It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO- Remote Fishing....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This was posted a couple of days ago, and just curious what ATS thinks.

youtube description:

Please note this footage was taken with a really bad camera phone and zoom in, there for it was hard to record and keep the background into picture. behind hill there is water sea a pier and on the left some fishing bulding club. Ufo 2013.nasa.sheilaaliens

I was thinking weather balloon, maybe, but are they usually lit up like that?

ATS did such a great job on the last one I posted (I only rarely post on UFO's, and only the ones I feel to be discussion worthy.)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
First thought , it looks windy (trees appear to be blowing )and it looks like a kite
Possibly a kite on a fishing rod reeling it in , well thats how I fly kites.
edit on 20-1-2013 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
parasail maybe, although i don`t know why someone would be parasailing at night with lights on the parasail?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Although it looks very reminiscent of Ed Walters' Gulf Breeze, Florida sightings.......

I'm not buying it. Why? That tree/bush was way too convenient for this object to disappear behind. If this thing was descending, like it was.....and he saw the tree would impede the potential history making 'landing shot'.... why not move to your left or right?
Why?....because it was probably a remote control toy and the whole thing was probably a lot smaller than the prospective scale we were led to believe.

Just my opinion

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Looking at the YT ers other videos ,'Best ufo ever" comes up a lot ,now "BREAKING NEWS"
Works every time.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Spot on!

Plus, why isn't the image more centered? It's so close to the top of the frame in the last half, seems you would want to center something of that significance.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Sheilaaliens mentioned in your ext text SORRY but she has a reputation of filming near airports at night and every light she sees in the sky is a ufo .

see this thread!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's your thread gavron!
edit on 21-1-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Had a look.

The channel itself doesn't belong to Sheila/aliens but seems to credit where it receives the videos from. So it's at least one step or more away from the original source.

Sheila's old blog is Can read some Sheila aliens things: here. The person now has most of their content on a website. The person pretty much openly admits the belief that alien visitors hide pretending to be planes and stars etc ... which leaves a pretty wide scope for bad IDs.

So even if it is a plane or similar, this person would think it was in disguise making it difficult (pointless?) to investigate.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
Had a look.

The channel itself doesn't belong to Sheila/aliens but seems to credit where it receives the videos from. So it's at least one step or more away from the original source.

Sheila's old blog is Can read some Sheila aliens things: here. The person now has most of their content on a website. The person pretty much openly admits the belief that alien visitors hide pretending to be planes and stars etc ... which leaves a pretty wide scope for bad IDs.

So even if it is a plane or similar, this person would think it was in disguise making it difficult (pointless?) to investigate.

Ordinarily I admire your good sense and astute detective work so please know that
however......what does a stranger (aka SheliaLien) who we DON'T know, personally, opinion have to do with analyzing a video? Who cares what she feels? It's her opinion that UFOs morph into planes. I don't particularly buy that theory but what does that have to do with this? Just because someone thinks that way doesn't mean a video she might possess is not worth watching.

Plus, I don't think this originated in the US (where she is from). I say that ONLY because the owner of the YT channel ---whose claiming ownership of said-video----made a comment using the metric system.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Person thinks ordinary objects are aliens. Person is more likely to video ordinary objects acting slight not ordinary and think is interesting.

If the person videos something more compelling I would agree .... But otherwise there are better videos and images to spend time and effort on.

The owner of the channel reposts / posts videos and credits in comments from what I saw? Correct me if I have made an error.
edit on 21-1-2013 by Pinke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
Person is more likely to video ordinary objects acting slight not ordinary and think is interesting.

You're right

75% of UFO sightings do have an usual explanation.
We're after the 25% that don't and that's a lot of sightings seeing there's been over hundred's of thousands if not millions reported since the late 60's (when reporting centers started)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It could be a hoax, possibly a ballon or plastic bag with leds being controlled by a person with a string

top topics

join