It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Their push for gun control and reverse psychology. They want us to stock up.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
What if they are using reverse psychology?
What if they are wanting us to stock up in preparation for something?

The president may be ignorant of the real plan.
The president may be just another useful idiot.
Or he may know what his job is, and is playing the part.

I am sure that the CIA and the military knows perfectly well what connections the president had before he became president. If they thought he was a threat, and wanted to prevent him from taking office, they could have. You have to remember that they have taken plenty of time to model public responses to certain forces. They know what the public’s response will be to his blathering will be. They have seen it before. Even the anti gun people knew what the response would be long before the first word was said.

Remember that people in the intelligence community always think several moves ahead. Their actions may not make sense right now, but when things come to pass, it all falls into place. The US is the king of unconventional warfare. They perfected it. They are the teachers. Do not underestimate their capabilities. They can see any attack coming form miles away.

What if they are intentionally letting the president do this, or the president is intentionally doing this to make people stock up.

Some people on this board have alluded to similar things. But they default to the position that the reason they would do that is to make the big business rich. Or things like that.

The reason that pops up in my mind is entirely different. What if they know that an outside country, or countries are slowly working toward an all out assault on the US homeland through conventional, and unconventional means. Via jihadies, and other enemy agents in the US. If they know that the unconventional attack will be beyond the ability of the US law enforcement, and military, to maintain order. The only people that will be able to present a unified front is the US population at large.

Arming up for such a confrontation takes years. The quasi military/civilian industrial base that is needed to support such confrontations takes years to grow to fill the demands that will be present when open conflict finally starts. And it takes enormous sums of money to do it.

Such a build up if done in the open would provoke condemnation of the government, and possible actions against that government to prevent them from continuing the build up, or to prepare for the results of such a build up.

But what if you can get the population to institute the build up on their own?
The government could play the victim of a paranoid population, and avoid the condemnation of other governments, beyond the condemnation for the inaction of not trying to control their citizens. While the government continues to prod and provoke the continued build up.

The self mustering army. Bringing a new level of capacity and power to the US militia. The true militia, the one that is comprised of all able bodied citizens of the US.

The number of arms and value of the weapons stockpiled by the people would far surpass the cost it takes to instigate such a build up.

And all that time, the government plays the victim of the people, while the governments that are planning on such an attack secretly curse the situation because it makes it almost impossible for them to carry out their plans.

It makes the US mainland so unpalatable that the foreign government wouldn’t want the US mainland if someone gave it to them. It is so heavily armed that it could not be held by any army.

So the build up is actually deterring and preparing for a possible outside attack.

Recap.
The military planners know that the outside military won’t attack with nukes, because it would mean that the outside country would be committing suicide. So the biggest threat is conventional/unconventional warfare, and they are instituting this media blitz to get people to self prepare for a coming conflict.

The people preparing think that it is going to be a conflict with their own government, but in actuality, it will be with an outside attacking force. It’s like the government is letting it’s self be used as a punching bag to limber up the population and get them ready to the real fight to come.

Remember that there is plenty of irregular forces already in the US just waiting for orders to open up all hell. There is large groups of the population that are openly hostile to the existence of the US We talk about it plenty on ATS. What if all of this is for getting the population ready for such an attack? An attack from within, and without.

In addition to the above, is the effect of the military and wars in prepping the population for such a situation.

One thing that got me about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan is we didn’t fight the war in the normal way. It is almost like we dragged it out to give every reservist and full time military person the full battle hardening experience. That in it’s self is a sizeable group. With any such situation you have a spill over effect. A lot of those have come back and started educating the civilian population in tried and proven combat doctrine. You also have dissemination of knowledge along family groups, and friends. The returning troops educate their family and friends in the basics of survival in the battlefield. They don’t have to do it intentionally. The normal day to day conversations will distribute large quantities of information to the public at large. When asking a vet about a self defense rifle, he will tell you from real world experience what you need to do the job.

If you had openly tried, it would be hard to better prepare the US population for open conflict. A good portion are already battle hardened, and can educate the rest of the population as needed. They have the firearms. They have stockpiled all the ammo they will need.

When the population of the country with the most powerful military in the world, can openly tell their own government and military “MOLON LABE”. Then what position is any other country to threaten that population? An enemy that has no fear of the mightiest forces in the world can not be ruled by anyone..

Just because they may not want to tell the population the truth for fear of causing civil disorder, does not mean they can’t do what they think is necessary to prepare that population.

Remember, agenda 21, and the like. The people behind the scenes may be making sure that the odds are in our favor.

edit on 16-1-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
If that were the case there would be a lot more Bush-era "war on terror" rhetoric flying around.

The way this administration is doing it I'd happily sit back and watch China roll over Washington.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Great thread. I have felt the same way. Just thinking about which country or countries would invade the homeland? North Korea, China, Russia? I see the possiblities there, but just cant comprehend who and how they would actually do it. If that were the case too why ban military rifles and high capacity magazines? I know they arent banned yet, Obama is asking congress to look at it. If congress says no on banning military style weapons and high capacity magazines I could see this as a real possiblity. Otherwise why would they ban the weapons that could help an american miltia suceed. Unless the government is in on it and wants what ever country bto invade and wipe out a lot of people.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ispyarich

Otherwise why would they ban the weapons that could help an american miltia suceed. Unless the government is in on it and wants what ever country bto invade and wipe out a lot of people.

This.

They irrationally focus on a tool that is used in 2% of all firearm related crimes.

They want to regulate, track and even ban these "weapons of war" because they are the ones these things will be pointed at.

It's worth noting that the so-called "militia movement" of the 90's has been experiencing a comeback of late.
edit on 16-1-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Actually I have been considering something very similar. With Gun sales through the roof people are motivated by fear...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i been saying this since forever.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
How would an assault force get here? Lets say every single non allied country came at north America from all sides with paratroops amphibious assault vehicles troop landing vehicles ect... all at the same time.. They would still be absolutely out gunned by the navy ALONE.. Then you bring into factor the airforce and army... no nation or combination of nations could ever hope to successfully attack and invade the north American continent.

The US subs would run out of torpedo's to shoot in the first few hours...
edit on 16-1-2013 by Retikx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Maybr this video I caught on 1/11 2013 might just be part of that reason, who knows, it is as good a throry as any I guess. Link: www.youtube.com... This is raw video, uncut and unedited. Part one has the full description of what i saw.
edit on 16-1-2013 by candlelight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
And just for the sake of discussion the threat is way bigger then we even now. Give me your feedback on this.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It could be many countries could be waiting to pounce once irregular forces start to raise hell in the US.

Think about the Arab spring happening in the US. There has been reported training of irregular forces in various places in North America. They have also trained in various places and came back home.

Think of what would happen if a sizable chunk of the population (million plus) decided to start openly attacking the other people in the population across North America. Think of an ongoing terrorist attack that doesn’t stop. It just starts one day, and keeps going all across the country. There is no way local authorities could deal with it.

Once the military was brought back home to tackle such an attack, then that would leave other US interest across the world vulnerable. That is when other countries would make their move.

The best way to prep a population to fight of an irregular war is to arm them.

To think that NK, Iran, Russia, china, and other hostile countries wouldn’t be coordinating their actions with militants in the US would be naive.

The key thing is they don’t attack from outside, they attack from inside. They are already here.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Since the President's speech today, I have been wondering the same thing. Perhaps the threat of banning certain weapons is an incentive for people to scramble to get their hands on them. When the Sandy Hoax story broke, I wondered why the MSM was reporting the manufacturer, the model and stock images of the purported weapons. It seemed as if these weapons were being advertised or promoted in some way.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

I disagree, the Obozo administration wants to make u.s. citizens into "criminals" so that they can be rounded up when the chinese come to take over.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Watch the videos I listed above, it might give you more food for thought. It was caught on 1/11/2013.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
How would an assault force get here? Lets say every single non allied country came at north America from all sides with paratroops amphibious assault vehicles troop landing vehicles ect... all at the same time.. They would still be absolutely out gunned by the navy ALONE.. Then you bring into factor the airforce and army... no nation or combination of nations could ever hope to successfully attack and invade the north American continent.

The US subs would run out of torpedo's to shoot in the first few hours...
edit on 16-1-2013 by Retikx because: (no reason given)

What if they are already here? There are 7 known Muslim terrorist training camps in Georgia alone. They are spread out across the country. They don't call them sleeper cells for nothing.
With our pourous borders on all sides, who really knows? Geurilla warfare would be the hardest to contend with, because if you target an area, not only do you target the enemy, you target your own, so bombing is out of the question.

Where are our troops? Not home, not close. People have wondered, why have the prepper shows on tv? Well, perhaps it is a way to perpetuate the thought without causing panic. Not reverse pschology, but power of suggestion.

And then you have drones. Maybe they really aren't for us. Guns? We are supposed to be a well armed miitia, ready to serve if the government calls upon us. Who among us are ready to answer that call? It is each persons responsibility.

It is seriously not beyond the scope of reason. If panic buying leaves stores sold out, then it can't be stolen. It also assures people are well armed. Potentially, the unforseen could happen.

Not every battle can be fought with ships, subs, and jets. Especially on your home soil when enemy is coming from within.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

I wish that I could star you a hundred times!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
There is also supposed to be one just outside Erin Tennessee.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by candlelight
There is also supposed to be one just outside Erin Tennessee.

At last count, and government admission, there were 35 known training camps in the US. Here is a link with a map.

freethoughtnation.com...

But heck. It could be Mexican drug lords and their gangs. It could be a combination. Or, something we are not even aware of yet.

edit on 16-1-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

This is our gov't that has continued to allow the borders to be wide open, this is our gov't that has been arming the mexican drug cartels with automatic guns, this is our gov't that has our armed forces spread all over the world.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Libertygal

This is our gov't that has continued to allow the borders to be wide open, this is our gov't that has been arming the mexican drug cartels with automatic guns, this is our gov't that has our armed forces spread all over the world.

Exactly. That is why it is totally within the realm if possibity.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
To arm them and try to disarm us is totally absurd, where is any sense in this thinking?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join