It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200,000 Year Old Annunaki Cities Discovered in Africa

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Publisher and producer Michael Tellinger discussed his study of ancient ruins at the southern tip of Africa, which he believes were associated with a vanished civilization that ET visitors, the Annunaki, brought together over 200,000 years ago, when they came here to mine gold. The ruins, which he's investigated along with Johan Heine, consist of thousands of stone structures over a large area. The structures show evidence of their extreme antiquity through erosion and patina growth, he detailed. One of the most important ruins he referred to as "Adam's Calendar," a monolithic stone calendar that could mark time out by the day.

The video below takes you to a clip where Michael Tellinger gets interviewed on his own thoughts about this discovery, which is a pretty fascinating listen if you are into these kinds of things.

By studying the area using aerial maps, Tellinger determined there were three great cities, some 60 x 60 miles each, one of which included Great Zimbabwe. Among the ruins, the first pyramids can be found, and details carved into some of the rocks include the Ankh symbol-- thousands of years before the Egyptian civilization used it, he reported.

For more on Michael Tellinger(Which is an interesting character for sure) here is some info on him.

Biography:
Michael Tellinger is a scientist in the true sense of the word, never shying away from controversial issues and scrutinizing every clue meticulously. After a 30-year long obsession with the origins of humankind and the genetic anomalies of our species, he wrote Slave Species of God. When Johan Heine exposed the mystery of the stone ruins of South Africa to Michael in 2007, they began an irreversible process of research that led Michael to some startling scientific conclusions and the completion of two more books, Adam's Calendar and Temples of the African Gods.

www.slavespecies.com...

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Scientist and researcher Michael Tellinger discussed archaeological and genetic evidence in support of Zecharia Sitchin's work showing that the Anunnaki created humans through genetic experimentation to serve as slaves for gold mining.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

This guy has no credibility. Stichen has been proved wrong over and over again.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Maybe the reason the annunaki if real never returned was because there idea to save their planet by harvesting earths gold didnt work and they all died. Ever think of that scenario.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ed1320
reply to post by WaterBottle

Maybe the reason the annunaki if real never returned was because there idea to save their planet by harvesting earths gold didnt work and they all died. Ever think of that scenario.

Or Gold was not the ONLY reason they came here and their full agenda isn't understood outside of those who can Leave EA*RTH who are human of EA*RTH....
Their AGES hmm if you left in a star craft that you could adjust its speed dimension speed light speed ect. you can leave for 30 EA*RTH minutes in your craft and on EA*RTH been gone for 10,000 years.

Interesting thread OP snf also:

A natural nuclear fission reactor is a uranium deposit where self-sustaining nuclear chain reactions have occurred. This can be examined by analysis of isotope ratios. The existence of this phenomenon was discovered in 1972 at Oklo in Gabon, Africa, by French physicist Francis Perrin. The conditions under which a natural nuclear reactor could exist had been predicted in 1956 by Paul Kazuo Kuroda.[1] The conditions found were very similar to what was predicted.

Oklo is the only known location for this in the world and consists of 16 sites at which self-sustaining nuclear fission reactions took place approximately 1.7 billion years ago, and ran for a few hundred thousand years, averaging 100 kW of power output during that time.[2][3]

who knows how these could of been used?
edit on 1/16/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Haven't had the time to watch the video yet.....but 200,000 years old? WOW!
There's so much under our feet we just know nothing about!

Maybe "we" did originate in Africa after all

edit on 16-1-2013 by DangerMau5 because: just thinkin'

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
There were many landings LIKE THE DROPAZ IN CHINA.. Would be cool to see those China Pyramids in fact all of them Globally. Or the compiled data on them and images.

China

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Gold is so non-reactive that it makes me cringe every time I hear of it being used in large quantities to clean an atmosphere of another planet. It's almost unimaginable there could be a reaction with an atmospheric pollutant where something else was not a better catalyst.

It would have also been much cheaper and more productive to engineer bacteria to concentrate gold in large quantities and set up a flow of seawater to be the source of the gold. And, of course, there's the question of why not just mine the asteroid belt?

I mean: why would the Annunaki be so backwards and inefficient as to experiment with sequentially bioengineering an intelligent slave with at least a minimum of a decade between generations, when they could do better with unthinking bacteria with generations measured in minutes or hours?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
It seems 1 brother seen more potential in humans then labors.. Got to keep in mind the data is deciphered as best as it can be from back then so some things may be left out.. or misunderstood. Gold may have some significance but how significant was/is it. To their entire agenda. 1 still wonders. That's why when you look around the world it SEEMS like fleets where here possibly doing different things and possibly around the same times but still under same (force) different species with different specialties. Which brings in different building technics and technologies ect.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I live in this region,so i find it an interesting topic,thanks for posting.What i find really fascinating too,is "Goliath's footprint" at Mpaluzi,near the Swaziland border,i think there's a YT video on that,if you want to have a look.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I've yet to watch the video.. (I will... promise)

Just jumping in to give my tuppence worth..

You could say that this backs up, at least a little bit, with what I found in something else that is really old..
I'm hoping they find a lot more than just the ankh symbol considering what I have presented in this thread;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We may find that the ancient Egyptians are nothing more than an offshoot, or the last of, something/someone that was here way back and beyond 30,000 years..

Thanks for posting this thread and info..

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Will watch the vid.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

except that the dropaz were proven to be fake, and sitchen was proven to be way off on his translation of Sumerian txt........

That pretty much clears that part up......

However I do believe in ancient cultures, and that perhaps there was contact with something......

But I dont buy into Sitchen and his hugely flawed interpretation of all that stuff.......

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BayesLike
Gold is so non-reactive that it makes me cringe every time I hear of it being used in large quantities to clean an atmosphere of another planet. It's almost unimaginable there could be a reaction with an atmospheric pollutant where something else was not a better catalyst.

It would have also been much cheaper and more productive to engineer bacteria to concentrate gold in large quantities and set up a flow of seawater to be the source of the gold. And, of course, there's the question of why not just mine the asteroid belt?

I mean: why would the Annunaki be so backwards and inefficient as to experiment with sequentially bioengineering an intelligent slave with at least a minimum of a decade between generations, when they could do better with unthinking bacteria with generations measured in minutes or hours?

Your points are valid and do not make sense if the Annunaki are ancient beings from outer space. There are too many conflicts to believe that thought line. I and many others believe they are fallen angels stuck here on Earth. If they had spaceships the size of continents to travel around the universe they would be easily detectable. They seem to travel in tiny ships that appear and disappear as if jumping through dimensions, ie physical to spiritual.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi

Your points are valid and do not make sense if the Annunaki are ancient beings from outer space. There are too many conflicts to believe that thought line. I and many others believe they are fallen angels stuck here on Earth. If they had spaceships the size of continents to travel around the universe they would be easily detectable. They seem to travel in tiny ships that appear and disappear as if jumping through dimensions, ie physical to spiritual.

........if you want to talk about thought lines that are flawed.........what makes ou think that we could detect something thats so vastly superior to us that they have interstellar travel?

It only makes sense , especially militarily , that if they are traveling to dif planets and systems that they would have technology to not be seen , in the most likely event that they encounter hostiles.......

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Whilst that makes sense (about our detection levels) it also gives me the willies - the inference being that i could be currently being buggered by an alien with super advanced stealth tech and i do not know it, as i have no way of determining their presence. Sleep well!

As to this topic, it is certainly interesting but there is no reason to come the conclusion it is 200,000 years old. This topic (about this site) has been done to death over the years.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Whilst that makes sense (about our detection levels) it also gives me the willies - the inference being that i could be currently being buggered by an alien with super advanced stealth tech and i do not know it, as i have no way of determining their presence. Sleep well!

As to this topic, it is certainly interesting but there is no reason to come the conclusion it is 200,000 years old. This topic (about this site) has been done to death over the years.

True my friend but remember, youre being buggered right now by our OWN people lol and a lot of people dont know it......

I agree, we dont know that its 200k years old, that seems extremely speculative to me.....

As far as them watching us, meh they probably have been for a while, i suppose if they really wanted to do something they would have already......

Altho i dont pretend to know the minds of aliens!

I like you tho, do believe we were visited quite often by "something" however you want to classify it.....

I wonder if they watch us in the shower? or laugh at our mating habits like many of the monkey videos we have on youtube?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

What seems far more likely to me, if those dates can be corroborated, is that the site has been in continuous existence for that length of time and materials / resources have been used and re-used. That would, after all, follow typical human behaviour patterns.

I aren't sure though. Those aliens have left me very grumpy today - they didn't even say please or thank you!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

So he states that this civilization was "thousands of years older than Egyptians", and claims it to be 200,000 years old?

Come on.......

Man you people believe anything this wackos spew out of their mouth! Yes it is old, congrats......200,000 years.....Come on!

Cool find OP, I am not bashing you for the find it is a great one......But some people just blow my mind with the garbage they believe, yet when truth with proof comes up they are the first to say FAKE!!! or HOAX!!! Just sickening sometimes around here.....

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Because this theory keeps the gullible fascinated and buying books and DVDs. This guy is supporting Sitchin's work, that's all the "proof" anyone needs.
edit on 16-1-2013 by DAVID64 because: typo

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

But gold is highly conductive and highly reflective. Others have used these characteristics of gold to support their theories of their home planet being bombarded by radiation or magnetic anomolies.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join