Their push for gun control and reverse psychology. They want us to stock up.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It reminds me of the monolog rush had today. He was stating that he honestly did not understand why the president was intentionally provoking anger and resentment in a large portion of the population. If you was intentionally wanting to get someone mad, then you couldn’t do any better if you tried.

Look at the effect, not the cause. You don’t come out and say what you want them to do. You make them do it on their own. The means to an end.
............edit............

moonbattery.com...

To put that figure in perspective, China and India are the most populous nations on earth. Their armies added together comprise 3.42 million active members. Americans have bought enough guns in the last two months to give a gun to each one of them, with 1,280,000 guns to spare.

let that sink in for a second.........
edit on 16-1-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by candlelight
To arm them and try to disarm us is totally absurd, where is any sense in this thinking?

The only person that disarmed anyone, so far, is Cuomo.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

I am sure that the CIA and the military knows perfectly well what connections the president had before he became president. If they thought he was a threat, and wanted to prevent him from taking office, they could have. You have to remember that they have taken plenty of time to model public responses to certain forces.

I even doubt that anyone can be president without being sanctioned (or even propped up) by the CIA. It does not make sense otherwise to have the capacity to control your own future, permanency and relevance and not act on it.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Interesting possibility and one that I had honestly not considered. It actually makes perfect sense in a lot of ways....

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

It's an interesting thought, but alas, you're wrong.

They don't want you to stock up on defensive weapons, they don't want the citizenry to have the right and the power to stop them when they get further out of line...they want you to buckle under or die.

Probably both, in the end the way things are moving.

They can and do make the kind of money the average working stiff couldn't even dream of in his or her wildest wealth fantasy, at the drop of a hat too...it's not about sales, it's not about money, the swine calling the shots, pulling the strings and writing the scripts of our lives have more than they could spend in 10 lifetimes...it's about raping the great and noble people of America, to engineer and maneuver the unsuspecting and the far too trusting among you to literally BEG for it themselves....that's exactly what we are seeing in all it's technicolor glory right here, right now.

You know Obama can label you and your family a terrorist group, right now this very second and order you to be killed...don't you? If you're thinking you have rights to life and liberty..you know that little thing called the 14th Amendment...that's gone. That went with the 2012 NDAA...and the world barely heard a whimper from any of you!

How does it feel to be shafted America?

That's exactly what is happening right now! Pro gun or anti gun, it won't matter. You are being taken for a metaphorical ride into the desert, and if you don't demand the justice the founders of America put in place to stop such tyrannhical tacticians in their tracks...you won't be coming back.

Unless you DEMAND your God given rights and slam on the brakes of this out of control government that is deluded enough to think they're RULING you and has assigned to themselves the RIGHT to murder you, in ice cold blood should you dissagree with their point of view..you have absolutely NOBODY to blame but yourselves.

I guess the time is rapidly approaching for you to decide if you and your family should kneel and bow your heads and doth your caps to your 'masters upon high', who should be serving you by your consent, and hope to curry favor with them enough to 'allow' you and your families to live, or if you should take a breath, see what has been done to decimate your rights and liberties, and to recognise how far down the rabbit hole you have allowed the situation to get and...act.

I'm not talking violence, i'm talking legally arresting the traitor Obama for breaking his solemn oath of office to defend the constitution of the United States Of America, and his cohorts for grand treason...after all, if they are innocent they have nothing to fear...RIGHT!?

They're fond of ramming that particular phrase down our throats when they are spying on all of us, recording all that we say to each other, including this post..."if you're innocent or have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear from government spying on it's own citizens"...that's what they say, while they relieve themselves all over the constitution and Amendments specifically designed to prevent such atrocities..don't they?

Well, we're all civillians, and SO ARE THEY!

If Obama and his corrupt gang are innocent of treason, they will have nothing to fear from being arrested, charged and put on trial for it...will they.

Not so cosy the other way around is it.

Obama has deliberately and cynically lied under Oath, upon taking office, he swore a solemn Oath to defend the Constitution and America, he swore that Oath freely to all of you and to God.

And now, he is well on the way to destroying both the constitution and the great Nation of America.

When they come for you and yours, brand you as terrorists and send you to the camps...will it be then, finally, that you realize you were suckered all along?

It will be FAR too late, your fate will be sealed and you and your family will be helpless.

Good luck America, i hope it all works out for you...Jefferson IS turning in his grave and weeping.

edit on 16-1-2013 by MysterX because: error

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
If it was all a charade to convince Americans into buying more arms, it means the government is preparing the citizens for an attack/invasion they themselves will not be able to repel. It means one of two things

1. An alien (space aliens, not those south of the border) invasion.

2. The government is likely to simply disband most of the military because it can no longer pay the bills.

Since the second is impossible, that leaves only option 1, however improbable.

Looks like there is a disclosure on the cards and the aliens have to be fought human-to-alien.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Think of what would happen if the hard-line followers of the NOI and other islamist groups suddenly turned from the peaceful jihad to the violent one. With the backing of outside paramilitary forces started launching attacks, and raiding parties on parts of the US. What if they started doing it with RPGs and the like. If several thousand people started attacking people all at once across the country, they could easily overwhelm local law enforcement. The population would be reduced to directly defending themselves against such raiding parties.

Heck, they have no problems sneaking weapons into Palestine with Israel closely guarding the borders. Think of what they have probably been bringing into this country.

What would you think if they said they had encountered several truck loads of RPGs being smuggled into the US. What you think if they told you that they know other truckloads of RPGs and other weapons have already made it through, and they have no idea how many is in the US, or where they are at. All they know is that they are in the hands of people that want to bring the US to it’s knees.

Would that information cause mass panic? Or civil unrest?

I would say that that hypothetical situation may be closer to reality than people may think. They just are not telling the population because they know it will just cause panic and that won’t help the situation any. So they just keep their mouths shut.

Why do you think they are buying homeland security vehicles with multi layer reactive armor? There is no domestically distributed weapons that could even test that type of armor. That type of armor is designed to block RPGs, IEDs and other anti armor weapons. That type of vehicle is designed to engage a foreign supplied paramilitary force that is using full power military weapons.

If they are buying vehicles like that, then it is a good possibility that they think there is such a force already in the US that they will have to fight.

The US is accustomed to not fighting an enemy at home. What if it is different this time?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'm about to blow all your freaking minds.

I'm not saying it's aliens, but...

IT'S ALIENS!

They are the only ones who we would have to arm the whole population to fight against. Maybe they see them around us and are worried about why they are increasing their presence.

I am downloading earth defense force 2017 for my vita as we speak to train up!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Question for you, how'd you feel when George W. Bush introduced the Patriot Act in 2001? Just curious to hear your thoughts. Going on your aforementioned opinions, our last President before Obama should be behind bars as well.

I can't see the "rape" of America benefiting anyone, including those in power. That would have severe repercussions not only to the populace, but to the overall reputation of the country. Though America hasn't exactly been popular in the past few decades, we still command respect as a country. Personally, I think the original OP has some merit of holding- politicians are smart, unfortunately. They're caught up on the game. I'm sure the current administration knew beforehand what a sh*tstorm this legislation would cause across the nation.
edit on 1/17/13 by insightout because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It looks like Cuomo didn`t cross every T and dot every I, because I just read on MSN that the new York Gun law messed up, they did not provide an exclusion for cops, The NYPD are just like the citizens now they are not allowed to carry no more the 7 rounds in their weapons. I bet that gets a slurry started when they are used to carrying 15 round clips. This could get interesting real fast, seeing as the law is set to go into effect in march. The link:news.msn.com...
edit on 18-1-2013 by candlelight because: (no reason given)
edit on 18-1-2013 by candlelight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
1) His grandparents and mother supposedly had CIA ties
2) BO when he was BS supposedly worked with the CIA when he was a foreign student.
3) His rise to power was aided by TPTB; it the CIA wanted to it could have outed him by releasing documents:
*a) Kenya Birth Certificate
*b)Selective Service Card
*c)College Foreign Student Aid
4)They want a civil war and all of those who are buying guns, hi-cap mags and ammo are on a list.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

PROJECT BLUEBEAM maybe.....

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It looks like now a national boycott is being called for against any products made in NY state until this law is repealed.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Reverse psychology will be actually a good thing, why? because while it benefits guns sales and profiting, it will have Americans stocking up on weapons to get ready for when Obama signs the UN disarmament treaty that will make illegal for citizens to have guns and hopefully nullifying the second amendment

For the good of the peaceful world.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I like the post, so essentially the theory is that their actual intent is for everyone to become more armed and perhaps have a nation more trained, rather than disarmed?
That's crazy!

But wait. If it's true, it is working to great effect as the numbers have gone up.
Supplies flying off the shelves everywhere.
Backorders for months.

So those who have come to say you are wrong, actually, are wrong themselves as this theory holds weight unless the number of armed citizens goes DOWN, not UP!
And it has gone up recently, in historic amounts.

Someone along the way in this had to have considered the ramifications of holding such a psyop (Sandy Hook Reporting Campaign) against their own populace.
The results speak for themselves...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Your line of thinking is a lot more
realistic than many would think.
They (the intelligence agencies) are indeed 5 or more steps ahead .
It may be an 180 degree reverse followed by a 45
degree turn of reverse psychology. Whatever that means.

As I've said in many posts about gun control,
we as American gun owners are 80 million strong.
All the worlds infantry combined couldn't take us if we are talking about gun warfare.
And since losing our guns is what we are so worried about, we seem to think that's all we
need to protect us from the UN and or whatever other invader.

So on one hand TPTB have to fear us, as they should, and on the other,
we are counting on a war being fought entirely with light weapons.
Otherwise we should have included Missles Tanks and an Air Force
in our 2nd Amendment.

They can have my F-22 when they pry it from my cold dead hands.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Every single American's firearm is worthless.

They could never be used to protect anything.

President Obama sold China America's LRAD weapons. If China wanted to attack America they would aim the LRAD's they have at you and have you nullified and unable to use your brain....let alone your firearm.....before the Chinese ever got in range of your puny rifle.

China could take America now. Not only take it, take it within 60 days.

Obama's the LAST President of the United States of America. He single handedly helped the adversary take over. ""His kids will be well off""....indeed.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
If by they you mean colt benelli and beretta you are quite correct

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda
If by they you mean colt benelli and beretta you are quite correct

Yep. The NRA and the gun industry are in cahoots to get you to buy more and more guns because... it gives them more and more money.

Here's an article from 2010 talking about gun sales lagging. It suggests that the gun industry/NRA wants to promote fear, because that's what increases sales and $$$$$$ for them.

www.businessweek.com...

The whole "they're gonna take all your guns" fear tactic seems to be working quite well for business right about now.

And who's to say the NRA/gun industry isn't behind the recent mass shootings? They certainly have the guns to provide for them. And let's face it - these mass shootings have been good for business.
edit on 20-1-2013 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

What if they are using reverse psychology?
What if they are wanting us to stock up in preparation for something?

I really really doubt this. This from TPTB that try to make anyone who is a 'prepper' look like an extremist? Those Marxists at the very top of things pulling the strings want YOU to be as helpless and defenseless as possible so that you HAVE to turn to them and their allseeing eye 24/7 cradle to grave TOTAL surveillance society for your allged 'safety'.

Just remember that the globalists that have used false flag shootings in the U.K., Australia, Norway, Canada etc. have an established MO and pattern I think it much more believable that this same MO is being carried out in the U.S. Yes they probably realized that the spike in gun sales would TEMPORARILY increase after their False Flag shootings, but really what other effective choice would they have used for even more control and disarmament? They gambled that even with a short spike that the perceived carnage from these FF shootings
would be enough to help the longer term chances of disarming America, despite the short term consequesnces. I think they miscalculated.

<< 1    3 >>

join