It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Citizens' Hearing on Disclosure is Coming

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The disclosure project is interesting but I think it will be ignored by government and ridiculed by the media if not ignored by them too. The ETs are quite capable of forcing disclosure themselves - just appear in formation where there are a lot of cameras. Then all the boffins have to do is triangulate from different cameras etc etc etc.: the smoking gun. But why don't the ETs do this? It is very simple. Perhaps they feed on the anticipation? Perhaps they don't want to? Maybe they want to keep the myth going because that is what they have always done.
edit on 16-4-2013 by EnPassant because: Stylistic refinements!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnPassant
The disclosure project is interesting but I think it will be ignored by government and ridiculed by the media if not ignored by them too. The ETs are quite capable of forcing disclosure themselves - just appear in formation where there are a lot of cameras. Then all the boffins have to do is triangulate from different cameras etc etc etc.: the smoking gun. But why don't the ETs do this? It is very simple. Perhaps they feed on the anticipation? Perhaps they don't want to? Maybe they want to keep the myth going because that is what they have always done.
edit on 16-4-2013 by EnPassant because: Stylistic refinements!!!

hi,
this is a process...this about consciousness..

we do not want to shock or scare anyone...

bits and pieces yo, bits and pieces

all shall know...

soon

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Yes it is about consciousness but what kind of consciousness? Is God getting replaced? Are they really here for our salvation? Have you heard of Dr. Karla Turner?-

Exposing the Grey Aliens

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
boston event a distraction from this?

i;m thinking so...

the Truth shall set us free...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant

not a fan of fear propaganda about our cosmic family, lol

i'm not saying that all are good, but you really need to use your own intuition on this and any information...

from what i know most abductions are shadow ops, not real ET's..

there are some abductions that are agreed upon before incarnating to share DNA and to assist with the hybrid races..

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
boston event a distraction from this?
i;m thinking so...

No, but people know nothing will come of it so are even now trying to blame anyone else for their failure. Truly pathetic.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

hi, what are you talking about?

nothing is really pathetic, unless a thought or action is purposely done on being pathetic..
it's still a judgment call

lol

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Can't wait to see this one.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
coming soon...
we all can watch live..

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
coming soon, lets support this please...

thank you

hugs

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The Storm of Disclosure is About to Hit...

divinecosmos.com...

A FULL DISCLOSURE OF ETs AND OUR GREATER SPIRITUAL REALITY

The first 15 episodes, which I've already taped, are an incredible set-up to establish and document the following points, with scientific evidence:

• The Universe is alive and conscious;
• You are a perfect hologram of the Creator;
• Your thoughts broadcast into the environment like satellite TV signals;
• DNA is written into the laws of quantum physics, and is constructed spontaneously;
• Humans exist all throughout the Cosmos, and have visited us since the beginning;
• These humans were seen as "Gods" in every ancient culture;
• An incredible diversity of illustrations and sculptures of unusual human "Gods" have survived;
• They left behind skeletal remains, of at least five different varieties, that have now been identified and tested;
• The positive angels in the Bible were extraterrestrial humans;
• The negative "fallen" angels in the Bible were extraterrestrial humans;
• The human ETs encoded a hidden message in nearly every ancient culture worldwide -- over 30 of them;
• The hidden message is that we will reach a Golden Age at the end of a 25,000-year earth cycle;
• We have now passed the critical year -- 2012 -- when the Golden Age prophecy would begin finalizing;
• The Fatima visitations were a mass UFO sighting intended to stop World War I;
• The Battle of Los Angeles was intended to deter us from continuing World War II;
• UFO sightings continued into the 1950s, and developed into in-person contacts.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
deny ignorance!

I paid for the stream for the disclosure hearing, can I share it here?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
can I post the link?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
For anyone interested in this but not interested enough to pay for the live stream the Huffington Post are doing a Live Blog from the event .

Second Panel Testimony On UFO History Second panel of historian Richard Dolan, researcher/writer Antonio Huneeus, Constitutional attorney Daniel Sheehan and USAF Ret. Lt. Col. Richard French has just been sworn in and expected to offer testimony on historical UFO records.

Nuclear Physicist Stanton Friedman
“I was the youngest contributor to the original 1968 congressional UFO hearings…an example of bias and ignorance about UFOs appears in this month’s issue of Astronomy…Progress comes from doing things differently…Another false myth is that the government can’t keep secrets.” “Government cover-up isn’t just an idle concept…it’s past time for the press and scientific community to do their homework.”

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

thanks,
I can share my live stream right now...I that ok?

good stuff being shared live right now

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

I can share my live stream right now...I that ok?

I don't know but as its a paid for event I doubt it .

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I've been watching it all day.
It's just finished.

I really enjoyed the hearings today and thought it was really professional.

For $4 to watch over five days, I think is brilliant. I didn't expect it to be so cheap.
Looking forward to what they bring up tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
And now it's serious ....The Doctors in the house ...

Stephen Bassett looks happy

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
No posts in 11 hours? Only one of the biggest things to happen regarding a push for disclosure in years. Wow. (ok, there's another thread in breaking news, so maybe not too big of an issue.)

NASA Retiree Capt. Edgar Mitchell:

"We're not alone in the universe. They have been coming here a long, long time it seems. The evidence suggests it ... Let's go forward with understanding this phenomenon."

Maybe it's about time that this issue really is sorted out.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join