Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Triangle / Kite Shaped UFO Photographed from the Moon [ NASA ]

page: 2
25
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


China , India , Russia everyone knows we aren't alone [ and still public in US are ridiculed by debunkers for believing in UFOs and aliens ]
Public in Russia , China and India are not ridiculed for believing in alien life
China has already obtained the HD images of the Moon's surface using the Chang's 2 lunar probe [ And they have identified the alien bases too ]
I wonder how will NASA face the public in the near future [ They may loose their credibility ]
They should have never lied to the people




posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
For someone so committed to the "NASA LIES!" school of thought you sure do use a lot of their photos as "evidence".


Just an observation.



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equiinox
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


China , India , Russia everyone knows we aren't alone [ and still public in US are ridiculed by debunkers for believing in UFOs and aliens ]
Public in Russia , China and India are not ridiculed for believing in alien life
China has already obtained the HD images of the Moon's surface using the Chang's 2 lunar probe [ And they have identified the alien bases too ]
I wonder how will NASA face the public in the near future [ They may loose their credibility ]
They should have never lied to the people



I believe and as others have been told (through their personal experience) that, China is the country whose going to blow the lid concerning artifacts on the Moon.

It's been postulated that NASA is using the guise as a means for concern---- for preserving their historical landing in 1969----in their request for this 'No-Fly zone' over certain areas of the Moon----as a deterrent. It may sound wacky but so far from what I know....reality is nowhere close to what we think it is!



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2
 


It was my compulsion to use NASA photographs [ Its the only way to silent the Fake debunkers ]




posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
For someone so committed to the "NASA LIES!" school of thought you sure do use a lot of their photos as "evidence".


Just an observation.


Obviously he's obtaining the ones that haven't hit the floor in the 'airbrush room' yet!
Just speculatin'.......



ETA:


edit on 21-1-2013 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equiinox
reply to post by draknoir2
 


It was my compulsion to use NASA photographs [ Its the only way to silent the Fake debunkers ]




So when NASA releases a photo of a "UFO" it's proof that they forgot to hide it from you? And then when they take down the link it's proof they are hiding it from you? And then when they re-post it that's proof they forgot to continue to hide it from you?

Not sure how that works, but whatever.



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2
 


That is comment of the year
Thanx

edit on 21-1-2013 by Equiinox because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equiinox
reply to post by draknoir2
 


That is comment of the year
Thanx

edit on 21-1-2013 by Equiinox because: (no reason given)


Actually it was three questions.

No answer.






And you forgot to analyze my stats.



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2
 


actually i do like all your 3 questions
They were very insightful



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equiinox
reply to post by draknoir2
 


actually i do like all your 3 questions
They were very insightful



So how do you account for the paradoxical logic?



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Thanx human_alien for the video



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2



So when NASA releases a photo of a "UFO" it's proof that they forgot to hide it from you? And then when they take down the link it's proof they are hiding it from you? And then when they re-post it that's proof they forgot to continue to hide it from you?



Sounds about right!


So let me ask you because you seem like an intelligent member based on your recent comments on various threads.....do YOU think NASA knows more than what they're sharing with the minion?

'Tis a serious question. Would appreciate a serious answer. Thanks



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Excuse me for imposing, but I feel since this site is flooded with conspiracies one might agree that "Yes" NASA may know more than what they show the people. Why would they do this? Who knows really the theories just keep coming.

Then there is this: What if what they show is all they really know? Millions of people are already aware of the possibilities and are comfortable with the "fact" that there is life out there, so why not come out and admit it? Why keep on with such a ridiculous game?

edit on 21-1-2013 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by draknoir2



So when NASA releases a photo of a "UFO" it's proof that they forgot to hide it from you? And then when they take down the link it's proof they are hiding it from you? And then when they re-post it that's proof they forgot to continue to hide it from you?



Sounds about right!


So let me ask you because you seem like an intelligent member based on your recent comments on various threads.....do YOU think NASA knows more than what they're sharing with the minion?

'Tis a serious question. Would appreciate a serious answer. Thanks


That's a really open question. It would be easier for anyone to answer if you narrowed it down to a specific area of interest, such as,

"...do YOU think NASA knows more than what they're sharing about extraterrestrial intelligence (or sightings) with the minion?"

I'm not trying to be flippant or anything, just that the original question (if I had to answer) would always be 'yes'. The reason being that NASA, I'm sure, knows a lot of very high-level stuff that the 'minions' wouldn't understand, and would not need to be disseminated. If you mean ET life or contact, then ask that specifically,




posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by draknoir2



So when NASA releases a photo of a "UFO" it's proof that they forgot to hide it from you? And then when they take down the link it's proof they are hiding it from you? And then when they re-post it that's proof they forgot to continue to hide it from you?



Sounds about right!


So let me ask you because you seem like an intelligent member based on your recent comments on various threads.....do YOU think NASA knows more than what they're sharing with the minion?

'Tis a serious question. Would appreciate a serious answer. Thanks


Honestly, I do not think that there is a conspiracy to hide proof of extra terrestrial life, intelligent or otherwise, from the scientific community and general public. In fact, the lack of such confirmation seems to have a detrimental effect on their funding. And I certainly don't think continually releasing photos that show such proof would be the ideal way to conduct a conspiracy.

What I really think is that no matter what they do they will fall prey to the classic CT burden of proof fallacies.

1: Failure to prove a negative is proof of the affirmative..

2: Lack of affirmative evidence is proof of a cover up.

3: Negative evidence is merely "disinformation".

Under these rules the affirmative need prove nothing, which IMHO is the root cause of ufology's credibility problem.
edit on 21-1-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
so why not come out and admit it? Why keep on with such a ridiculous game?



Thanks for responding


One of the many reasons is, religious groups..... particularly the Vatican, is not quite ready to take out a gigantic eraser and wipe clean their story yet! They're particularly fond of their Adam & Eve tale


Once you turn some terrestrial origin into a celestial one then, we're all on equal ground and have equal footing.
But we're far too divided because it's easier to control smaller groups (religion) than one race, Earthlings.

This planet is so controlled it's scary!



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   



What is your thought regarding the unknown object in the photograph ?


My guess is that is a reflection of some interior LM lighting, as seen here just prior to the photo in question being taken.




posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krakatoa

That's a really open question. It would be easier for anyone to answer if you narrowed it down to a specific area of interest, such as,

"...do YOU think NASA knows more than what they're sharing about extraterrestrial intelligence (or sightings) with the minion?"

I'm not trying to be flippant or anything, just that the original question (if I had to answer) would always be 'yes'. The reason being that NASA, I'm sure, knows a lot of very high-level stuff that the 'minions' wouldn't understand, and would not need to be disseminated. If you mean ET life or contact, then ask that specifically,




Well suffice it to say, I wasn't asking whether they knew about secret communist spy planes and not telling us
. I was inferring ET or artifacts on celestial bodies (Moon, Mars etc)

Now....wouldn't it have been a lot easier if you just went ahead and added your answer opposed to me taking time to create another post?

Oh well. Glad I have all this time to invest on here



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop
 


Interesting find; we may have found our UFO.



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox
 


Good find.

Apart from ancient human remains on the moon, or an ET craft of some kind, or a modern 1970's human craft of covert design (which it may be, who knows?)...it could also be the remnants of a clumsy, early computer editing / obscuring process.

It looks a LOT like a mouse pointer icon, left behind after a masking process...





new topics

top topics



 
25
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join