It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Things Going On At The Farm

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWitch2002

I should clarify that when I said call the sheriff it was daylight outside and I would have called them to be on the lookout for things going on down here if there were any track in the field since they patrol around the main road pretty often.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by BO XIAN

I don't see at lot of info released that does much to determine what happened. Seems like it's all pretty general . . .

Welllllllll, many such experiences are seemingly deliberately kept fuzzily general in the impressions that the person is left with.

Sharp definitions and sharp detailed specifics seem somehow to be kept to a minimum.

THAT'S NORMAL for such abnormal events and experiences.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

With those animal mutilations going on I would freak out a bit for I'd want to protect my animals and pets.
You never know what anybody is up to today..much less some strange being. If this is by some stretch of the imagination something supernatural maybe a tape recorder left recording would pick up an EVP. I'm not saying you should go that route as it's more likely something physical you are dealing with. Just be careful and calm as possible. If it's not some practical joke ( not funny ) being played upon you and yours then I'd want to nip it in
the bud before anything really serious could happen.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

OK, got ya. The cooking stuff details didn't seem to blow the whole deal. Just my opinion though.

I am wondering if a low plane from or to one of these airports might be the culprit.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

OK, got ya. The cooking stuff details didn't seem to blow the whole deal. Just my opinion though.

I am wondering if a low plane from or to one of these airports might be the culprit.

Thanks for your kind reply.

imho, These are bright ladies who are very well experienced about planes.

Given the givens, To me, it takes a far greater leap of brazenly off-the-wall faith to think that it WAS planes, than to believe that it was not.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Sorry if I offended anyone including OP & daughter as that was not my intention.
I was trying to understand the whole story & discrepancies...you are correct about going
in & out of the fridge, I didn't think about that, I was too focused on statements.
So me apologies. I'm still enjoying & following the thread...

Cheers
Ektar

Kudos to the OP, Bloody Hell takes balls to even start a thread in the 1st place.
edit on 20-1-2013 by Ektar because: needed to

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

No offense taken

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Just to set the record straight (and to save face too
) I invested an entire day on this thread. I posted on nearly every page and U2U the OP. So I take exception when the connotation is put forth that people around here are quick to call hoax or someone a scammer. In fact, it was quite the opposite despite of a plethora of reasons that kept presenting themselves.

Reading a narrative is one thing. Anyone who graduated 5th grade can tackle that task. As an investigator, reading between the lines is equally if not MORE crucial than the lines themselves at times.

This is the thing, no one NEEDS you to come on here calling BS. You took that upon yourself. Not only did you jump this thread with multiple posts, they were nit-picky and quite frankly distracting. The questions were repetitive and more importantly had been answered in the narative.

WhiteWitch's experience is interesting in whichever way it resolves as it alerts us, the wider audience to unusual activities in Colorado. In fact I commend her for posting !!!

As to the being logged in comments, anyone who had dial-up knows while a site as large as ATS is loading, it can sometimes take up to 1/2 hr for you to be able to access any specific portion of it, on a slow day usually much longer. Not to mention anyone flitting between sites may appear to be actively logged in without actually
perusing them, it's commonplace.

The tactic's you've used actually fit a nice little pattern of interest, setting the witness up for failure, only to reveal yourself to be THE ONLY PERSON capable of seeing the truth. Pretty sad and transparent.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Depending on where you live I would totally love to investigate something like this....I joined ATS for the alien/ufo threads and find myself constantly in other threads....im glad to be drawn back into the alien topics..

I am firm believer in this kind of stuff and find your story very fascinating ....I saw something as a kid and have been in search for answers ever since!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Use one of those deer cameras or whatever...I think those are pretty cheap and turn on with movement....although idk if light will trigger it....

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I like guns and ufos....in fact i carry a gun off duty and have actually thought of what id think if i met something ufo related...i would seriously try to communicate that i have a weapon but choose not to use it as im a peaceful person...and hope they feel the same!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

airplanes use green, red, and white lights from my understanding....to give you which side of the craft you are looking at...i may be wrong though.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
i lived in colorado for 5 years & loved it but it does have strange things happen up & down the front range
. southern colorado san luis valley into new mexico is really diffrent

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

THis ones for Cosmo.

Years ago my wife woke up and dudged me asking if I was joking with my chest hair. Chest hair I said and looked in the mirror and there was this what seemed a shaved 3" circle in the middle of my chest.
I didn't do it and it was as clean as a babies face.
3 years later I still hadn't any growth of hair there. Nothing grew back.
Then I wake up and my wife said what the hell! I look in the mirror and the hair is back. But it was the same clean cirlce before I went to bed.
Now the strange thing.
I know who I am but why am I.
I never read many books other then trade journals and training manuals. But now I read a book in a day and want to learn more and more as if the knowldge coming from this world is not the knowledge of another I know.
I feel that I am not I.
Even some who know me say something has changed with me. When I died from heart Failure I was given anyday to die. Four years later they find no scars on heart and my body though 60 looks and feels years younger ever since Heart Failed. Doctors don't get it and when the Cancer cured itself they just scratch their heads.
So whaat do you think about what is going on in my body? Also losing hearing 75% gone. I also see different colors and have what yo might call double vision though both eyes see separate yet focused. They say I have 20-20 but What I see is awesome and much different then others. My Art reflects it in a way.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I think where the uniqueness comes in is that the subject IS familiar with air craft and things of that nature...if we choose to believe.

I work as a cop...and ive seen someone get life in prison from what 3 independent witnesses saw...along with a little other evidence...but it amazes me that when 3 witnesses independently see something odd in the sky...we don't investigate it more or just believe it. Not saying thats what you did Im just kind of babbling here.

I think if you believe everything the OP is saying its actually quite fascinating because I used to live in the country myself at one point...I could tell you every sound and every light that I heard or seen...you get used to it...is it possible that a low flying plane with bright lights spooked her daughter...sure...but like I said if you believe the statements being made I think its pretty cool.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RevRay

That is quite an amazing story mate...reminds me of the movie phenomenon haha.....

I know my own personal experience with search for knowledge happened after college when it wasn't being shoved down my throat...I read tons myself...not as much as you...but lots....I even sneak books while im working!

As for the medical side...I have no clue...very interesting...and Id probably try to ask someone in the medical field.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Irako

ya my spidey senses say shes telling the truth....its interesting but not that impressive to lie about haha

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

I have had over 10 full blown concusions, 3 DOA's, runover by a bus and crushed by a limber truck, foot and angle re-attached, stabbed, hung, tortured and yet I still live. No pain and full healing each an every time.

Am I in a human body? Feel as if I don't belong and always tell others that I can't be from here.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Only read the opening post.. Blue lights are bad in my opinion.. Some "alien", "demonic", or something.

I have experience these myself, in helping someone..

I equate this to the "grey" alien problem.. I have been led to resist such things..

There was this time that I woke up in the middle of the night.. Something was wrong, but nothing felt off to my conscious body, but yet, something... I decided to get up out of a deep sleep and went into the living room of my girlfriends parents house where my baby girl was sleeping..

The entire room was blue glowing light. I looked around the room for a source of light, but found nothing.. All the cats (4 cats) were starring at some invisible source (I guess) to the light..

My girlfriend later told me she wished I woke her up, but that is all I will say.. She just became a member here and if she wishes to tell the story she will..

There is something to this, but I cannot pretend like I know what it is.. Aliens? Demons? The human mind??

Something about BLUE light...

Aha! There is! I've had three experiences with that blue light. It is like the light on electronics, no? That is what it looks like for me, anyway.

Twice I have woken up in the middle of the night to what appears to be dusk in my bedroom, a soft bluish light coming in through my windows. It was always between 2 & 4 am, usually in the 3 oclock hour. I would wake, walk up to the window and stare outside, look to see if the sun was coming up, look at the clock and think to myself it was weird, but then go back to sleep. This happened twice with me, twice with my husband, and once my daughter commented on doing the same thing. It is almost like sleepwalking, but being totally awake. I knew to look for either the sun or moon, but when I found neither responsible for the amount of light in my room, despite logic, I turned around and went back to bed. That's the weird thing, I would NEVER want to go back to bed without checking out where that light is coming from.

The last experience was with what I call the electronic light, that bright blue light, but it was only a dream. I did dream about this in the period of time a year or so ago when I would wake up and look out the windows. I was shopping for a coat with my daughter in what appeared to be a warehouse that had a store in it. There were other people in the dream initially, but they suddenly were all gone, so was my daughter. A woman in a skintight black suit appeared at the end of the aisle and the store became dark. This woman was floating a couple of feet above the floor, bathing in this blue light. I ran back to an office door that was at the back of this warehouse/store and slammed the door, hiding behind furniture. The light, on its own, was alive, like an extension of the "woman" and opened the door, scanning all of the furniture. The light was able to lift up everything in that room, suspending it in the air, then focused on me. I swear to you, this is the most bizarre dream, because I could feel, REALLY FEEL, what this light did to me. As it scanned up my arms, it tingled and I watched as my arm disappeared, but I could wiggle my fingers and feel it SOMEWHERE ELSE. It was like the nerves and everything were intact, but the actual particles that made up my body was somewhere else. As the light scanned up my arm and body, I could still feel it elsewhere until the whole arm was gone. Then I woke up. When I woke, I could still feel it. It wasn't tingly like a foot falling asleep, it was something else. I can't explain it any better than that.

After that, never saw the blue light in my room or in a dream, but to this day, it freaks me out thinking about it.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Not saying the story is true or false but logons without posting seems like poor evidence of a hoax. I understand the idea behind the reasoning but there are also reasons that could also make it valid.

Yeah; I even offered possible explanations, but for some reason, those asking questions and suggesting possible fraud didn't see fit to comment.

I have been "logged on" for a couple of days straight before, without responding to something. I have also logged on to tell about something in a thread, and been temporarily distracted by another thread, thus delaying the post. Now, there are "suggestions" that the daughter and the mom are the same person?

Some people need to take a step back, and think about why they want to call "hoax" so quickly. What we have here is someone that shared some odd events in their life, and asked for opinions. Someone that wasn't clear on a single little point (that had nothing to do with their story anyway), and who made sure the other person came in and clarified things. Two family members having accounts isn't a sign of a hoax. I have family members with accounts (though neither is very active). I am sure many others probably do, too.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join