It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Speech with Obama Executive Order's in Mind.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Dear Thread Moderators,

I know this video has been posted before, but due to the recent actions of Obama, I thought it would be best that we refresh our minds with what has been said in the past years.

I find this video more important now than ever before.

Please do not close this thread, so everyone may remember what America stands for.

Listen from .45-.54 rinse and repeat.

Listen to those few seconds 3-4 times, to understand what exactly is going on.

edit on 16-1-2013 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
He wasn't talking about Secret Societies, he was talking about recent issues at the time such as the Cold war and actions in light of the recent Bay of Pigs failure from 10 days before the speech was made.

A thread of mine on this is here: Addressing the JFK “Secret Society” Speech...

A snippet of his speech:

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.

He was asking the press for secrecy and to treat the situation as if it was a real war in how the press - the name of the speech is the president and the press btw, look it up - print their stories so that incidents like the bay of pigs, which failed 10 days before remember, don't happen again.

Sorry, nothing to do with secret societies. If it was I'd be shouting about it, obviously. But, it just isn't here. Facts are facts..

Edit to add: You've also posted an edited version of the speech. Here's the full one:

edit on 16-1-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

You can move it if you like.

I just put it here cause that is the title of the Speech of the Video in question.

And i believe it does address Secret Societies, its one of many reasons why JFK was Iced.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Oh FFS! Not the old 'JFK Secret Society' canard screed again!

Would you be so kind as to (in your own words) explain why this applies to secret societies within the understanding and usage on ATS?

I'm sorry you don't like Obama. You're in the minority again. You'll have another kick at the cat in 4 years

Fitz

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

I just put it here cause that is the title of the Speech of the Video in question.

The speech is called President and the Press. Not "JFK's secret society speech"..

And i believe it does address Secret Societies, its one of many reasons why JFK was Iced.

Well like I said, facts are facts. You, and others, can believe an edited video with an obvious agenda, or you can take a look at the entire speech and look at it from the perspective of the time it was made thus discovering it's true meaning.

The choice belongs to the individual I guess..

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Far be it for a perfectly good CT to stay debunked when it can be resurrected ad nauseum at will. It's a crying shame when facts get in the way of 'truth'

Fitz

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

edit on 16-1-2013 by Fitzgibbon because: dang double post

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Would you be so kind as to (in your own words) explain why this applies to secret societies within the understanding and usage on ATS?

I'm sorry you don't like Obama. You're in the minority again. You'll have another kick at the cat in 4 years

Fitz

reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Okay the society speech pertains to the banking Elite that wrote the Federal Reserve charter.

The Rothschilds, Warburgs, etc., etc.

"Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws."

Amschel Rothchilds famous quote of course. But what did he mean by it exactly?

Money makes the laws, because money controls people and everything inside said nation.

If you had any remote idea on what is being done to the 2nd Amendment on the Bill of Rights, you would understand, there may be no next president.

Get your head out of the clouds and read between the lines.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

The speech is called President and the Press. Not "JFK's secret society speech"..

Well like I said, facts are facts. You, and others, can believe an edited video with an obvious agenda, or you can take a look at the entire speech and look at it from the perspective of the time it was made thus discovering it's true meaning.

The choice belongs to the individual I guess..

I didn't edit the video, i didn't post it on youtube, i just brought it here cause Obama is attacking the 2nd amendment.

I pointed to a section of the speech in question. Go to it and listen to it 3-4 times and tell me it does not involve the current action Obama is taking...

Did you not see his 23 Executive Order's he just signed Today?!

news.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/16/obama-to-announce-gun-control -proposals-shortly/

There is a link for you, enjoy.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

Fitz

reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Okay the society speech pertains to the banking Elite that wrote the Federal Reserve charter.

The Rothschilds, Warburgs, etc., etc.

"Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws."

Amschel Rothchilds famous quote of course. But what did he mean by it exactly?

Money makes the laws, because money controls people and everything inside said nation.

If you had any remote idea on what is being done to the 2nd Amendment on the Bill of Rights, you would understand, there may be no next president.

Get your head out of the clouds and read between the lines.

To paraphrase, 'It's the Jews'. Gotcha!

As for your 2nd Amendment, I assume you will be shortly signing up to be part of the "well-regulated militia' to which it pertains? What's that? Yeah....thought not. Just to give you a little historical grounding, the uselessness of the 2nd Amendment was more than adequately demonstrated by the New York Militia at the Battle of Queenston Heights 3 days, 3 months and 200 years ago when the militia got state's rights religion upon hearing the war whoops of a couple of dozen Iroquois warriors.

However, that's a discussion for another forum. This thread is out of place

Fitz

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Did you not see his 23 Executive Order's he just signed Today?!

news.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/16/obama-to-announce-gun-control -proposals-shortly/

There is a link for you, enjoy.

Pas ma probleme, cheri! Bon chance

Fitz

p.s. BTW, what does ANY of this thread have to do with SECRET SOCIETIES?
edit on 16-1-2013 by Fitzgibbon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

As for your 2nd Amendment, I assume you will be shortly signing up to be part of the "well-regulated militia' to which it pertains? What's that? Yeah....thought not. Just to give you a little historical grounding, the uselessness of the 2nd Amendment was more than adequately demonstrated by the New York Militia at the Battle of Queenston Heights 3 days, 3 months and 200 years ago when the militia got state's rights religion upon hearing the war whoops of a couple of dozen Iroquois warriors.

Fitz

Did I say "Jews" or did you? I said Bankers.

I see where you stand on the 2nd amendment. You can leave the thread now, as you have already made up your mind on how useful the 2nd amendment really is.

Need I say anymore to you?

I think not.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Pas ma probleme, cheri! Bon chance

Fitz

p.s. BTW, what does ANY of this thread have to do with SECRET SOCIETIES?
edit on 16-1-2013 by Fitzgibbon because: (no reason given)

Scroll up and read.

That is what your eyes are for.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I didn't edit the video, i didn't post it on youtube

I never said you did. What you did do however was post the edited down version instead of providing the full one. I had to post it above. People do that all the time and most aren't even aware the full one exists anymore, yet to find it we need all but 2 seconds worth of research.

If you didn't know the full one existed either, then quite frankly you shouldn't be posting it claiming it's anything because you don't have a basic understanding of it as you wouldn't have even heard it all. But, If you did know it existed, then you shouldn't be trying to sway opinion by posting an edited down one.

Sorry, but It's one or the other.

I pointed to a section of the speech in question. Go to it and listen to it 3-4 times and tell me it does not involve the current action Obama is taking...

Why post the video to the secret society forum if you're not trying to suggest or add an SS spin in anyway whatsoever to what's being discussed here, and how can you be surprised that's come up too? That doesn't make sense. It's the speech is completely irrelevant to this thread and you're looking at nothing but Obama's speech today, posting it here makes no sense at all. You even highlighted that you believe the speech does address SS's here though, so..

Like I said above, if there's not an understanding of the video, then it shouldn't be posted and claimed to be something at all really. That's how step backwards are formed.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

What was my second post that i posted right after you?

Did i not say you could move it?

Did i not say i posted it here because of the title of the video in question?

Then why bring all that rhetorical non-sense if all your going to do is complain i posted it in the wrong area and then not do anything about it?

Do you really want to continue arguing over this or will you not do your moderating and move it like you are supposed to?

And if you truely believe there is no agenda to what Obama is doing, then you clearly need to brush up on your reading and history.

ETA: I got some cleaning to do, complain as much as you like or do what you will. I brought in a video and pointed to a 10 second portion so people could see what is happening to the bill of rights. PLEASE READ BETWEEN THE LINES.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Fitz

Did I say "Jews" or did you? I said Bankers.

Oh yeah; weasel word. You said "banking Elite" to be more precise. "The Rothschilds, Warburgs, etc., etc." . Nobody with an anti-Semitic bent has EVER framed it like that! :nudge nudge wink wink say no more:

I see where you stand on the 2nd amendment. You can leave the thread now, as you have already made up your mind on how useful the 2nd amendment really is.

Need I say anymore to you?

I think not.

So this is a political issue, a US 2nd Amendment thread, is it? So, in case you missed it last time I asked WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH SECRET SOCIETIES?

HTH
Fitz

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Did i not say i posted it here because of the title of the video in question?

Yes, exactly my point. Please read my above posts, they're related to this exact reason. I've made that more than clear.

Then why bring all that rhetorical non-sense if all your going to do is complain i posted it in the wrong area and then not do anything about it?

Do you really want to continue arguing over this or will you not do your moderating and move it like you are supposed to?

I'm not moderating in threads I participate in. Also, I'm not ever going to moderate because of personal opinion too. You posted this thread with an SS agenda in mind, but then you seem to change your mind when It's called into question. But, the fact remains.. the thread was posted with an SS agenda, that is obvious. And I'm calling their agenda into question because it doesn't exist.

I'm also not complaining, I'm highlighting the false SS agenda presented in the video you provided in your opening post. An agenda that's fooled many, many people over time.

And if you truely believe there is no agenda to what Obama is doing, then you clearly need to brush up on your reading and history.

When did I ever say this? I'm addressing JFK and the speech in question.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

PLEASE READ BETWEEN THE LINES.

To avoid anyone mistaking what it is you're actually trying to say, why don't you assume we're all stupid and you have to spell it out for us stupids (unless it'd violate the ATS MA in which case I completely understand your reticence).

Fitz

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

So they waited 2 and a half years after he gave the speech before they killed him? I'm rather incredulous to that belief, myself.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join