It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 injured after firearms go off at Ohio, N.C., Indiana gun shows (and so it continues)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

If you can buy into "anti gunners" pulling a stunt like this, is it that much of a stretch to entertain the idea of an agent from the CIA or similar doing it?

What I hope people see is that it IS going to continue and when it does I hope that enough awareness is raised that their tactics will become more and more transparent.

I do not post threads like this for stars and flags.
I do it because I have finally come to a full and complete awareness and understanding of the agenda and I want to spread awareness to others.

This WILL get worse and more "accidents" and tragedies" WILL happen MORE frequently until people stand up and DEMAND something be done.

THEN?

Our fearless elected leaders will propose legislation to DO something about it.

This is playing out right before your eyes here people.
If there is even ONE of you that doesn't see EXACTLY what is going on here then I am sorry.
I REALLY am.
You are going to find out and when you do, it will much too late.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

A "right" may remain a "right" as long as it does not "infringe" upon any rights of others.

In America, there is freedom of religion. You can worship as you please. But if your worship interferes with my rights, then you lose your right.

A saying. Your right to swing your fist, ends at the tip of my nose.

Anyone can own a weapon, but if their actions determine that they will infringe upon the rights of life, liberty, pursuit of happiness, then they forfeit that right.

So who decides when my "rights" have been "infringed" upon?
Isnt taking guns away from gun owners pretty much the same as taking it away from someone with depression?
Dont they have the right to defend themselves?
Or what about schizophrenics?
Most of them never hurt anyone, who are you or anyone else to take away their liberties as put down in the holy constitution?

Some could argue that a gun in your house and the potential for violence contained within it are infringements upon the safety and "liberty" of anyone within bullet distance of you

Support gun ownership, no worries you can put forward semi decent arguments for that
Support the 2nd Amendment, your just a gun nut without common sense, those few paragraphs are no longer suitable for today
edit on 20/1/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I have been to many gun shows, but i have never been to one where the people running it didn't check every gun and put a zip tie in place to keep the slide from closing, etc.

Considering there are hundreds upon hundreds of gun shows every weekend this isn't really a big deal, but I think for three to happen in one day and during a time when the media and government NEED it most, it is suspicious to say the least. If you think it's funny in the least you are an idiot.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Funny how "leftists" and "liberals" are demonised for politicising this yet it almost seems to be exactly what your doing

I totally agree that more accidents will happen, call me crazy but it might not be government boogey men at fault, it may just be because theres a ton more guns in circulation.

More stairs= more people falling down them
More windows= more smashed glass
More guns= more gun accidents and shootings

Not everything is a conspiracy to take away your guns dude

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Gun lovers getting non fatally shot by a gun that went off accidently at a gun show.......... On what planet is that not funny???
The only way you could say that wasnt funny was if you said it was fricken hilarious!!!!!!!!!

People getting shot by a psycho while minding their own business at a mall or school is sad.
Gun lovers at a gun show.........................
: lol:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

So who decides when my "rights" have been "infringed" upon?

Um, you do.

Isnt taking guns away from gun owners pretty much the same as taking it away from someone with depression?

Dunno. Are all gun owners depressed? Why take them away anyhow?

Dont they have the right to defend themselves?

Who? Depressed people? Sure!

Or what about schizophrenics?
Most of them never hurt anyone, who are you or anyone else to take away their liberties as put down in the holy constitution?

Dunno. If they don't harm others then sure!

Some could argue that a gun in your house and the potential for violence contained within it are infringements upon the safety and "liberty" of anyone within bullet distance of you

Some could say the same about my wife's meatloaf. Let's ban that instead.

Support gun ownership, no worries you can put forward semi decent arguments for that
Support the 2nd Amendment, your just a gun nut without common sense, those few paragraphs are no longer suitable for today
edit on 20/1/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

But the 2nd Amendment has worked! In the past 200+ years, we have not had a tyrannical government try to overthrow the will and rights of the people and enslave a nation!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Stop making threats about whats going to happen to anyone who disagrees with you

All these rants are starting to sound really crazy.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

But the 2nd Amendment has worked! In the past 200+ years, we have not had a tyrannical government try to overthrow the will and rights of the people and enslave a nation!

LMAO

Depending on who you ask thats either 100% true or 100% false.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I bought a lawn mower once and one of the warnings was "Do not use to trim hedges". You can't fix stupid...someone who doesn't know his gun is loaded at a gun show is stupid...

Hmmm, so we want to keep guns out of unstable hands...maybe we should also have a stupid clause, in if you do something really stupid with your weapon, you lose that right.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by Screwed

Starting to get scary, that's for sure.

Accidents happen daily. Wonder when they start banning driving..........

Exactly. Nothing more nothing less. Clearly some precautions weren't being taken by someone, who was more than likely involved in doing a private sale, and a firearm discharged. The police said alright...no more private sales....I really struggle to find the conspiracy in this at all...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So what?

When was the last time there was a "mass shooting" in Indiana?

edit on 20-1-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Solution: Don't bring a loaded firearm to a gun show.

Did these people forget to do safety checks?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
In 1938 the Nazi's used the sporting clause in the gun control act to "test" certain firearms
for their safety.

Stop persecuting me guys, I know exactly what I'm talking about and who is behind this sinister
operation. Not entirely, but at least I've uncovered a talking point that is going - right now - largely
ignored.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Were you there? How do you know if this is even real news?

Solution: Call the gun shows and make sure that firearm had actually gone off,
and the witness statements and police reports are accurate, as well as any affidavits. Come on guys.
edit on 20-1-2013 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2013 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by streetfightingman
In 1938 the Nazi's used the sporting clause in the gun control act to "test" certain firearms
for their safety.

Stop persecuting me guys, I know exactly what I'm talking about and who is behind this sinister
operation. Not entirely, but at least I've uncovered a talking point that is going - right now - largely
ignored.

You know nothing.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

If this isnt a conspiracy and is just an accident.............................LMFAO

I cant think of anything more poetic, A gun accidently fires and hits 5 guns nuts at a gun show

The people who were hit would be part of the "guns are perfectly safe" crowd and since no one died, Sorry but this is funny as S***

Your the only nut around here.

So it's ok with you if people who like guns get shot, it's only a tragedy if an anti gun person gets shot.

Your so out there I have to skip over your posts anymore because your psychotic when it comes to firearms.

I am truly glad there are people like you out there and there are many because you help our cause with your illogical thinking and way off base remarks. Keep up the good work.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mademyself1984

That again, is a blatant accusation.

Care to elaborate? Otherwise, thanks for your biased and unvalidated opinion. Douche.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by redtic

This WILL get worse and more "accidents" and tragedies" WILL happen MORE frequently until people stand up and DEMAND something be done.

Yep, your right kinda like this here, very convenient how they throw in there that an "assault type weapon" was used!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
More people have guns than ever before. Many stupid people have guns. People are shooting themselves and each other all the time because they are morons. Between the idiots shooting each other and nut bags claiming the need assualt weapons to fight the government it is really hard to be a honest, sane, and safe gun owner. Thanks a lot,

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

LMAO

Depending on who you ask thats either 100% true or 100% false.

Better do your research. Look here.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join