It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One-Eyed Jihadi Leader In Quran Prophecy -The Antichrist!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I guess that "they" feel the world needs another boogie man...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Gordon Brown only had one eye and was defeated by David Cameron (Jesus Christ?)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
i rather think the future 'one-eyed' personnage will not have a deformation of his physical appearance

instead i think the antiquated words describing this Dajilil as having a bulging eye would in modern terminology be rendered that he has a bionic eye

A bio-engineered single eye that got damaged during the mortal-head-wound incident and what the person recovered from... but with a state-of-the-art, neural interfaced bionic eye connected to the brain with modern technology,
perhaps the eye has a telescopic function which would be said to be 'bulging' in the archaic language of 700AD

in any event... i doubt that 'he' would be repulsive looking...because 'he' is supposed to be charismatic among other pleasant characteristics

the really wirey, twisted hair might also be another metaphor for the visible cranial circutry/microchips which are attached to his skull after the deadly-wound was healed...
we might rather look for a (up tp now, fictional) BORG type of cyborg being that blends high-tec science with religious eschatology

images2.fanpop.com...
edit on 19-1-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Why did you have to go bringing the Borg into this?

They still scare the bejesus out of me!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Mokhtar Belmokhtar, who is linked to a regional Al-Qaeda group, was not at the plant during the militants’ assault. Source Link

Apparently this "antichrist" lives to terrorize another day.

My condolences to the families of the deceased oil plant workers.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Weird... I was just mentioning the dajjal yesterday in a thread about Freemasonry and the all-seeing eye....

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by HooHaa

Originally posted by seethetruth

The Jesus in the qu-ran is the same Christian Jesus only Constantine has not messed about with the story

No they are not the same.. Not even close.. Those who deny the deity of Christ are the spirit of Antichrist.. That from a bible believing christian, make the spirit behind islam, the spirit of Antichrist..

no they are the same , if you are a Christian and you call your self a Christian then you are what Constantine created the original follows of Jesus were known as Nazarene's ,,but Constantine killed them all and made them believe in a man god so the Jesus in the bible and the qu-ran are the same but the story has not been changed by a roman emperor..

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I never thought it to mean he Dajjal (Islamic Anti-Christ) would have literally one eye.

islam.worldofislam.info...:hadith-about-the-dajjal

"'Abdullah Ibn 'Omar said, The Prophet stood up to address the people. He praised Allah as He deserved to be praised, then he spoke about the Dajjal: 'I warn you against him; there is no Prophet who has not warned his people against him, even Noah warned his people against him. But I will tell you something which no other Prophet has told his people. You must know that the Dajjal is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed.'"

Ibn Shihab said: "'Omar Ibn Thabit al-Ansari told me that some of the Companions of the Prophet told him that on the day when he warned the people about the Dajjal, the Prophet said: "There will be written between his eyes the word Kafir (unbeliever).

From what I've read and understood is that the Dajjal will not speak or act in fairness or truth, ie, "one-eyed" unlike the comparison to Allah who speaks and acts in fairness and truth and is not one-eyed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join