It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man shopping with Assault Rifle Strapped to his Back at Utah J.C. Penney

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

lol. Compromise? I can't even follow your jibberish, and I dont want to. I've heard enough, thanks, and I'm not interested.

JOIN US!

Most convincing argument I've heard all week!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

i'll second that suggestion and add -- eliminate all gun-free zones ... now that's a plan.
2nd

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

you've tried but like i mentioned earlier, you appear ill-equipped.
might wanna talk to your government about that
maybe the national healthcare system can help you out in that regard.

as for this soldier, may his bold statement be repeated daily in every corner of the US until the fear-filled populus learns to accept it.
tolerance is key, is it not ???

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

now that i'm speaking your dialect, go have a beer. we're fine the way we are. get some KY jelly and some pliers for stick removal surgery

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by rockoperawriter

i'll second that suggestion and add -- eliminate all gun-free zones ... now that's a plan.
2nd

semper fi do or die

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

oh and look on wikipedia at ted bundys page. the murder kit had no guns. gloves, ski mask, ice pick, flashlight, handcuffs, trashbags, tire iron, rope, etc. but what's this? no guns! "he confessed shortly before his execution to 30 homicides committed in seven states between 1974 and 1978; the true total remains unknown, and could be much higher." there are two kinds of mass killers; serial and spree. both appear to be normal citizens

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Don’t let them fool you. The Gun Gestapo is not anti-death. They are not trying to save lives. They are just squeamish about bullets and that is all.

They are not pushing to ban cigarettes so their entire argument of saving lives is complete BS.They seem to be fine with personal responsibility on that issue.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
35 pages of whether or not this man has the liberty to safely and lawfully (Constitution, and rule of law) carry a gun on his back?

whew...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

i commend that guy wholeheartedly

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

thanks for the tip on how to recognize the 'switch' difference.
as a youngin', i was exposed to many fully-auto shooting adventures, but mostly verbally

i did get to see a Tommygun in action but i certainly didn't 'learn' anything about it.

by the time i was interested in guns, the assault ban was well underway and i didn't know anyone who would teach or share such info.

last year i read about a local event i'd like to attend this year if they do it again.
it was a (for the lack of exact info) gathering where owners of fully auto units shared them with the public who wanted the experience.
kinda like gun appreciation day with autos

Well, it helps that I have actually used an M-16 (back in the dino days, lol). Most welcome. I would love to own an AR-15, but the cost hasn't made that possible. I don't know nearly as much as I want about all the different guns, though, and a show like that sounds like a blast! Will have to find out when the next local one is. Place not too far has multiple weapons shops and ranges, and does shows fairly often. Well, used to, anyway.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
That is perfectly legal in New Mexico, too, with some restrictions on where.

I don't know that I would try it by myself. Maybe if there was some sort of group organizing to make a point..

Why not do it yourself? Are you scared your government will infringe upon your rights?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

Gun control is not about guns it’s about control.

Those who trade liberty for security have neither.

An armed man is a citizen an unarmed man is a subject.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tombangelta

Right Gawk, Gock..Glock. Typical of the culture, guns or oil because umm guess what......Shh.

It is getting harder to relax. Will it hurt me ? PLZ TELL ME? People are getting mad an onory about them guns, but not about the promiscuity of the culture people having abortions, girls with hepatitis, HIV ticket still active..Knocking on your door doing in a cheerful, hi-pitched voice, chipper happy voice wanting to have sex, We're done, it will cause a... something?? We are about to going to get what our fat bloated TV watching carcasses deserve. I swear this world has to be full of the dumbest
edit on 29-1-2013 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

No, onions my mug is on the first shot. Amendment in the bill, veto the bill! Garrison against invaders.

Idea of using Solar Wind from the mouth of a politician. I can't breathe, I like my fresh air. I love George Gershwin every once in a while. I need some black angel.

Gandhi, Mahatma was a great soul, loved humanity and lived to be an old age why aren't we following more his example?
Gallagher throwing melons and splitting them oopen, spinning on a block of ice, what happened to.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

So...Shall not be infringed, IF you can pass our mental competency test?

And I believe the right answer is, "There is no such thing as a 7.62 x 36"....

End of Days. Asia vs. Greek, more serious we can save our republic and real democracy, and Ha cheesy, so 1996 Goodbye! Con tu, picalo, Goodbye. Dialogue something from a John Wayne movie?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Saw something like this in chipotle last year. Me and a few others just shrugged and ordered our food. A couple people seemed uncomfortable but we weren't. They guy standing quietly in line to get a taco isn't a threat. He is probably the safest person in the room. It is the criminal who busts in screaming pointing guns at people that are a problem.

And can you imagine the look on a criminals face if he busted in to rob a chipotle and this guy was there with his AR and sidearm? Big oops.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bakatono

they would get routed out of there pretty fast

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Maybe it is where you live.... It seems obvious that open carry is somewhat common in your neck of the woods. Kind of like when I go to a gun range it seems everyone has guns, out in the open, mind you...scary stuff...

The whole 3 round burst thing, it is still considered a machine gun and needs a class III license, and most likely a gun pre 1986....oh BTW if it is legal it is worth 10,000 to 20,000 so I don't think we need to worry about the bad guys having them....

I don't want to see more soldiers coming back home from defending our rights and liberties with prosthetic arms and at home you have an occult setting where we are not allowed to live under the constitution made by our for fathers.
It is alright to get your arm blown off by enemy fire but you can't even own a gun that protects you. I have nothing but contempt for people who want to destroy our liberties and our rights and say our little book, they suck.

I don't know about the gun laws of the state of Utah and that does not seem to really matter if you are a sane individual (one of the few left in the country) who can see its downward slide, really major since 9/11.
edit on 16-4-2013 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wormtongue

Yeah blah blah rewards card.I'm sure it's because of your tier member status. So they do have a would was Like "hey dude"! AR-15, alright man party on! Excellent! is this wayne's world mentality really what the Founding Fathers would make say proud democracy?
edit on 16-4-2013 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Wow, Utah has complete open carry and no distinction on automatic weapons!

And I thought FL was pretty liberal. We can open carry, but must be able to give a reasonable purpose for it.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join