It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One-Eyed Jihadi Leader In Quran Prophecy -The Antichrist!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
So I'm watching the news this morning and THIS guy shows up on my screen. Checking other news sources I see they're calling him the One-Eyed Jihadi Leader aka Mr. Marlboro aka The Uncatchable aka Khalid Abu al-Abbas aka Mokhtar Belmokhar! I figured I'd research some one-eyed character in the "end times" scenarios and sure enough in the Quran it mentions such a person...he's the Dajjal aka The Antichrist!

Belmokhtar's history: Mr Marlboro: the jihadist back from the 'dead' to launch Algerian gas field raid

Breaking News! Algeria attack: Mokhtar Belmokhtar, the one-eyed gangster behind the raid

U.S. officials have confirmed that Americans are among the hostages being held following an attack by al Qaeda-linked insurgents on a BP joint-venture natural gas field in Algeria.

A senior intelligence official told ABC News that it currently appears three U.S. citizens are being held. However, the official cautioned that the number is subject to change as is the overall number of hostages.

The total number of hostages being held remains unclear, with reports ranging from 15 to more than 40. An official at BP told ABC News that there are approximately 700 local staff and contractors at the facility and 20 international BP staff and contractors at the In Amenas gas field in eastern central Algeria.

The attack was apparently carried out by a one-eyed jihadi leader, Mokhtar Belmokhar, who has been linked to a series of kidnappings of foreign nationals for ransom in North Africa that have earned tens of millions of dollars for al Qaeda's local affiliate, al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM). Belmokhtar has been nicknamed Mr. Marlboro for his smuggling expertise.

Source Article

In Islam, the Antichrist is described in several ways, one of the more common understandings is he will be a Jew who will have one eye, with the word Kafir on his forehead. He will lead the armies against Islam, only to be defeated by Jesus Christ, at the second coming. 

He is a Jew … (Book 041, Number 6995: Sahih Muslim)

Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Dajjal is blind of one eye and there is written between his eyes the word" Kafir". He then spelled the word as k. f. r., which every Muslim would be able to read. ( Book 041, Number 7009 Sahih Muslim)

The Second Coming of Jesus, who is referred to as the Son of Mary, has several descriptions in the Hadith.  The description below describes a coming confrontation between the "Muslim" Jesus and the Dajjal (Antichrist). Here the Dajjal turns people to the wrong religion, causes rainfall and draught and does signs and wonders.

An-Nawwas b. Sam'an reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) made a mention of the Dajjal one day in the morning……. If he comes forth while I am among on, I (Muhammad) shall contend with him on your behalf, but if he comes forth while I am not amongst you, a man must contend on his own behalf and Allah would take care of every Muslim on my behalf …... He (Dajjal) would be a young man with twisted, contracted hair, and a blind eye. I compare him to 'Abd-ul-'Uzza b. Qatan. He who amongst you would survive to see him should recite over him the opening verses of Sura Kahf (xviii.). He would appear on the way between Syria and Iraq and would spread mischief right and left. O servant of Allah! adhere (to the path of Truth). We said: Allah's Messenger, how long would he stay on the earth?

He said.. For forty days, one day like a year and one day like a month and one day like a week and the rest of the days would be like your days. ……..He would come to the people and invite them (to a wrong religion) and they would affirm their faith in him and respond to him. He would then give command to the sky and there would be rainfall upon the earth and it would grow crops. …

He (Dajjal) would then walk through the waste, land and say to it: Bring forth your treasures, and the treasures would come out and collect (themselves) before him like the swarm of bees. He would then call a person brimming with youth and strike him with the sword and cut him into two pieces and (make these pieces lie at a distance which is generally) between the archer and his target.

He would then call (that young man) and he will come forward laughing with his face gleaming (with happiness) and it would at this very time that Allah would send Christ, son of Mary, and he will descend at the white minaret in the eastern side of Damscus wearing two garments lightly dyed with saffron and placing his hands on the wings of two Angels. When he would lower his head, there would fall beads of perspiration from his head, and when he would raise it up, beads like pearls would scatter from it. Every non-believer who would smell the odour of his self would die and his breath would reach as far as he would be able to see. He would then search for him (Dajjal) until he would catch hold of him at the gate of Ludd and would kill him. Book 041, Number 7015 Sahih Muslim

These descriptions in the Quran and the Hadith do not always match - several conflict with others.  The main point is that Jesus returns in the end and kills the Dajjal, the Antichrist.   Another person who plays a part in the Muslim perspective, is the Mahdi. 

The Mahdi (the guided one) and the Muslim Jesus

The Mahdi will lead the armies of Islam in the end times struggle against the enemies of Islam.  The Shia sect of Islam puts a greater emphasis on the Mahdi as opposed to the Sunni sect of Islam.  The Mahdi is not mentioned in the Quran, so almost all understanding of his role comes from Islamic tradition and history.  Regarding the Hadiths, he (the Mahdi) is not in the most reliable hadiths such as Bakhari or Sahih Muslim.  However, his coming is also sought in the Sunni part of Islam as well. 
Source Article

I don't necessarily believe in prophecies but I thought this was an interesting coincidence. Don't you?

Here's an interesting quote from someone researching the Bible Code:

one eyed antichrist will war god (Mach 1 of 5). While all sentence is obvious to everyone, many do not know that in islam antichrist depicted as one eyed, thus it seams that in bible codes we also find that antichrist is ONE EYED.

imam mahdi and jesus war one eyed man god (Mach 1 of 1). Again there is many discusions if imam mahdi will be with jesus at megiddo battle or not, thus it seems thay bible codes confirms that muslims and christians both serves to the same God.

edit on 17/1/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Yeah, maybe he does know those verses, too - and does find it rather attracting to be called and taken for a nightmarish thing.

You know, just as a cool pose.

I guess that is legit enough for him to have such a dumb name.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'm afraid that people see the "anti-christ" in everything. It is just their own fear showing itself.
edit on 17-1-2013 by Wanderer112358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well, the U.S. has been quietly assembling a network of jump bases and drone facilities across the lower tier of North Africa for at least 3 years now. This animal is in range of U.S. drone bases right now. That's been the whole POINT of what started as simply a hunt for that animal 'Kony' and his LRA killers. Of course, pretense always leads true intent and the EXTENT of the building has gone well beyond anything needed to hunt one terrorist and his little band of child soldiers around The Sudan and surrounding nations.

So.. with all that considered and the very determined push the U.S. has made ...again, OHHH so quietly...to move into this area of Africa, perhaps it's time they get a taste of what Obama does to Americans caught in Yemen. Why not give this guy a Hellfire kind of welcome to the U.S. way of greeting hostage taking.

I just hope we can count on the U.S. Government to remain solid of the position of no deals, no negotiating and no trades with outright hostage taking like this. The only exchange needs to be high power ordinance into some terrorist bodies ...and no exchange necessary there. They can keep the scrap metal we leave behind.

edit on 17-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Muhammad is reported to have said:
... Allah is not one eyed while Messiah, Ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a bulging out grape. (form Wikipedia)

Not the same guy. Looks like his left eye is gone and there is nothing bulging out.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wanderer112358
I'm afraid that people see the "anti-christ" in everything. It is just their own fear showing itself.

I agree. Completely. I'm not sure about this guys eye problem, didn't he deliberately tattoo KFR on his face? Perhaps deliberately identifying himself as the anti-Christ to strike fear in those that Believe?

Isnt that the ominous blue turban of Nistrdamus? Has he brought violence to God's people? Abraham's son's?

I think this man deliberately makes choices to strike terror. Believe he is the Antichrist.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenAlot

Blackbeard the pirate used to put smoking hemp in his beard before a battle to scare his enemy. Fear is a VERY powerful weapon. Of course, the U.S. government and the media are using this "anti-christ" talk to create another boogy man.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
In my understanding the Anti-Christ is a man of peace in the begining and fools 99% of the worlds population. I would assume it means, Christains, Jews, Musslims, Hindus et al. this is not the Anti-Christ. Look for someone respected around the world that will bring world peace for a little while before he decides to let all hell break loose. Can you think of any leader like that today?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by moderateAmerican
In my understanding the Anti-Christ is a man of peace in the begining and fools 99% of the worlds population. I would assume it means, Christains, Jews, Musslims, Hindus et al. this is not the Anti-Christ. Look for someone respected around the world that will bring world peace for a little while before he decides to let all hell break loose. Can you think of any leader like that today?

Obarma the Nobel peace prize winner by any chance ?
i have an Islamic book called signs of the last hour by immam al-qurtubi and in that it says the armies of the world would gather there best soldiers on the boarders of Syria , when they reach Syria satan would emerge and at that point Jesus would desend and kill satan ,,

it does say more than that but thats my edited version , satan and the Antichrist are on the armies of the worlds side

The Jesus in the qu-ran is the same Christian Jesus only Constantine has not messed about with the story

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeenAlot

Originally posted by Wanderer112358

I agree. Completely. I'm not sure about this guys eye problem, didn't he deliberately tattoo KFR on his face? Perhaps deliberately identifying himself as the anti-Christ to strike fear in those that Believe?

Isnt that the ominous blue turban of Nistrdamus? Has he brought violence to God's people? Abraham's son's?

I think this man deliberately makes choices to strike terror. Believe he is the Antichrist.

I hadn't heard anything about him carving KFR into his head!

Either way, this dude is someone to keep an eye on (pun intended)!
He seems to fit some characteristics noted in the OP. I hadn't thought about Nostradamus until you mentioned him but yes, you're right about the blue turbin...Maybe he DOES want to portray himself as the antichrist or maybe he IS the antichrist!??

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

EVERY TIME someone with one eye is in the public scene someone claims this.

I feel sorry for all the people who have been harrased by simple being disabled. Im glad your doing your part to keep such an intelectually embarassing topic going.
edit on 17-1-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by moderateAmerican

How about Hills Clinton?

Mortal head wound? Almost. Didn't some prophecy say the anti Christ would survive a mortal head wound?

Doesn't the world respect the Clinton's? Some rags are saying she may have list sight in one eye?

Something to think about.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

I feel sorry for all the people who have been harrased by simple being disabled. Im glad your doing your part to keep such an intelectually embarassing topic going.

I don't recall Popeye ever being compared to the Dajjal.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

lol... drama.

He's not just a one eyed guy on the street getting harrased. He's a militant Muslim terrorist.... so he's got that going for him as well.

...and the OP made it clear that he thinks it's an interesting coincidence... he makes no claims as to it's "truthiness".

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Linked to a string of kidnappings of foreigners in North Africa in the last decade, Algerian-born Belmokhtar has earned a reputation as one of the most daring and elusive Islamic jihadist leaders operating in one of the remotest corners of the globe - the vast Sahara desert.

“He’s one of the best known warlords of the Sahara,” said Stephen Ellis, an expert on organised crime and professor at the African Studies Centre in Leiden, the Netherlands. He said Belmokhtar had also gained notoriety as a Saharan smuggler, especially of cigarettes.

French intelligence dubbed Belmokhtar “the uncatchable” in 2002.

Source Link

I believe they still have many hostages...Americans, Brits, Japanese, and Algerians.

The article linked above states that the Algerian Military killed terrorists(14) AND hostages (34)!
I hope the rest of the hostages get out alive.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth

The Jesus in the qu-ran is the same Christian Jesus only Constantine has not messed about with the story

No they are not the same.. Not even close.. Those who deny the deity of Christ are the spirit of Antichrist.. That from a bible believing christian, make the spirit behind islam, the spirit of Antichrist..

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
strictly speaking, ad-Dajjal is the 'anti-Mahdi', who will confront, and lose to, al-Mahdi, the coming Islam 'messiah'.
an entity calling itself Issa bin-Maryam (aka Jesus) will assist al-Mahdi, who is prophesied to unite Islam into a new Caliphate.
even if we don't believe any of this, remember, there are millions of Muslims who definitely DO believe it. They are waiting for al-Mahdi as fervently as Evangelical Christians are waiting for Jesus (to rapture the church).

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
So far it's unknown if Mr. Marlboro was at the raid on the BP oil facility or if he was somewhere else calling all the shots for the kidnappers. For all we know this terrorist may already be dead. I suspect we'll find out soon. He's been thought of being dead before only to show up elsewhere...like a devil.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Hi new member here....there is a nostradamus quatrain about 15 hostages taken from a population of 700

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antman79

Hi new member here....there is a nostradamus quatrain about 15 hostages taken from a population of 700

Welcome to ATS, new member Antman79!

I'm not familiar with that quatrain. Got a link?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join