200,000 Year Old Annunaki Cities Discovered in Africa

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The best pieces of evidence that there were giants on Earth a long, long time ago.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

That is a scary thought that something like that might have come and gone and might be back, luckily it appears to have been barefoot and not wearing a gigantic alien combat boot....

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ed1320

ever consider that sounds an awefull lot like mars?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Well they cant say that is a fake or a freak of nature unless they are referring to a giant being a FON.

Must be hundreds of millions of years old.

Does anyone have natural explanation? Have to be bloody good and maths perfect!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
ok botched a quote so i'll just say that if they failed to save their planet with the gold they mined it sure would fit good with what mars is like today

there is also the possibility of time dialation... in which at faster than light speeds a fast few month round trip onboard the alien craft could equal hundreds or even thousands of years passing on earth

which is why startrek uses stardates, a way to keep everyone on time at the same time, even at warp speed.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Well they cant say that is a fake or a freak of nature unless they are referring to a giant being a FON.

Must be hundreds of millions of years old.

Does anyone have natural explanation? Have to be bloody good and maths perfect!

other than the fact that a heavily oxygenated atmosphere grew dinosaurs to that size and possibley humans if they had beeen around then?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by NeoVain

There were no humans 200,000 years ago and no skeletal evidence for human beings as we are today.

I'm hard pressed to say this is false, and others have shown reason to question his credibility.

Modern humans in our current form come from 70,000-50,000 years ago. We've only been capable of city building since around 20,000-12,000 years ago. To bring that up by a factor of 10 takes some serious evidence, and a couple of lines in the sand is not enough.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

So who was mining gold, 200,000 years ago in Africa?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
also wonder if this new city can be seen from google earth... if its visible from plane like the report says should show up on google earth

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BayesLike
Gold is so non-reactive that it makes me cringe every time I hear of it being used in large quantities to clean an atmosphere of another planet. It's almost unimaginable there could be a reaction with an atmospheric pollutant where something else was not a better catalyst.

. In musing on why advanced beings would come from afar to harvest Earth's gold, we can certainly dismiss the idea that they would spend that effort and time to venture here for the sake of jewelry (which could well be solely a human fetish anyway). Rather, we must assume a dire need for the substance for a technological reason, something that they may have used up in their locale and urgently required for their continued expansion if not existence.

Can we not find a couple of connecting situations and make some rash assessments about gold outside the common chatter? If gold was a precious technological ingredient for them, an advanced civilization, that interestingly equates to our increasing use of that same substance for our technological uses as we elevate it over an above its former use as jewelry. Suppose, for example, that the "chariots" of the ancient astronauts used an incredible amount of this material in their power plants. Suppose that the development of home-grown "UFOs" fashioned after the alien craft use a LOT of gold in their innards for their massless drive units? Suppose that those craft, principally the triangles, needed tons of it per craft?

What would a government do about this enormous, added expense of this exotic material in its already very expensive craft? Mind you, these craft would be so rule-breaking that they could not be not built in numbers as they are the best weapon ever devised? such a government would lie, deny, conceal and perhaps commit fraud to continue with this important program. Suppose then this explains why the general run on gold the last decade or so, why the US evidently sanctioned the production of phony "gold" bars of tungsten and why, as some say, Ft. Knox is about empty of gold. This whole business about the "missing" gold has been censored so extremely well that little info has leaked out even though the tellll-tale signs are that it is one of the biggest conspiracies every to fit across several areas of our world.

If the gold of the world is not being used in vast amounts to power our wonder ships or in simple hoarding, then we might also add the possibillity that decades ago we have cut deals with the ETs and are shipping it off-planet.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
They came for the oil for their star putters.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by geo1066

Originally posted by BayesLike
Gold is so non-reactive that it makes me cringe every time I hear of it being used in large quantities to clean an atmosphere of another planet. It's almost unimaginable there could be a reaction with an atmospheric pollutant where something else was not a better catalyst.

But gold is highly conductive and highly reflective. Others have used these characteristics of gold to support their theories of their home planet being bombarded by radiation or magnetic anomolies.

This doesn't make any sense at all. Gold doesn't stop radiation any better than tungsten or lead, or a slightly larger quantity of iron. What do "magnetic anomalies" have to do with all this, one can only guess... Meh.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by vind21
For arguments sake, name a known asteroid that has a high gold content.

Name a celestial body that could support 100-500K individuals and mining operations.

I have a problem with the concept of a super advanced civilization capable of crossing the Galaxy and what now, needing 100k workers to mine some mineral using pikes and shovels.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
LOL - This super advanced civilization travels lightyears to come here to convert US to slave labor and mine gold, when there is probably more gold on Asteroids floating around in space just next door to them ??

Besides if they are so high tech, where is the high tech evidence, 2001 black monoliths, Phasers and other metallic artifacts.

A stone calendar doesnt prove anything to me except ancient man was a lot smarter than we give him credit for.

Now if they start finding stones like in Pumapunku and some real high tech artifacts like unexplained drilling and cutting tools then I might be more willing to listen.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tancred
reply to post by Arken

That is a scary thought that something like that might have come and gone and might be back, luckily it appears to have been barefoot and not wearing a gigantic alien combat boot....

"The real things" are more incredible than we can imagine....

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Greetings Neo Vain, according to The Wave Series Transcripts the Draconian race and Anunnaki are one and the same. And that, it was they who built many of these structures where their subjects (our earth-suits were created in the image of. We, earth-man are their kinfolk) would come to worship their Anunnaki/Draconian masters at such structures. Apparently, there are still Anunnaki remaining on planet earth, some with full recall as to who they are, and are still at war with another race, or that of a differing orientation which desires to maintain control of the will of the earth-man. Apparently, the Abrahamic religions are based on the same astral theology as was presented to us by our masters. Check out the various topics on my topics page; www.focusonrecovery.net...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
The best pieces of evidence that there were giants on Earth a long, long time ago.

From my understanding, the granite would have to be above 800 degrees fahrenheit in order to be soft enough to make a footprint, which means that the foot would dissolve, as well as the print. So that may be why people are not buying tickets to SA to see a weathered rock of granite which looks like a footprint.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Great post mate. I agree wholeheartedly.

One of the things I hate about many posters on here and elsewhere is the way they can be so categorical about something from a position of ignorance. Because they can't think of any scenario other than A) it means that there definitely aren't scenarios B), C), and D).

As an example there was a comment on a different thread about a 12 mile wide neutron star being photographed. The poster said you can't see something 12 miles wide from a thousand light years away. Idiot. Oh yes you can if it's bright enough.

We don't know what we don't know.

And to those saying they would have built machines to do their mining. Well perhaps we were the machines, afterall biological machines (life) seem to be much more reliable and hardy than metal machines.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

Originally posted by Arken

From my understanding, the granite would have to be above 800 degrees fahrenheit in order to be soft enough to make a footprint, which means that the foot would dissolve, as well as the print. So that may be why people are not buying tickets to SA to see a weathered rock of granite which looks like a footprint.

Interesting theory, excellent mind...

From my understanding, the footprint was printed when the granite was simple mud or wet sand.
So imagine how time ago...... when sand or mud become... granite.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Greetings Arkin, the only race I know with feet that big are the Nephilim race. Paiute elders still tell stories of a race of men that could run with a Buffalo tucked up under each arm. Apparently, they were used on planet earth as Anunnaki/Draconian enforcers and are returning again on The Wave. Check it out; www.focusonrecovery.net...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I believe that many early civilizations we know about today are actually Annunaki in origin.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join