It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEAL Team Six Helicopter Crash: Let’s Debunk a Myth….

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
There is no cover up or conspiracy to kill the SEAL TEAM members who participated in Bin Laden capture..

It was just a blunder from a combination of badluck, overconfidence, bad tactics and coincidence that converge on that day. The issue was clarified by official statement that The helicopter was hovering near 2 members of Taliban Freedom Fighters who was on watch-duty that night. They both shoot RPG at the Chinook , 1 RPG missed and the 2nd RPG Exploded INSIDE THE CHOPPER. After the explosion the chopper goes out of control and impact the ground killing everyone on board. It is likely that the RPG explosion inside the chopped already fatally wound the SEALS and the aircrews.

This is no more conspiracy than the CH53 helicopter that fell and killed 70+ soldiers/passengers in the middle east..

This is no more conspiracy than the CH53 helicopter that struck the C-130 tankers in Desert One Debacle..

This is no more conspiracy than the V-22 Osprey in Manara that killed dozens of US Marines on Board..

and this is not the first time NAVY SEALS been slaughtered when their chopper got shot down.. what about the chinook that carry Seal Team 5 that got shot down and the survivors butherec/executed by the freedom fighters of afghan ? I think it was captured on UAV footage

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
There is no cover up or conspiracy to kill the SEAL TEAM members who participated in Bin Laden capture..

It was just a blunder from a combination of badluck, overconfidence, bad tactics and coincidence that converge on that day. The issue was clarified by official statement that The helicopter was hovering near 2 members of Taliban Freedom Fighters who was on watch-duty that night. They both shoot RPG at the Chinook , 1 RPG missed and the 2nd RPG Exploded INSIDE THE CHOPPER. After the explosion the chopper goes out of control and impact the ground killing everyone on board. It is likely that the RPG explosion inside the chopped already fatally wound the SEALS and the aircrews.

This is no more conspiracy than the CH53 helicopter that fell and killed 70+ soldiers/passengers in the middle east..

This is no more conspiracy than the CH53 helicopter that struck the C-130 tankers in Desert One Debacle..

This is no more conspiracy than the V-22 Osprey in Manara that killed dozens of US Marines on Board..

and this is not the first time NAVY SEALS been slaughtered when their chopper got shot down.. what about the chinook that carry Seal Team 5 that got shot down and the survivors butherec/executed by the freedom fighters of afghan ? I think it was captured on UAV footage

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Just a quick word on the Chinook. Several on here question the reason for a CH-47 being used as opposed to a Blackhawk. The answer is simple - The Chinook has a greater lift capacity (36 troops plus kit when using external fuel bladders vs 11 in the Blackhawk), greater speed (170 knots/hr vs 159knots) and greater range (approx 740km without external tanks vs approx 600km without external tanks).

Yes it is a big target and has the image of a flying bus, but it can do things that look like they defy physisc. It is not a sexy beast, but it is a great machine.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PaddyInf
A stealth Chinook was not used in Abbottabad

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: weavty1

No, but two went in with them. They did have a pretty interesting overwatch though. NOT the RQ-170 either.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
They did, indeed...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think your thread is full of crap because you don't
know anything for sure.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I know a guy who was SF and was one of the first assets in AFG and Iraq.

A buddy of his was a passenger on one of the choppers following Extortion 17 and he said that none of the guys on that flight were part of the Bin Laden raid. Those particular dudes were mostly in the US at the time of the chopper crash.

This was told to me right after the crash before any of the conspiracy crap started flying around.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: weavty1
a reply to: PaddyInf
A stealth Chinook was not used in Abbottabad

True, in the same way that NO stealth helicopters are routinely for SF ops in Afghanistan. The Bin Laden raid was the first recorded use of stealth Blackhawks, and they were prototypes that were on the verge of being ditched as they were not regarded as cost effective considering the operational need at the time. Stealth helicopters are not needed on current Afghan ops as the enemy don't have radar.
edit on 28-7-2014 by PaddyInf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

A buddy of mine said a buddy of his said WTF?
Really?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

A buddy of mine said a buddy of his said WTF?
Really?

I'm sorry, do you immediately call into doubt everything a friend tells you?

He knew a guy that was THERE. That's a lot more convincing than the conspiratorial rantings of a bunch of people on the internet that are doing absolutely nothing but HYPOTHESIZING about who was on the flight.

Hearing from a man who had a friend in the immediate vicinity of the crash and personally knew who was on board is much more valid than believing a hair-brained theory cooked up by conspiracy nuts to solidify their misguided belief that the Osama raid was hogwash. I'm sorry that I wasn't personally there to give a first hand account so you'd trust a story about good men dying while trying to kill bad guys.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Hearing from a man who had a friend in the immediate vicinity of the crash and personally knew who was on board is much more valid than believing a hair-brained theory cooked up by conspiracy nuts to solidify their misguided belief that the Osama raid was hogwash.

Ha ha ha ! No it isn't.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Hearing from a man who had a friend in the immediate vicinity of the crash and personally knew who was on board is much more valid than believing a hair-brained theory cooked up by conspiracy nuts to solidify their misguided belief that the Osama raid was hogwash.

Ha ha ha ! No it isn't.

Now you're just being silly.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Nonsense OP.

I KNEW some of the guys on the copter, one in particular was a good friend. And at least one of them participated in the Bin Laden raid.

There's nothing to debate. But by all means, sit in Britain and speak haughtily about the trash cover stories spewed by mainstream media and the military.

Thanks for the laughs.

But THEY DID MURDER THE SEALS!

edit on 29-7-2014 by Trender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trender

But THEY DID MURDER THE SEALS!

Please elaborate on how they murdered the SEALS? The SEALS regularly participate in missions that would result in the kill/capture of the same people who shot down the helicopter.

The SEALS (and other Tier 1 teams) are the few people who actually close with and kill members of the Taliban on their own turf, often at night and with little or no warning. These jobs will usually result in enemy KIA. Do you also consider these killings to be murder?

The deaths of the servicemen is tragic, but is still a consequence of war. A number of members of my Regiment have been killed in Afghanistan by the Taliban, and we have been involved in plenty of contacts that have resulted in Taliban dead. I guarantee that there wasn't one person on that helicopter who wouldn't have happily killed 30 of the enemy should the opportunity have presented itself. I know I would. Do you consider that to be murder too?

We seem to live in a society that is no longer willing to accept that soldiers get killed in conflict, and are so risk averse that when one is killed the world is up in arms calling it murder. I don't consider the deaths on either side murder. It's war. It's what soldiers are there for. It's what we live for. Unfortunately if you pray for rain you have to deal with the mud.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I think your thread is full of crap because you don't
know anything for sure.

Wow!!

That sure is a very intelligent post.

What a way to debunk my thread, you know with all those facts you stuffed into that amazingly articulate and informative post.

There is ZERO evidence that any of the guys from DEVGRU who took part in Operation Neptune spear where on that chopper.

NONE, ZERO, NOTHING!!!!

its all very well sitting about saying "ahhh but what if...." or "isn't that a coincidence" and so on but unless you have actual proof then it means nothing.

I find it really quite bizar that some of you actually still try to argue that this helicopter crash was just a helicopter crash.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Trender

I KNEW some of the guys on the copter, one in particular was a good friend. And at least one of them participated in the Bin Laden raid.

Yeah because those guys just give out that information to their mates to then publish on the internet......

But just so you know I took part in the Bin Laden raid personally and I was not on that chopper nor where any of the other guys, not even Cairo.

I cannot prove this to you but since you cannot prove the existence of your friend either I am just going to go with it.

Seriously.....

sitting about saying "i have a friend......" proves nothing.

You might as well saying "Jesus told me....." because its just as about as credible as you saying "I had a friend...."

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Coin, I know it reads rude. But it is just a simple fact that just
because you or I or anyone else hears reads or sees something
in any media source most of all. Doesn't make it a truth! Involve
government and double your money. So you aren't debunking
anything seriously.

And why debunk a myth? What you deem to be a myth could be the
absolute truth of the events surrounding team 6. As the official
version or any other explanation that fits even halfassed may also be.
So it's nothing personal. Although, I find the whole trust your government
faithfully because they're our heros thing very fascinating.
edit on Rpm73014v192014u35 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Great OP! S&F.

You say Osama bin Laden was killed in a Spec Ops raid in May 2001. I've always read he really died of natural causes in December 2001.

www.foxnews.com...
REPORT IN DECEMBER 2001: BIN LADEN ALREADY DEAD

globalresearch.ca...
DECEMBER 2001: EGYPTIAN DEATH NOTICE FOR OSAMA BIN LADEN

The problem with hoax-raids and sloppy cover-ups, is that when things start unraveling - even more people start dying.

www.mediabistro.com...
REPORTER WHO COVERED BIN LADEN RAID, DEAD BY SUICIDE AT 43
"Di-Natale had been working as a freelancer for Fox, until the end of November, when the network says he resigned. His last story aired on November 30.

"An exact cause of death has not been released, but the Fox News report says it is being investigated as a suicide."

todaysnewsgazette.com...
REPORTER DEAD AT 43: DOMINIC DI NATALE
This details the controversial and dangerous stories he covered. Did he quit Fox to write a book?

en.wikipedia.org...
DELETED WIKIPEDIA PAGE FOR DOMINIC DI-NATALE

edit on 12-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

From past experiance, there is a lot of mixing between the teams to make a specific task force. There is no problem taking individuals from Gold, Blue, Silver and Red Suqadron, Putting these individuals into the Red Squadron and forming a task force. And after the mission is over they go back to the squadron they belong to.

I dont think the US government would assasinate individual With this type of selection status. It is not a walk in the park to become a seal team six. You are prity determined to serve Your government at this Level of selection.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join