It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the United Nations have our interests at heart, can we prove it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Dear ATS members

I am looking for quotes from the United Nations which prove they do not have our interests at heart but further their own agenda for a New World Order. I have a few good quotes made by the UN members and would appreciate more if you know of any. Please refrain from making nasty comments and generally being nasty which I have experienced on ATS from members with personal missions to destroy people. Any links to information would be most appreciated.

"To achieve One World Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions and national identification." - Brock Chisholm, while director of UN World Health Organization.

"Isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't it our responsibility to bring that about?" - Maurice Strong, United Nations Head of the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro

"Food is Power! We use it to control behavior. Some may call it bribery. We do not apologize." - Catherine Bertini, Executive Director of the United Nations World Food Program, former U.S. Assistant Secretary of Agriculture, speaking at the UN World Food Summit, Nov 1996.

Kind Regards

Jon Doe

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by oxjondoexo

Not so sure on the quotes but on the question my answer is an unequivocal yes they do have our interests at heart. In a previous working life (had several jobs over the years) i have had direct involvement with the UN in several instances (Conflict Resolution, etc) and the people i worked with where "humanitarian" at heart (very much so). Without exception, they have all been in the "we are all the same species" camp and have worked as hard as they could to enrich the lives of as many as possible.

As to our elected leaders who ultimately decide on our UN representatives (in council rather than those in the field who actually get things done), who knows?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Sadly the UN has been infiltrated, and is ultimately controlled by the same "gangsters" that seek a NWO agenda IMO. It's an "illusion" many goood people buy into, but a "rigged" agenda none the less.

Libya is a good example, Gadaffi went to the UN and pleaded for "justice", We, the US, and the UN forces had NO RIGHT to invade that country and murder thier leader....now that country is in shabbles, controled by Al Quada and the UN...and you can bet the resources that were once shared very generously with the citizens there are no longer available....those assets were "stolen" in the name of "Justice"

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
dp

edit on 15-1-2013 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Supposedly going back to Libya soon for work, so i guess i will see for myself what it is like post-Gadhaffi. I have to say though, whilst working there previously i didn't see much evidence in the way of "sharing resources", despite what many on here claim.

Of course, i can only only draw on having being there rather than what i have read on the internet!

ETA:

I say soon going back there - it may be called off again as has already happened several times over the last 4 months.
edit on 15-1-2013 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Of course, i can only only draw on having being there rather than what i have read on the internet!

Sarcasm at its best. Jolly Good Show.

I think people working in the lower rungs of the UN truely believe the organization is all about creating a better world. But beware Compartmentalization - you don't know the true objectives of those above you - and they don't know the true objectives of those above them.

Power Corrupts - Absolute Power ....... well you know the rest.

edit on 15-1-2013 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

No fair play, you were right to call me on it and i apologise. It just gets frustrating seeing the same claims again and again on here from people that have never been to Libya, have never experienced being watched and listened to, have never experienced the fear of the local populace from the Police State that Gadhaffi ran, etc, etc. And yet they are perfectly happy to believe obscure and unsubstantiated claims on various internet sites about what Gadhaffi was "really" like - despite on other threads banging on about how you can't believe what you read on the internet!

My views are based on my experiences over there - nothing more and nothing less.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The United Nations is not supposed to have the interests of any one country at heart. The interests it is charged with serving are those of all countries – the interests, if you like, of the whole world.

The main object of the United Nations is to help keep peace among its members. It mostly fails at this, because the interests of individual countries, or blocs of countries, are often in conflict. What suits China or Fiji may not suit Sierra Leone or Mexico. As a result, the UN is often paralysed by divisions among its members. But if there is to be even the appearance of democracy among the world's nations, frequent paralysis at the UN must be expected. It doesn't mean the system is broken; it means it is working as well as it can.

Paralysis is usually broken by the Security Council, whose 15 member-states (some permanent and veto-wielding like the USA and Russia, others appointed on a rotating basis) exert greater influence and power at the UN than the 193 member-states of the General Assembly. The Security Council helps prevent a dictatorship of the majority at the UN (which would otherwise be dominated by blocs of poor, backward nations – you wouldn't like that at all, believe me
), but is often just as divided within itself. The Security Council consists mainly of big powers who sometimes ram decisions through against the protests of fellow-member-states and of the General Assembly (the attack on Iraq being the most egregious recent example), but the policy outlook of the SC does change depending on which countries are occupying its rotating seats. It's no longer the exclusive big-power club it was during the Cold War.

While the UN's record on keeping world peace is dismal, its subsidiary agencies – such as UNESCO, UNICEF, UNDP, UNAIDS, UNHCR and many others – do sterling work among the world's poor, displaced and disadvantaged. Their humanitarian and development efforts have had and continue to have some very tangible successes, and in themselves are quite sufficient to justify the continued existence of the United Nations.

These are the simple facts concerning the UN. It is a very unlikely place for elite conspiracies of the kind discussed on ATS to occur, because its every move and gesture is public and closely scrutinised around the world. The scrutiny is mostly hostile, since no country in the world is satisfied with the United Nations. But that's all right, too, because it shows the UN system is working, indeed – despite the malformations and compromises resulting from the influence of various actors – working as well as any such organisation can.

The UN doesn't have your interests as a US citizen at heart. It has at heart your interests as an inhabitant of the world. However, it is also pretty toothless unless supplied with teeth by a Security Council resolution. And no Security Council resolution can be passed without America's say-so. The rest of the world, as well as many Americans, sometimes have cause to regret this.

edit on 15/1/13 by Astyanax because: of necessary caveats.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Look, the evil ritualist/occultists in the UN demand gun control, US government says they will get this done, various murders of US citizens take place that are false flags, and the US is now trying to force gun control in.

ie. to understand this in its entirety. A gang of filthy evil murders demands citizens are disarmed, conducts murders and then forces law abiding citizens to disarm, while their puppet in the US is sending arms to sharia rebels.

Does that answer your question about who and what these beings are, and whether they would ever have human interests at heart?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Thank-you for your response, I am very interested in your observations pre and possibly post Gadaffi...although I hope you go there on your terms and safely.

You are correct, I can not directly comment on what life is like in Libya, where perhaps you can add some insights I don't have. I have spent a considerable about of time trying to understand the dynamics, and what happened? Why would we envade without congressional and public support ? Does an illegal invasion that requires Blood and "non existent money" not even deserve a reasonable debate?

Is Libya better off now???

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Just curious why this is posted in the Alines/UFO forum, rather than say, in the general conspiracies forum?

I mean, are you specifically asking about Aliens and UFO policy at the UN? Your OP doesn't mention it.

If you are asking about that, then, to answer your question:

Do the United Nations have our interests at heart, can we prove it?

Do [does] the UN have our interests at heart? No, if, by "our" you mean the general public or citizenry of the world, and with respect to truth or disclosure about Aliens/UFOs.

Can we prove it? No. Like the other PTB controlling most information in the world, the UN would carefully sanitize and spin any disclosure before disseminating the 'sugar-coated' version to the unwashed masses.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yes to insure domestic tranquility once the masses are enslaved they must first give up their individual rights to redress grievances to government and protect themselves from the power of the global union. It is for our own good.

edit on 15-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I don't get how the United Nations are sticking to their own laws.

Article 1.

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Article 2.

Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.

Article 3.

Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

Article 4.

No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.

Article 5.

No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

Article 7.

All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.

Article 8.

Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.

Now lets look again at what globalists are saying.

"To achieve One World Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions and national identification." - Brock Chisholm, while director of UN World Health Organization.

If YOU did not have FOOD, YOU would be dead ROUGHLY in around 28 days.

"Food is Power! We use it to control behavior. Some may call it bribery. We do not apologize." - Catherine Bertini, Executive Director of the United Nations World Food Program, former U.S. Assistant Secretary of Agriculture, speaking at the UN World Food Summit, Nov 1996.

Correct me if I am wrong, do we as a species want that to happen, I know I don't...would YOU class these people as terrorists, using FOOD as a WEAPON and THREATENING to "remove from the minds of men their individualism", "loyalty to family traditions", and "national identification". Are YOU the reader happy with that because it means it will effect YOU personally.

So these people can "control behavior" including YOURS, "bribery" even if it involves YOU and then rub it in YOUR face "We do not apologize". WHERE ARE THE POLICE IN ALL OF THIS. HOW CAN PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH THAT.

Article 18.

Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.

Article 19.

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

These people are pushing corruption against humanity, pushing for crimes to be committed against humanity, we have them admitting it, was anyone charged?

"Isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't it our responsibility to bring that about?" - Maurice Strong, United Nations Head of the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro

Article 25.

(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.

(2) Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.

Article 27.

(1) Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.

(2) Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.

Article 28.

Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.

Article 29.

(3) These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Because some believe, including myself that the United Nations have an involvement in the Extraterrestrial secrecy.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hey post this on the alien ufo forum, maybe you are a bit confused. Any organisation can be infiltrated, it amazes me to see people saying that they are trying to creat a new world order, they same the same bull about the Freemason and ...people had had enough of this stuff, its boaring and very yesterday (old school, part of the old system) only Jesus can save you now !!! Is is such a grave concern what they are doing, do you not sleep at night, or do you just want to change the world with you....No sence

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

I think you need to get with the program my friend, the New World Order are real and current.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Yeah, Im with new the program, your with the old. The new world order is coming and the old needs to make way. Your outdated thinking is keeping the old system going, insted of a smooth transition, its your kind of thinking holding the world back and its this very thinking that will cause great problems for humanity. Keep believing what you will, its holds no truth. If anything you have been brainwashed by the dogmatic franchises and the propaganda machines.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

If you want to do this topic justice then research the Jesuits of the Vatican being behind the creation of the United Nations, created after their orchestrated WW2 objectives were met. The goals of the United Nations are those of the Jesuits... You will find lots of information about Vatican's plan for the UN on this video

The UN and the Occult Agenda

Since the creation of the United Nations in 1945, this so-called ‘peace-keeping’ body has failed miserably in keeping peace around the world. Why? Because keeping peace is not their purpose, even though they continue to claim that it is. There are presently some 83 different wars around the world. However, it has certainly been instrumental in suppressing liberty loving people. Katanga and Rhodesia are just two examples of nations crushed by U.N. forces. The United Nations has worked tirelessly to restore the temporal power of the papacy — its purpose from the beginning.
Source: The Secret Terrorists, chapter 7: WW2
I recommend reading all of the book from the start

Hector MacPherson, The Jesuits in History (Edinburgh: Macniven and Wallace, 1914): 52

...that the Jesuits were actively plotting for the extermination of Protestantism was no fiction of Oates, but a most certain and deadly fact...

If you want to learn about the real power behind the United Nations then follow the trail of the Jesuits and here are some materials for you to follow them up on.

The Enemy Unmasked
Jesuit history (quotes)
Papal Rome (quotes)
Aggressive Intension of the Papacy (quotes)

Through many years of research on this whole topic I will summarize for you what the objectives of the UN in conjunction with working with the Vatican Jesuits are:
- When Satan appears physically to the world soon with his fellow fallen angels in toe to impersonate the second coming of Jesus, we will have the Vatican help bring the world to worship this impostor. The UN will be used to not only implement the spiritual agenda of this impostor 'Christ' (Jesuit Thielhard de Chardin wrote the entire spiritual philosophy of the UN and it is this spiritual philosophy that is to be implement through the UN's education arm UNESCO) but help persecute and kill those that don't go along with it. It is like the inquisition of the Dark Ages for the protestants revisited but under a different name so that Rome can't really be blamed.

- The chief element of the spiritual agenda to be implemented will be to say that the 4th commandment has been changed to be Sunday (Sun worship, the chief counterfeit symbol Satan takes upon himself as his own, the bringer of life and light...rather than who people should really worship who is the Creator of everything, including the Sun)

- Those who don't follow the commandments of God during the time ahead when this is to transpire will be written out of the Book of Life, they will forfeit their eternal life for temporal safety, and perceived food and shelter on this Earth.

- Thus the objectives of Satan in using the UN is to receive worship for himself when he presents physically, to lead people to throwing away eternal life (his top priority), The UN is just a tool for Satan to achieve his objectives. The Vatican on the other hand use the UN as their tool to bring about this control system not only for their own gain but because they are told to by the one who gives them power on this Earth. The Vatican thinks they are setting up their kingdom on this Earth, unfortunately for them Satan has lied about the outcome to them and they don't realize or are in denial about it but they all end up being destroyed when Jesus actually returns. Jesus is just allowing this event to occur so that Satan character can be fully revealed to the world and that God's true people that will follow Him will also be reveal, to divide people into 2 groups and bring this current world to an end.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The UN is not a group. The UN is simply some buildings and some staff that is used by representatives of most of the countries on earth. Nobody ever agrees on everything and nations only support issues when it follows their nation interests. So to answer you question, each nation that makes up the UN has its own peoples interest at heart and if that happens to coincide with others the UN gives them the ability to combine their efforts.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Honestly, just read the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

How about the current draft of the upcoming global Sustainable Development Goals, which will be for all countries from 2015 - 2030? All about helping people, countries, the environment, ending poverty, reducing illness, increasing education etc etc.

This is a recent draft from literally a week ago.

I attend these meetings here in NY. The 13th and final conference to negotiate these will be this next week.

List of Proposed Sustainable Development Goals to be attained by 2030

1. End poverty everywhere

2. End hunger, improve nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture

3. Attain healthy lives for all

4. Provide quality education and life-long learning opportunities for all

5. Attain gender equality, empower women and girls everywhere

6. Ensure availability and sustainable use of water and sanitation for all

7. Ensure sustainable energy for all

8. Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all

9. Promote sustainable infrastructure and industrialization and foster innovation

10. Reduce inequality within and between countries

11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe and sustainable

12. Promote sustainable consumption and production patterns

13. Tackle climate change and its impacts

14. Conserve and promote sustainable use of oceans, seas and marine resources

15. Protect and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, halt desertification, land degradation and biodiversity loss

16. Achieve peaceful and inclusive societies, access to justice for all, and effective and capable institutions

17. Strengthen the means of implementation and the global partnership for sustainable development

originally posted by: oxjondoexo
Dear ATS members

I am looking for quotes from the United Nations which prove they do not have our interests at heart but further their own agenda for a New World Order. I have a few good quotes made by the UN members and would appreciate more if you know of any. Please refrain from making nasty comments and generally being nasty which I have experienced on ATS from members with personal missions to destroy people. Any links to information would be most appreciated.

Kind Regards

Jon Doe

top topics

<<   2 >>

join