not quite what is claimed

At 75 mtrs or 225 mtrs you will still be able to see that images match those taken in 1969 and 1972 and match the LRO images taken over the last couple of years, the restriction is obviously for the first and last site because of the historic importance.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
So thus far we have:

Evidence indicating a coverup:

1. Colors in a supposedly black and white lunar photo from NASAs own archives.

May be YOU should start looking at links a bit closer the OP to his credit this time gave a link to the ACTUAL image it has a number,it was AS17-147-22470HR.jpg

AS17 Apollo 17

If you look here Apollo Image Atlas A17 you get a list of the fim magazines now if you look for number 147-22470 in the above you find this

Magazine A AS17-147-22451 to AS17-147-22606 [156 color images (138 surface; 18 orbital; 0 other)]

Number 147-22470 is in that range and low and behold 156 colour images it's not rocket science or is it

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There are so many strange objects on the moon and this is yet one more.reply to post by Equiinox

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

But if you buy into that you need to ignore the biggest elephant in the room: Why is the rest of the picture black and white?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Its likely because:
A) Space is black (actually, the contrast ability of the camera forces an even deeper black, i.e. no stars either)
B) The moon is mostly a grey colour. There are patches of orange/yellow (small patches seen by the astronauts) but typically too small to see at this altitude

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by wmd_2008

But if you buy into that you need to ignore the biggest elephant in the room: Why is the rest of the picture black and white?

Seriously if YOU need an answer to that

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but this may be your triangle again. Look at this video at the 53 second mark.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
My only problem is the picture was taken in b&w and the lights are blue? Anyhoo this strongly resembles the same type of triangle that was seen in the Belgum Flap 1989 notice the flat nose and the body is more narrow then a perfect triangle ( minus central light ) , it is different then the TR3B , could it have been the same objects described observing from a near by crater ?

Apollo

Belgum

Great find OP

NASA damage control here we go, Obviously venus, swamp gas or moon birds

edit on 23-1-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthFazer
My only problem is the picture was taken in b&w and the lights are blue?

As pointed out multiple times already, it is a color photo taken on color film.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join