It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man shopping with Assault Rifle Strapped to his Back at Utah J.C. Penney

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hitler was right when he said that America was weak because we are a Democracy and because we have way too many freedoms! (Starting to see the cracks and the peeling away.)

I would say that I feel like I am a strong and mentally competent person.
People need to be rounded up and put into concentration camps.
Security guard, blah.
I want to put bullet holes in these people, these dogs are nothing like dogs I have ever seen. We're dogs anymore.

People with their hand in their pants. Would this mall shopper know what Democracy is?
People have the right to walk around grocery stores and gas stations and places with guns strapped to their back?
edit on 16-4-2013 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Speaks volumes to how low we have become as a nation who once believed in greatness and our own soveriengty, most of is must be a overinfalted sophistry that is really a supplant that we are totally insecure and unsure of. It is all of this mark of the beast and the antichrist type of conditioning we are all watching the news and tv for hot boobs and our education is really like having no education.

Every little pitch you are around dummies now and that is the means to push a dictatorship. (in this way.)
edit on 16-4-2013 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

Very true! More and more, people don't even know what the country is supposed to be about. Many that do think freedom is a bad thing, because the communist plans, in play for close to a century, are working so well.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Congressman they're not whizz kids they are in the cult the same cult that the rest of society is in. If a shooting or something worse happens, then we need more surveillance and more drones up in the sky to make things happier (i.e., purse, laptop, infant bag.) Got as shopping list. yeah K-mart's got lot's of clothes. Right we need black helicopters and drones flying around on our ground on the USA.

The wars.acchmm. And more wars and . I care about the human race. The citizens hate the parties. The leadership.
edit on 23-4-2013 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Suspect two was. (they keep talking about suspect two.) Suspect number two (in a black hat.)
Bleached it. First time in a week. I ain't got lost.
Real americans it is now time to come out and put on the real American flag and be

Schlup Schlup Schlup, and the boots do that for noise.

But I support the troops and the so called successful surge.

Well Anti-guns or anti being squeamish. We are a country that seems to have heavy hitters on both sides.
edit on 23-4-2013 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Just playing devil's advocate here for a minute:
What if he is actually anti-assault rifle and other firearms for that matter and is parading around with it in public places to frighten folks, folks who have never seen this type of gun up close, old people (he was at JCP, right?) and this is a reverse-psychology operation intended to make people think about how they feel about someone just carrying a weapon like that into a mall and such. Let's face it, the police can't stop him for carrying it and if he wanted to cause mayhem, what's to stop him from strolling into the food court of a mall or a busy shopping area and just unloading. He could do a lot of damage before a policeman or other carrying member of the public put him down.

I always question the motive, is he just a gun lover wanting to show his constitutional rights or is there more to it?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

And the benghazi deal with the ambassador killed. You don't hear either gustapo mentioning anymore about that. Take a waff, wh pepper. Milk water sounds like it is ring me like an old bell. The liberty bell that was once a great symbol of liberty. Today what is it and what does it mean? Some dead, or dying brown withered plants by the storage shed here. Watched a show super Jail. And that is why America is a police state.
That would be an outside clod pretty.

The Gun-Gestapo sounds harsh. Maybe America is a little bit on the violent side. On side of being too violent. Do you have an ink barrel? But we have spongebob or osmosis jones.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

Ah, indeed things have changed a lot! When I was in school, I would not have believed such changes were possible, and that anyone could act the way a lot do today.

Interesting times we live in!

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join