It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man who helped Sandy Hook kids harassed by conspiracy theorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
New Yahoo article

A man who found six children in his driveway in Newtown, Conn., after their teacher had been shot and killed in last month's school massacre has become the target of conspiracy theorists who believe the shootings were staged.

“I don’t know what to do,” Gene Rosen told Salon.com. “I’m getting hang-up calls, I’m getting some calls, I’m getting emails with, not direct threats, but accusations that I’m lying, that I’m a crisis actor, ‘How much am I being paid?'”

The quantity of the material is overwhelming

"We can't go back to school," one little boy told Rosen. "Our teacher is dead."

news.yahoo.com...
edit on 16-1-2013 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I hadn't been following this as diligently as some. That might be why I hadn't heard of this. It sounds like there are alot more people than just ATS members who see foul play here. Personally I have friends who are not conspiracy theorists that think there is a conspiracy here. I wanted to look into this a little more and this is what I found.

Lanza entered Victoria Soto's classroom, where the 27-year-old had hid her class in a closet. When the gunman demanded to know where they were, she tried to throw him off the track by saying they were in an auditorium at the far end of the school.

Lanza killed Soto and in the chaos six of her children seem to have burst from the closet and tried to get past him, only to be shot in the process.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

So they were all in the closet, Lanza asked for them, 6 tried to run and he shot them. So did he not look into the closet for the others? Were those kids able to keep completely silent and are 6 of these the ones who ran to the guys house? I mean, he shot the first 6 that tried to escape and then 6 escaped.. I just don't get that.

If people all over are saying there is a conspiracy here, not just on ATS where its expected but seemingly everywhere.. has enough time passed to where we can start looking at this more critically?

I know the site owners didn't want that for awhile but with the idea of this being a conspiracy now coming from a bunch of non-conspiracy theorists..

Seems we should be setting the example of researching the incident and sharing opinions on it.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I am in the process of downloading the YouTube video that was released a few days ago on the Sandy Hook Shooting and staged Crisis Actors. I'll watch that, coupled with my own research on the matter, and see what I feel after the fact.

This video started popping up in my Facebook feed yesterday, from people that I never knew would believe any conspiracy, let alone the Sandy Hook incident. I wonder if this is the year where people start questioning preconceived notions about how our world is run.

The gun bill was the last straw here in New York State. If Obama gets his way, there will be an even bigger problem.

But I digress...

Something smelled fishy about this incident from day one: from the bad media reporting, to the unconfirmed second shooter, to the types of weapons that were involved in the shooting. Do I have any doubts about those children and teachers dying that day? Not one, but the reasons behind their deaths are something that I'm digging very deeply for.

Thanks for the post.

-TS

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

The guy you are referring to is a liar seeing as he told multiple stories about the same event.. The Bus driver told the man something? and left 6 kids with him?

Or was it his other story that they were doing a skit in the road, and then he took them into his house? In this second story he didn't hear gun shots where as in the first story he did.. (he couldn't have heard shots) "stocatto shots like bang bang bang bang, and I thought a hunter wouldn't do that, so I went outside and there were 6 kids..."

So the shooting took place and then the kids had enough time to get to him before he ran out from the shots being heard... I can see why his story changed...

Supposedly and I havn't looked into this yet, but supposedly he's in the screen actors guild..

He shows up around 11:30 in this video.. It's highly recommended and has 8 million views in a week..

edit on 1/16/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

No problem, I agree with ya 100%. I have no doubt the children and teachers were killed, just whether or not it happened the way the official story said it did seems to make less and less sense.

When it first happened I thought 2 shooters? No way.. but when they changed it to one I thought " oh ok, just a misunderstanding, bad reporting" and I pretty much let it go. Now it seems though that the only time I hear about it anymore pertains to a conspiracy involved. Like you said, from the most unlikely places.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Man who helped Sandy Hook kids harassed by conspiracy theorists

You miss the entire point of the article. The community has been traumatized enough by the events. Why submit them to unnecessary harassment? Show some compassion. If you must rake through this tragedy looking for some sort of ghoulish entertainment, please leave the victims alone!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

, please leave the victims alone!

So you are saying a bus driver was there who let the 6 kids go in the house with him because he heard shots and ran outside,
AND
he was about to go get breakfast and a man was out there yelling at 6 kids, like they were doing a skit,
AND
he returned home to find 6 kids sitting there...

Are ALL true...

I have a more inquiring mind.
edit on 1/16/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Another thing I hadn't heard about. Found this very quickly though:

and its legit. You can go to intelius.com and search for Gene Rosen - Newtown, CT and its right there "Screen Actors Guild". Oddly though the next guy in the search is "Eugene S. Rosen", like Gene Rosen he has lived all over the place and is ALSO a member of the S.A.G. Pretty coincidental..

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

That is the title of the Yahoo News article..... did you read the OP? I'm saying that I have not been giving this alot of attention but apparently ALOT of other people are and its not just ATS'ers.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

That is the title of the Yahoo News article..... did you read the OP? I'm saying that I have not been giving this alot of attention but apparently ALOT of other people are and its not just ATS'ers.

And they are harassing people. Belonging to the Screen Actor's Guild is not a crime. Harassing strangers is.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I'm not sure calling the guy a liar and pointing out inconsistincies is harrassment..

Either way, its not me doing it, its alot of people.

To the quote the guy again “The quantity of the material is overwhelming”

Why would so many people be contacting him. The idea of this being a conspiracy is highly controversial and its not typical conspiracy theorists who are seeing the inconsistencies.

Edit:1 more thing, I think perhaps why so many people are seeing inconsistencies is because of how this pulled at the heart strings of so many average people. They want to know what happened and when they try to find out, they're seeing the story doesn't add up.
edit on 16-1-2013 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Here's the other thread posted yesterday: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I really can't see 6 kids running from the school to this guys house if the police were there. Doesn't make sense. Plus, by passing the fire station first. They had to pass the fire station to get to the guys house. Did they not?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

It's the title of the article. IMHO, if SandyHook is indeed what some have speculated it could have been...
Creating the association, that the victims are being harassed by conspiracy theorists is simply tactic to discourage any innocent sheep from digging any further.

Don't get me wrong, it is a fitting title for reporting on the events that are happening to poor ol Gene... BUT, could it be part of the classic social engineering techniques. Before conspiracy theorists were ridiculed as quacks, now they are insensitive sociopaths?

Either way. I still can't get over what happened there. I know enough blood has been shed, but part of me wished that the man responsible was caught alive, and tossed into general population at a prison.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Add to existing thread

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join