It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Speech with Obama Executive Order's in Mind.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

JFK in that same speech asked for greater secrecy. He was talking about national security issues and the responsibility of the press, not fraternal organizations.
edit on 16-1-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
As for your 2nd Amendment, I assume you will be shortly signing up to be part of the "well-regulated militia' to which it pertains?

You don't "sign up" to be part of the militia. Every able-bodied male is considered a member.

Just to give you a little historical grounding, the uselessness of the 2nd Amendment was more than adequately demonstrated by the New York Militia at the Battle of Queenston Heights

I'd call that historical grounding for the uselessness of a militia in a foreign engagement, a sentiment in keeping with the letter and spirit of the Second Amendment.

However, that's a discussion for another forum. This thread is out of place.

And I contributed to that. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheLevel213

I found that part quite interesting myself....I wonder how many guns Masons and their brethren have? I know the ones in my state especially have lots of them...I wouldn't say they were members of the militia....Any body is capable of being in the militia, if it was something you had to sign up for to that extent; it would just be the military....

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 16-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Thats about as rational as Tupac trying to kill the illumanti hype in "killumanti". Which doesn't make since because if wanted to kill the hype why would he make a song about it? JFK's speech was after the bay of pigs but you people are going to sit there and try telling me that JFK wasnt speaking out against secret societies then your wrong. Come on people anyone who ever speaks out against secret societies gets killed. And the people who don't think this it's true (Fitzgibbons) then please explain to me why you have MASONIC in your title.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by irishpackerfan68

It's your choice to remain willfully ignorant, but should you chose to actually LEARN something, please check out this post to find out the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join