It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200,000 Year Old Annunaki Cities Discovered in Africa

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So all we know for sure is that some ruins were found.

We don't know how old they are. We don't know who made them or why.

I object to calling this guy a scientist. He may be careful about examining stuff and making conclusions based on preconceived notions but that's not science.

If you want science take a guy like Christopher Dunn. No one can match his credibility.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
I live in this region,so i find it an interesting topic,thanks for posting.What i find really fascinating too,is "Goliath's footprint" at Mpaluzi,near the Swaziland border,i think there's a YT video on that,if you want to have a look.

I looked up the giant footprint and found that it is thought to be weathered granite. The reason for this appears to be that granite is not the type of rock which could have been soft enough for even a giant to make a footprint in.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Or... they could be ruins from past humans. But it sounds way cooler to say aliens forced us to mine gold.

I have no doubt that there are aliens/higher dimensional beings etc. (the probability of their existence given the size/age of the universe alone is convincing), or that there is an archaeological paradigm that refuses to acknowledge alternative theories about human evolution...

But the important question here IMO is why no 'regular' archaeologist seems to be involved in these ancient ruins at all. Why does the guy who thinks it was aliens have all the exclusive access to these places, or why doesn't anyone else go there and argue?

Surely any ruins in the south of africa pre-10,000 BCE should be any evolutionary biologist/archaeologist/anthropologists field day. The most important problem to be addressed first, is how to open the minds of those who are in the machine. Even disregarding the extreme date of 200,000 years old, if it is one tenth of that it will rewrite the history books IF there is really a carving of an ankh or sphinx etc... Where are the pictures of those, has anyone seen them? Tellinger claims this civilization is the direct precursor of the egyptians and sumerians. It is plausible, given that evolutionary biologists expect southern african origin...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by geo1066

Originally posted by BayesLike
Gold is so non-reactive that it makes me cringe every time I hear of it being used in large quantities to clean an atmosphere of another planet. It's almost unimaginable there could be a reaction with an atmospheric pollutant where something else was not a better catalyst.

But gold is highly conductive and highly reflective. Others have used these characteristics of gold to support their theories of their home planet being bombarded by radiation or magnetic anomolies.

I had always read the gold was supposed to reflect back to the planet it's natural heat while far from the Sun.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Aliens wouldn't need us to mine gold. They would use robots.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If you've read Sitchin's books this is old news. The Anunnaki decended to Ki (Earth) approx. 450,000 years ago. They came for gold. After about 150,000 years of back breaking labor in the mines, the anunnaki workers mutinied. They clamored for a being that could toil in the mines, one that could take there place. There cries were heard by there chief scientist Ea/En.ki/Poseidon (He Who's House is Water). A female scientist named Ninhursag oversaw the proceedings. Ea stated " the creature of which you speak, it already exists! All we must do is to bind our image upon it, thereby creating the first Lulu or mixed one"(homo sapian).
edit on 16-1-2013 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I keep seeing this business about the Annunaki forcing humans to mine gold. Who was the rocket brain that came up with that theory?

It just sounds SO stupid. That there were aliens here that monkeyed with our genetics or some other such nonsense I can believe but mining gold to use to clean an atmosphere on another planet. Someone had something strange in their weed when they smoked that one.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

Sounds like L. Ron Hubbard's book "Battlefield Earth".

Is this a a Scientology scam or where the hell did this crap theory of mining gold come from? You can get gold anywhere in the Cosmos, in fact it would be more prevalent in any iron rich asteroid further out away from the gravity well of the Sun.

Lots easier to mine asteroids than expend enormous energy orbiting earth, entering its atmosphere, setting up mining and refining equipment and then blasting mega tons of gold back out of the solar system. It is otherwise a ridiculous notion made by people that have no clue what goes into "getting gold".

60 mile square cities? Slave labor humans? 200,000 years ago? For Gold? Safe theory I guess since it would require enormous "proof" to disprove it.

Groundswell breaking alien news! From long ago! In a place you can never get to, is guarded with deadly force under miles of ocean, in the deepest desert covered with thousands of feet of ice! Its NEW Alien Theory of "Antarctilantea Triangle 51".

At a website near you.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubSea
I keep seeing this business about the Annunaki forcing humans to mine gold. Who was the rocket brain that came up with that theory?

It just sounds SO stupid. That there were aliens here that monkeyed with our genetics or some other such nonsense I can believe but mining gold to use to clean an atmosphere on another planet. Someone had something strange in their weed when they smoked that one.

I`m with you on that.
I don`t understand how a species that is so advanced that they can travel through space but they couldn`t create advanced robotic mining machines.
Surely they had the technology to build advanced strip mining machines.
In a post above someone said that the theory claims that they were here for 150,000 years mining gold.
Am I to believe that they could travel through space but couldn`t manage to create a mining machine within that 150,000 years? that`s just absurd!
Even today in our current primitive state of technology we could can now create mining machines that would be able to terra form the entire planet and strip every speck of gold from it if we started now and continued to mine for 150,000 years.

So, they had all these human slaves digging for gold for 150,000 years? where are all the holes? and what did they do with all the dirt that they removed from the mining holes?
How much earth could be moved in 150,000 years? the entire continent of africa, at least, would be my guess.

The whole theory reeks of very poorly written science fiction.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Any aliens capable of travelling to earth at anytime in history must have technology far more advanced than we have today. So why is it that these aliens when they visit earth and interact/enslave the primitive humans they use STONE for structures. That is utter madness. Anybody with half a brain would use plastics, carbon fibre etc ie non corroding materials that can be manufactured and constructed quickly. There would still be a trace of those materials.

What about infrastructure? To have, for example, an efficient mining operation you have to have the infrastructure to move materials and smelt the ore in LARGE quantities. That infrastucture is missing.

I mean come on it's a massive DUH THINK ABOUT IT.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Oannes

Sounds like L. Ron Hubbard's book "Battlefield Earth".

Is this a a Scientology scam or where the hell did this crap theory of mining gold come from?

"The Earth Chronicles" by Zecharian Sitchin. His ideas aren't popular right now (they were all the craze circa 1994) but his day will come back around. Just like the Patterson Bigfoot footage... what was once debunked will get a second look. Sitchin's books basically laid the foundation for all the "Ancient Aliens" stuff you see today. Van Daniken gets all the credit, but what he did pales in comparison to what Sitchin did. Unfortunately, Sitchin's books aren't noted properly and he neglects to site many sources at all and therefore he has tons and tons of debunkers right now, but his ideas are fascinating... and yes even the detail of the gold and what they needed it for is fascinating in the way he either correctly or incorrectly translates Sumerican cuneiform and glyphs to come to his conclusions. In his defense, he may have mistranslated some things, but he didn't make anything up. Everything he said he had a reason for saying it. That's what I love about his books. The archeology leads to the answers everytime... Now, it's up to an individual to determine whether they think his archeology was any good.

Anyone with a serious interest in the ancient alien theory has to read Sitchin. Otherwise, you are missing the whole foundation of the movement in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Any race of beings advanced enough to travel though long distances in space probably at extreme speeds, should not for any reason need a bunch of slaves to anything for them that they cant do do for them selves at a much higher proficiency.

edit on 16-1-2013 by FuturePeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Gold is so non-reactive that it makes me cringe every time I hear of it being used in large quantities to clean an atmosphere of another planet. It's almost unimaginable there could be a reaction with an atmospheric pollutant where something else was not a better catalyst.

It would have also been much cheaper and more productive to engineer bacteria to concentrate gold in large quantities and set up a flow of seawater to be the source of the gold. And, of course, there's the question of why not just mine the asteroid belt?

I mean: why would the Annunaki be so backwards and inefficient as to experiment with sequentially bioengineering an intelligent slave with at least a minimum of a decade between generations, when they could do better with unthinking bacteria with generations measured in minutes or hours?

Gold is however one of the best conductors and used in most of our "High Tech" gear. Maybe they needed it to rebuild the navigating equipment.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by ed1320
reply to post by WaterBottle

Maybe the reason the annunaki if real never returned was because there idea to save their planet by harvesting earths gold didnt work and they all died. Ever think of that scenario.

Or Gold was not the ONLY reason they came here and their full agenda isn't understood outside of those who can Leave EA*RTH who are human of EA*RTH....
Their AGES hmm if you left in a star craft that you could adjust its speed dimension speed light speed ect. you can leave for 30 EA*RTH minutes in your craft and on EA*RTH been gone for 10,000 years.

Interesting. I assume you have the science to back this up. Please post it.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SKMDC1

Thank you, I enjoy a good Sci Fi book. That idea is flawed though. We mine gold at enormous cost here on earth. We do it though because we are already here. Advanced Aliens would look at the practical issues involved from a business standpoint and decide to mine elsewhere. Its that simple.

Idea scrapped...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Idea not scrapped, because the evidence is still around today. The reason stone was used is because it would virtually stand as a testament to there superior capabilities. The Megalithic structures all around the world all show evidence of advanced manufacturing. A perfect example would be Puma-Punku. Stone dies have been found that were used to cast metal. This site is at least 12,000 years old. I belive that all over this planet there are landing sites for the Els. Giza, Ollytaytambu, Baalbek. They were all designed to support massive weights. These were all landing platforms for there Din-gir.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
Idea not scrapped, because the evidence is still around today. The reason stone was used is because it would virtually stand as a testament to there superior capabilities. The Megalithic structures all around the world all show evidence of advanced manufacturing. A perfect example would be Puma-Punku. Stone dies have been found that were used to cast metal. This site is at least 12,000 years old. I belive that all over this planet there are landing sites for the Els. Giza, Ollytaytambu, Baalbek. They were all designed to support massive weights. These were all landing platforms for there Din-gir.

Stone was used by Humans because that was the material of choice at the time. We do our ancestors a grave disservice and to be honest insult their memory by assuming they were too "stupid/incapable/inferior" to create these structures. Just becasue modern man does not know is no reason to switch on the super arrogant attitude "we can't so it must be aliens". Your assertion that aliens would use stone as a testament to their superiority is only your opinion. it is not a fact.

Here is a fact: I as a modern human being capable of using computers and on the verge of having self thinking machines would leave something far far more evident of my technological prowess than a stone building that an ancient culture is perfectly capable of creating without help. I would make absolutely certain that there would be no ambiguity whatsoever about my presence as a 21st century person......that means a legacy that can ONLY be linked to MY technology. NB relatively speaking the aliens would have 22nd-25th century tech.

You have to state what you do in order for the fact (stone only) to fit in with your theory (built by aliens).

FYI. Ancient cultures used to pray to the heavens. So why not build a platform capable of supporting a complete entourage praying to the heavens.....I mean DUH ....again !!! Or why not have a high platform to escape flooding. Or escape a stampede. Or nice place to view the scenery.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Publisher and producer Michael Tellinger discussed his study of ancient ruins at the southern tip of Africa, which he believes were associated with a vanished civilization that ET visitors, the Annunaki, brought together over 200,000 years ago, when they came here to mine gold. The ruins, which he's investigated along with Johan Heine, consist of thousands of stone structures over a large area. The structures show evidence of their extreme antiquity through erosion and patina growth, he detailed. One of the most important ruins he referred to as "Adam's Calendar," a monolithic stone calendar that could mark time out by the day.

The video below takes you to a clip where Michael Tellinger gets interviewed on his own thoughts about this discovery, which is a pretty fascinating listen if you are into these kinds of things.

By studying the area using aerial maps, Tellinger determined there were three great cities, some 60 x 60 miles each, one of which included Great Zimbabwe. Among the ruins, the first pyramids can be found, and details carved into some of the rocks include the Ankh symbol-- thousands of years before the Egyptian civilization used it, he reported.

For more on Michael Tellinger(Which is an interesting character for sure) here is some info on him.

Biography:
Michael Tellinger is a scientist in the true sense of the word, never shying away from controversial issues and scrutinizing every clue meticulously. After a 30-year long obsession with the origins of humankind and the genetic anomalies of our species, he wrote Slave Species of God. When Johan Heine exposed the mystery of the stone ruins of South Africa to Michael in 2007, they began an irreversible process of research that led Michael to some startling scientific conclusions and the completion of two more books, Adam's Calendar and Temples of the African Gods.

www.slavespecies.com...

okay could you say find the evidence he has for the 200kya age he is claiming on that video? i would like evidence for this claim but i'm not listening to them talk for over an hour to find it, since that is really what i want to know.
where did the date come from? you can't date the carving of rocks, only the time their "clocks" were set and c12 doesn't work on rocks, so how did he come to that date?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

It would have also been much cheaper and more productive to engineer bacteria to concentrate gold in large quantities and set up a flow of seawater to be the source of the gold. And, of course, there's the question of why not just mine the asteroid belt?

I mean: why would the Annunaki be so backwards and inefficient as to experiment with sequentially bioengineering an intelligent slave with at least a minimum of a decade between generations, when they could do better with unthinking bacteria with generations measured in minutes or hours?

I don't buy into Sitchin's theories at all -- they're fascinating, but they make huge leaps and come out ultimately ridiculous. I do think that it's possible he's right, but I highly doubt that he is.

But nonetheless, there could be countless reasons that they would experiment on humans that way. Maybe their civilization had some sort of taboo on experimenting with bacteria. Maybe they considered asteroid belts holy sites. Maybe they debated for years on the best way to get the stuff, but ultimately some scientist with this pet "humanity" experiment ended up getting the grant.

As for why they would use Gold -- maybe it was a desperate backup plan, in case all of their more efficient plans worked out. Perhaps their society was strongly ruled by hot-button issues, and so their government had to make the concession to also be trying plan number 37 to save their world: Mining Gold through Hominids!

Or maybe gold is strongly reactive with some substance that we have no idea about and no access to.

Or maybe they just told humans that they were having us mine gold because we would have no way of comprehending the true thing they were mining.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

that isnt China

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join