It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Citizens' Hearing on Disclosure is Coming

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Some visitors (aliens) species seems to be here for centuries.

It is obvious that some governments are trying to hold disclosure for as much time as they can. The US is just the main character on this play of shaddows.

But, I think that some visitors are going to reveal themselves soon (around 2017-2020).
That´s why NASA has been preparing mankind. In the past 2 years the discoveries from Kepler telescope have shown to the everyday person that life may exist outside Earth and nearby (on a cosmic way).

I think that disclosure is gaining momentum, not because that TPTB want but because some of the visitors want that to happen.

The TPTB are just terrified about loosing control. They instigate fear (badass aliens, political disorder, economic chaos, religious turmoil are the menaces they usually wave at us) about an alien disclosure because they just want to remain in control. They are addicted to power (economic and political) and these is the biggest challenge to their supremacy.

The game is about to change.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by meaningless333

yep

the game is changing

thank you God

Thank YOU

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I've read some very ignorant posts and some very... not well articulated but good posts roaming this thread so far.

To those that ARE in denial of Aliens my question is, why do you feel the need and display your thoughts through words that make the poster seem blatently ignorant of there own existence and cosmic heritage? What has duped you so hard in your life that going in a ranting on how there is no jesus or santa claus (Which he was real just not the fairy tale version of ol Nick, read your history) makes you think it's ok just to spout off and not contribute anything to the subject of "The Citizens' Hearing"? The individuals who are actively watching this or listening via thread have said they are learning "New" events and information on this subject. Most of which are probably "Hardcore Alien" believers and seekers.

So let those individuals learn and expand there own knowledge because at the end of the day debunkers of "The Great Alien Conspiracy" YOU CAN NOT DISPROVE them, only to the effect of blasting them w/ the ignorant stereo typical responses I've read over.... and over.... and over.... Open your mind to the impossible and you might start seeing a perspective not that of looking down a McDonald's straw. Don't forget Art Mimic's Life and there is undeniable questionable Art in regards to Aliens / extra terrestrial's.

To the hardcore Alien seekers..... Corn to the copia~ Even though you have a hard time articulating your words via forum does not mean that what you stated is not relevant or not true. Let the hater's hate as you can't expect individuals who have placed "Self Limiting Beliefs" to understand something that challanges every inch of fabric in there lives.

And don't forget people~

Have a great day, and don't forget to relinquish the "Self Limiting Beliefs" that impede your progression in this meat bag of a vessel.

Peace out cub scouts~

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

So let those individuals learn and expand there own knowledge because at the end of the day debunkers of "The Great Alien Conspiracy" YOU CAN NOT DISPROVE them

We can not prove them either , That's a problem .

Don't forget Art Mimic's Life and there is undeniable questionable Art in regards to Aliens / extra terrestrial's.

I used to think so too but now I think there are some questionable interpretations of those pictures by people who don't know or understand what they are looking at .
This video shows the point.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Nice cartoon.

Suppose some surprise witness at this event reveals undeniable evidence that those unidentified arial phenomena actually are manufactured craft, the story dominates the mainstream media, the public at large is convinced, but those who operate such craft still don't want to go public.

Then what?

How desirable is disclosure that only goes that far, demonstrating that some unknown group is at a far higher technological level than is publicly known, which points strongly but not conclusively to extraterrestrials? How good is disclosure without contact and without a definitive answer about who is behind such advanced technology and without some sharing of technology for the benefit of mankind, to better protect the Earth's natural environment, and to provide defense against possibly devastating future asteroid/comet strikes?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I'm sure this has been asked but here i go.
As a lay person who has just started to follow all of this, what is the proposed outcome of this event? So people go before this panel and give thier testemony on Aliens and at the end of the 5 day event what is supposed to happen? Is there a judge or ruling or something? Like i said i have no idea how this process works. So i am not trying to be sarcastic or rude or anything. I TRULY have no idea and would like to know what is supposed to happen or what people would like to happen. If the commite agrees that thier is aliens visiting us do they go to the president for him to annouce it?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'm relatively sure that our government isn't going to disclose anything.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Since this is not an official hearing nothing is going to happen. All the organisers expect is for the regular media to expose the information revealed in this hearing on a serious tone to people who are not aware of this issue and they consider anything related to UFOs a joke. I don't believe that the media will do that but still it is good for such a hearing to be on record so that one can point people to this information in order to show that there is indeed a serious side to this subject.
edit on 30/4/2013 by paspro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by paspro
reply to post by tluna1

Since this is not an official hearing nothing is going to happen. All the organisers expect is for the regular media to expose the information revealed in this hearing on a serious tone to people who are not aware of this issue and they consider anything related to UFOs a joke. I don't believe that the media will do that but still it is good for such a hearing to be on record so that one can point people to this information in order to show that there is indeed a serious side to this subject.
edit on 30/4/2013 by paspro because: (no reason given)

So the only outcome OR best case cenerio is the media will say there was a meeting about UFO's and it was interesting but no answeres yet? Damn that disapointing. It would be nice for some concret evidence or statement from the governemnt on the Alien issue to be true.Oh well. i guess we keep gathering info and plugging away.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The government won't disclose anything......until such time they decide to break out the alien invasion....then all of a sudden they will be transparent as glass (***cough****cough****)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I've watched two days of it and thoroughly enjoyed it up to now.
Just waiting for the next speaker who I think is Richard Dolan.

If the press DO decide to give this some coverage. It may, at least motivate the public for a push on disclosure.
As I say for the price....it's well worth watching..

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
I've read some very ignorant posts and some very... not well articulated but good posts roaming this thread so far.

To those that ARE in denial of Aliens my question is, why do you feel the need and display your thoughts through words that make the poster seem blatently ignorant of there own existence and cosmic heritage? What has duped you so hard in your life that going in a ranting on how there is no jesus or santa claus (Which he was real just not the fairy tale version of ol Nick, read your history) makes you think it's ok just to spout off and not contribute anything to the subject of "The Citizens' Hearing"? The individuals who are actively watching this or listening via thread have said they are learning "New" events and information on this subject. Most of which are probably "Hardcore Alien" believers and seekers.

So let those individuals learn and expand there own knowledge because at the end of the day debunkers of "The Great Alien Conspiracy" YOU CAN NOT DISPROVE them, only to the effect of blasting them w/ the ignorant stereo typical responses I've read over.... and over.... and over.... Open your mind to the impossible and you might start seeing a perspective not that of looking down a McDonald's straw. Don't forget Art Mimic's Life and there is undeniable questionable Art in regards to Aliens / extra terrestrial's.

To the hardcore Alien seekers..... Corn to the copia~ Even though you have a hard time articulating your words via forum does not mean that what you stated is not relevant or not true. Let the hater's hate as you can't expect individuals who have placed "Self Limiting Beliefs" to understand something that challanges every inch of fabric in there lives.

And don't forget people~

Have a great day, and don't forget to relinquish the "Self Limiting Beliefs" that impede your progression in this meat bag of a vessel.

Peace out cub scouts~

thank you so much sulaw, that was awesome...

thank you

Namaste

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
At the hearings this morning, ineresting claim by Wood: ""The identification of one aspect of a questioned document as being anomalous often results in a skeptic accepting none of the rest of the document, even though it might be filled with accurate information. It seems to be accepted in the intelligence community that faked documents usually -- if not often -- contain much valid information to help get it accepted as genuine throughout. "

In one of the documents he claimed dated to 1953, there is a section delineating possible cover stories for UFO sightings. One suggestion" falling satellites". And in later years, this was on occasion an actual cause of UFO sightings. But in 1953, nobody had launched any satellites, nobody had even PLANNED to launch any satellites. The phrase to me was a anachronistic marker of a careless hoax unfamiliar with spaceflight history. Wood tried to argue that the writer knew that SOMEDAY satellites might be launched and might be mistaken for UFOs, but I thought -- and still think -- the rationalization is pretty lame.

But look at the even bigger attempted hoax. He argues that the presence of markers of hoaxing in an unsourced document is itself PROOF of the presence of authentic information. Why? Since forgers 'often' do that with other faked documents. This is pathetic. And the panel's inability to zero in on the attempted con is even more pathetic.

If these guys want to stop being laughed at, they need to stop making such patently ridiculous claims.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

Artificial satellites were an active area of research at the time, and it seems entirely reasonable for such a document to suggest blaming UFO incidents on failed satellite launches. Such an explanation would meet significant incredulity today, but for the period in question it makes perfect sense.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 5/2/2013 by Blaine91555 because: Portion snipped for Manners

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oberginator
Disingenuous rubbish as usual Oberg, but then what else to expect from a man who leaves a trail of slime in his wake.

He raises a lot of reasonable and rational points. How is that disingenuous? Do you say that because he doesn't jump on the ATS bandwagon and blindly accept what these guys are selling? As far as I know, these clowns holding the "hearing" have done nothing to bring anything new or anything of value that can be considered evidence of extra-terrestrial visitations to the table. Zero.

Perhaps this is more about your frustrations & impotency ....and inability to convince rational-thinking humans to see things your way. Perhaps every mystery of unidentified phenomenon is not aliens & your animosity at people who approach this with skepticism is misguided and should be focused on the clowns that make modern UFology a joke. Because let me tell you...if that silly, ridiculous hearing went on for months, they still would have nothing more than unreliable testimony, former fringe/lunatic politicians, schizophrenics & mentally unstable attention-needing crazies. Oh, and no evidence.

With all that said, it would be awesome if we had actual proof of alien visitations. No one is going to cross the large vastness of space just to perpetuate a conspiracy. And no media outlet would go out of their way to hide it. If reality TV has taught us anything of value, its that networks would televise the pope taking a sh---, if the FCC allowed them & if advertisers paid for the air time. News giants everywhere would be all over it....you best believe it, son.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
WilliamOckham

So your rational comment is that all 40 of the people giving evidence at this event are liars, frauds or mentally unbalanced. Furthermore you believe that the testimony they have from many hundreds of people, including many high ranking military personnel, deathbed testimony from Roswell witnesses, pilots and police officers is similarly either fraudulent or offered up by mentally unbalanced people?

For your take on this issue to be correct every one of those people has to be a liar or a fool, for mine to be correct only one of those people need be otherwise.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

WilliamOckham

So your rational comment is that all 40 of the people giving evidence at this event are liars, frauds or mentally unbalanced. Furthermore you believe that the testimony they have from many hundreds of people, including many high ranking military personnel, deathbed testimony from Roswell witnesses, pilots and police officers is similarly either fraudulent or offered up by mentally unbalanced people?

For your take on this issue to be correct every one of those people has to be a liar or a fool, for mine to be correct only one of those people need be otherwise.

Let's look at it this way. Which is more plausible:

A) The government has worked on many secret projects over the decades, that involved technology that it needs to keep out the hands of their enemies so, it allows people who misidentify these test craft, to believe its aliens...

or

B) Different races of extra-terrestrial origins keep visiting earth, have struck a deal with governments around the world who cannot even sort domestic issues and politics, and have somehow avoided being clearly and unmistakably photographed countless times, and they tease everyone by flying over large cities and then disappearing, without contact....for apparently, no reason. They traveled those far far distances and insist on complete secrecy until "humanity is ready".

Yeah.....just think about that for a moment.
edit on 2-5-2013 by WilliamOckham because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WilliamOckham

What is more likely is irrelevant, what the evidence suggests to be true is all that matters. For example let's take one of a litany of good examples, the Smith top secret document which amongst other things states

"b. Flying saucers are real"

Not UFO's, but flying saucers. What do you think he meant by that? Do you contend that an eminent scientist would write such a thing in a highly classified and serious document just to play games with researchers who would only receive the document on account of a bungled response to an FOIA request.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Artificial satellites were an active area of research at the time, and it seems entirely reasonable for such a document to suggest blaming UFO incidents on failed satellite launches. Such an explanation would meet significant incredulity today, but for the period in question it makes perfect sense.

Except that once again you are using your imagination as a source of ersatz reality. The document never mentioned using 'failed satellite launches' as a cover story, and I never criticized that non-existent claim. You just imagined it.

The tell-tale clue in the phony 'secret document' referred to 'falling satellites', the authentic cause of numerous modern UFO reports, but a fireball-like phenomenon that was anticipated by nobody, before the space age. Back when this document was supposed to have been written, but couldn't have been.

Please move back towards Earth to reestablish contact.

And please read less carelessly, since fa L ling satellites are not fa i ling satellites, as you seem to have misinterpreted.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Except that once again you are using your imagination as a source of ersatz reality. The document never mentioned using 'failed satellite launches' as a cover story, and I never criticized that non-existent claim. You just imagined it.

The tell-tale clue in the phony 'secret document' referred to 'falling satellites', the authentic cause of numerous modern UFO reports, but a fireball-like phenomenon that was anticipated by nobody, before the space age. Back when this document was supposed to have been written, but couldn't have been.

Please move back towards Earth to reestablish contact.

And please read less carelessly, since fa L ling satellites are not fa i ling satellites, as you seem to have misinterpreted.

Wrong yet again Jimbo

If you read the SOM-101 reference to satellites it is not talking about it in the context of providing an explanation for sightings in the air, rather for on the ground debris which would need to be recovered. The exact phrase is 'downed satellites'. Like the (now thankfully dead) Philip Klass you seldom bother to even read the material you would so breathlessly debunk.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join