It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag at super bowl, cain and abel, San Francisco vs. Baaltimore,

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

holy crap

i had a feeling something weird was going on with the whole Superbowl thing this year, especially the coming of the new age, and the "dark knight rising"

but you really connected the dots really well, good job man i cant wait to see how this unfolds right under peoples noses

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

So how exactly do the Saints fit into this grand scheme?
They are not playing in the game. Their home field just happens to be the venue this year.
BTW, the sink hole is about 80 miles from N.O. I'd say "near" is a very relative term. That's about an hour and a half drive.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
the OP's attempt to connect "those dots" are so bizarre, that it is too strange even for ATS...and that's saying a lot.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
reply to post by bo12au

holy crap

i had a feeling something weird was going on with the whole Superbowl thing this year, especially the coming of the new age, and the "dark knight rising"

but you really connected the dots really well, good job man i cant wait to see how this unfolds right under peoples noses

it will unfold just like 12/21/2012...another day, another super bowl...by the way, GOOOO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 21-1-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bo12au
*The following is NOT a prediction*
Beginning of a new age (2012)
Genesis the Creation of the world (new world)
Genesis 4 Cain murders his brother Abel
Genesis 4:7 God interracts with Cain (warning sin is at the door) 4+7=11
Super bowl 47 (4+7=11) First super bowl in 'new age
Both head coaches are BROTHERS of the two teams. Jim and John Harbough
Baltimore Ravens-'baal' a pagan deity,(lots of catholic connections search the word Baltimore)
San Francisco 49ers-Saint Francisco (two catholic saints,one started the Jesuits,Saint Francisco Xavier)scarlet and gold colors, 9+4=13,
Saint Francisco has connections in France. And rome with all types of craziness.
New Orleans home of super bowl 47, french name, popular for Mardi gras a catholic party of all types of crude behavior, Martial law gun grab test run after Katrina,
Remember Batman. Rise of the dark knight?? Shootings involved,connected with a Got him city MAP,terrorist event
The big sink hole that is very close to the dome in new Orleans,

There are so many connections here its crazy. Keep digging people I have laid out the obvious but there is SO many more connections than I listed, research all the names I listed, places, Very possible disaster or satanic ritual is about to unfold.

Pope lines with Obama on gun control, look at the unique words the pope chose
Cain and able - first murder in the history of the world.
Ravens mentioned many times in KJV Bible, a bird that picks the bones,
beat the Patriots, the Broncos, a White Horse HELLO???look at the scores of the game??

So much more. There are no coincidences.
Look at the Got him city map

edit on 20-1-2013 by bo12au because: (no reason given)

Now that the world hasn't seen anything overly dramatic, I guess we're going with 2012 as being the beginning of "the new age".
Does anything that involves brothers competing against each other have to directly correlate to Cain and Abel?
Does it not stand to reason that 2 brothers close in age with the same background might have similar skills and achievements - if the Jets played the Cowboys (Rex vs Rob Ryan), would this still have biblical significance? There are a preponderance of brothers in the NFL. Players and coaching.

Baltimore named their mascot after the Raven by Edgar Allen Poe. Poe is from Baltimore. Baltimore was originally settled by Catholics seeking religious freedom from Britain.

San Francisco was founded by the Spanish- who named damn near every town, city, post office box after a Catholic Saint.

The Jesuits were founded by St. Ignatius of Loyola, but with help from his student St Francis of Xavier. However, San Francisco was named after Francis of Assissi (lover of animals)

47 is a number between 46 and 48.

Mardi Gras might mean debauchery for tourists from the Midwest or elsewhere, but in Louisiana it is largely a family event, connected to Lent, a religious observance

The Katrina "gun grab" is largely a myth. One unit was doing that and was later told to stop. Most guard units and agencies allowed people to keep their guns. Communications were poor and some gung ho unit commanders made their own rules which were subsequently reversed by higher command.

So far all I can see is that you have established that many prominent US cities have some Catholic history (which is a bit of no brainer considering that all of the nation but the east coast was originally claimed by Catholic nations Spain and France). Big cities that have market share will get an NFL team (it is all about $$$).

If St. Louis, Detroit, or San Diego was in it, one could claim some "Catholic connection".

And again, not sure what your standards are, but I wouldn't say that over 80 miles is "near". The sinkhole is the product of corporate negligence, concerning the proper sealing of an expended salt dome by a brine extraction company. Other than tot he 150 or so people who have been evacuated, it is not the grand disaster many alarmists are making it out to be. Just typical cost cutting measures resulting in environmental damage.

Not sure where you were going with the Saints post but for a little clarification: the team was named as such because the deal was done on All Saints Day (Nov 1), which is a big deal in New Orleans. The colors black and gold symbolize oil (black gold) because the original owner was an oil man.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You are not familiar with American sports, are you?
Candlestick park has been around for a really long time as the home of the SF Giants (baseball)and the 49ers. 49ers will be moving to a new stadium named Santa Clara Stadium (until a corporate sponsor renames it) because it is in Santa Clara, CA. But I may have just opened up a new line of conspiracy - let's dig up what we can on St. Claire now, eh?

In American Football a touchdown (the preferred method of scoring) garners 6 points, hence "the quest for six".

Or this, more likely:

And "the quest for six" speaks of this being their 6th trip to the superbowl. They won their previous 5

edit on 21-1-2013 by pierregustavetoutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
What is the super bowel?

edit on 21-1-2013 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

its not about anything crazy happening at the super bowl.

its about the ritual that takes place. however if you refuse to see it, then go back to sitting on your fat ass, with your beer hat and eating Doritos, go ahead and chant and praise and worship these athletes who not once in their lives have sat down and chanted for you.

when was the last time ray lewis sat down by a water cooler to talk about your stats?

i rest my case
edit on 21-1-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

If the "ritual" entails making huge amounts of money for the NFL and its team owners, then you are dead on. If you think it is occult in nature, I'd say you may as well rest your case because there isnt one.

While probably not an occult ritual, it is definitely the biggest event of our "bread and circuses" festivities, designed to keep us under control and release our more aggressive energies in a way that is not damaging to the elites. And of course, the advertising revenue, the endorsements, the oodles of cash being made by host city businesses, etc.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

You have actually performed occult rituals to prove that they don't exist have you?

Frankly i can think of a dozen different deep and well thought out texts on the "occult" that would refute that claim.
Try Sacred Texts in a google search.

Oh, and for hundreds of years the thing you call Occult was just the earliest vestiges of science that the average person did not completely understand and as such feared.

edit on 21-1-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Super Bowl party at my house!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
There is nothing strange about two brothers coaching against one another...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Being that I'm a huge Atlanta Falcons fan, i truly wish it was set up, like it was planned or even god had a hand in it! That would make me feel a whole lot better, instead i have to stick with "the Falcons just didn't play the way they could, and they gave them the game with two turnovers. They had four chances to convert a first down to win the game but just down right blew it" Oh well, but if something does happen than the Falcons were robbed and so was the Patriots!

Much love
RangerClark29

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood

You have actually performed occult rituals to prove that they don't exist have you?

Frankly i can think of a dozen different deep and well thought out texts on the "occult" that would refute that claim.

Oh, and for hundreds of years the thing you call Occult was just the earliest vestiges of science that the average person did not completely understand and as such feared.

Never said the occult doesnt exist. Sure it does. Dabble in some occasional sigil craft and used to screw around with Crowleyian ritual (which isn't a good thing to "screw around with", BTW)

That said, I'm also very familiar with marketing, the NFL, and history. There is no real evidence that the NFL or the Superbowl has anything to do with magick, the occult, or secret societies. A tool of control? yes. Ritual other than the pure worship of money? no

OP puts a lot of significance to run of the mill Catholic facts and there's the fact that brothers coaching in the NFL is a mundane occurrence. Just no meat to chew on.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So what you're saying is one of the brothers is going to "kill" the other brother, with a score of 48-17?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
So what you're saying is one of the brothers is going to "kill" the other brother, with a score of 48-17?

No predictions on the final score. I can not root for either team, I will give a slight edge to to the 49ers, it will be a good game.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Cain and Abel?

The Dark Knight?

"The" nuclear football being actually a game ball?

This is the murkiness, disillusionment and tumult that occurs in the NFL when the Steelers don't make it to the playoffs.

Glinda, member of the Stiller Nation N'@!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant

Originally posted by Thorneblood

Never said the occult doesnt exist. Sure it does. Dabble in some occasional sigil craft and used to screw around with Crowleyian ritual (which isn't a good thing to "screw around with", BTW)

That said, I'm also very familiar with marketing, the NFL, and history. There is no real evidence that the NFL or the Superbowl has anything to do with magick, the occult, or secret societies. A tool of control? yes. Ritual other than the pure worship of money? no

OP puts a lot of significance to run of the mill Catholic facts and there's the fact that brothers coaching in the NFL is a mundane occurrence. Just no meat to chew on.

"Run of the mill catholics" You consider the Jesuits just good hearted average Joe catholics?
You have not made any refute about the signifigance of the Genesis Cain and Able theory I laid out evidence for.
In a fallen world, I find everything has a somewhat dark purpose. It is no coincidence.
I provided the saints background for the simple fact of tying in with the catholic undertones of the whole story. If you will refer to the post I provided (from a catholic encyclopedia no less) the control that the RCC and Jesuits have had on that state, especially NOLA, and still do, for now.
I pray the SB goes off without a hitch, I don't hope for mass casualties or terrorist events to unfold. However, the way all the pieces fit together, you have to admit , is rather alarming. I would be devastated to find out the NFL was rigged in some way. I don't think it is but I do not know for a fact its not, and neither do you. Again, it is still signifigant that two brothers are going head to head, in a Jesuit controlled city, with one team being named after one of the founders of that order, and the other team Baltimore, a city which was founded by catholics seeking refuge. I admit, if I searched around I bet I could find RCC fingerprints on every team, and every city. All roads lead to Rome. There are no coincidences.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Both brothers Jim and john, grew up devout catholics. Going to all catholic schools growing up, and the archdiocese of Baltimore says himself it was john who revived catholic mass at Baltimore which was missing for years link

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Tom Brady grew up in a Catholic family and went to a Catholic high school. His father, in fact, studied for seven years to be a priest. Tom Brady also met with Pope John Paul II in 2004.

Also very interesting, Bill bellichich personnally called the Baltimore ravens GM himself to reccomend the hiring of harbough.

was not considered one of the favorites to win the position. Nonetheless, he impressed team owner Steve Bisciotti and Vice President of Player Personnel/General Manager Ozzie Newsome. During the interview process, New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick recommended Harbaugh to Bisciotti by phone. These were some of the key factors that enabled Harbaugh to successfully make the rare leap from NFL position coach (e.g., offensive line, quarterbacks, secondary, etc.), to head coach -- without first being an offensive/defensive coordinator.
wiki

Bill bellichick is a devout catholic, one nick name among many is ' the hooded one' He never took his hood off during the loss to the ravens. Who wears hoods...catholic monks. The whole thing smells funny IMO. Its my opinion that the pats threw the game. On orders. Here is an interesting article from a catholic on bill bellichick,

“How can Bill Belichick help us increase vocations?”

from...'LIVING SACRIFICE'...

(3rd Sunday in Ordinary Time-Year B. This weekend we were blessed to have Fr. Michael Najim, Assistant Director of Vocations for the Diocese of Providence, to speak with us about vocations to the priesthood and religious life. Below is a brief summary of his insightful and inspiring message.)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join