It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFO's spotted over moon via telescope

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
That's pretty cool. At first, It looked like what could be a natural satellite or piece of junk but when it turns, twice, that kind of sealed it.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I am gonna have to go towards CGI on this one.,.
Looks like another moon vid I saw on here recently..

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
Why?

What purpose does it honestly serve for them to fly over the Moon?

I can't see the reasoning for it especially if they know we're even slightly technologically advanced?

We could clearly see it, which is why i'm calling fake.

I think you have to start suspending your Human logic a bit. It's been suggested for many decades that the Moon is inhabited. Just because we can't fathom-up a logical explanation doesn't mean something doesn't exist. We can't even really comprehend quantum mechanics (where nothing.....including us are solid objects, for example)

If you consider two scenarios then possibly your mind may open up a bit. First scenario would be; perhaps there's mining (for certain minerals) underway over there. Many remote viewers see this as happening. They've even expounded a bit and said they are Greys and Humans who are working there. So that's one. The second scenario is ----and the one I consider the most illogical logical one is: the Moon isn't organic. It's a ship of some kind.

I won't get into too many of sorted details but dismissing something just because we don't understand it is the first mistake we can possibly do as this primal race if we EVER want to advance.

Start with suspending your dogmatic, confined and limited logic.
Good luck my friend

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Please believe me when I say that I want this video to be real more than anything. In my heart of hearts I believe there is someone else out there watching us and I believe the proof is being kept from the masses for some reason. That being said, I get so tired of "absolute proof" that looks like any high school kid with a computer could have made it during study hall. I mean, at some point something totally irrefutable has to surface. I'm not saying this video is a hoax, but I don't see how it's absolute proof. Gosh, I can't wait until they land in my back yard. Then I'll know. Maybe they will take me away from all this mess.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Logic is by default a limited tool HA, but it has its uses. So what about Dandelion spores caught in a sudden breeze, there doesn't always need to be lots of them, and being diaphanous would reflect some light scatter.
CGI doesn't make much sense, you have to bust your eyeballs to see it...hence the arrow, and because its barely noticeable, and undiscernable would be CGI waste of time. I like Dandelions.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
How in the world is this video even being discussed here?!? Should this elementary, grade-school crap be regulated to other places rather than stink up this joint.

Reading through this thread, what a sad remind of how ignorant and foolish the average ATS'er can be.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Wow.. that's very interesting video.. Thanks for the link!

I just became a member to the forums because of the massive amounts of information that I like!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gameisupman

Reading through this thread, what a sad remind of how ignorant and foolish the average ATS'er can be.

There is NOTHING better than the irony when a grammatical mistake is made in the same sentence when the author is scolding ours about ignorance. Gotta love it!!!

(Pssst, it's okay. You came down from your make-believe pedestal now)
edit on 15-1-2013 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomethinWicKd
Wow.. that's very interesting video.. Thanks for the link!

I just became a member to the forums because of the massive amounts of information that I like!

Your first star belongs to me!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by gameisupman

There is NOTHING better than the irony when a grammatical mistake is made in the same sentence when the author is scolding ours about ignorance. Gotta love it!!!

(Pssst, it's okay. You came down from your make-believe pedestal now)
edit on 15-1-2013 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

I think he has been reading the 2nd amendment too much, and forgot this is a thread about UFO's, sorry about Dandelions

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Compelling arguments from both sides; Although unfortunately it would take a first hand witness testimony to validate the authenticity of this footage. Then again I can claim to be the one who shot this video.

The more we uncover in space the more we begin to see how little we know. Perhaps some do not believe because their minds cannot fathom such technology. It is beyond our understanding way more advanced than what we have here on Earth.

Human_Alien is right when he asks for you to suspend human logic for this situation and many like it. Space isn't a text book.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrome413
Please believe me when I say that I want this video to be real more than anything. In my heart of hearts I believe there is someone else out there watching us and I believe the proof is being kept from the masses for some reason. That being said, I get so tired of "absolute proof" that looks like any high school kid with a computer could have made it during study hall. I mean, at some point something totally irrefutable has to surface. I'm not saying this video is a hoax, but I don't see how it's absolute proof. Gosh, I can't wait until they land in my back yard. Then I'll know. Maybe they will take me away from all this mess.

Not sure where you got the idea that this is "absolute proof" ?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by chrome413

If it is something that is not natural to what we know, then I can see why it seems fake.
edit on 15-1-2013 by isado because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by isado

Then again I can claim to be the one who shot this video.

Are you ?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ninetysixufo

Read through the entire comments and you will see there are those who accept this as the real deal. I hope it is.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I speak and write 5 languages, how many do you? I'm not 100% in any of them, but only a fool or an idiot doesn't get the point I'm trying to make. Which one are you? The one hiding behind a simple language barrier, or the one that is ignorant enough to fall for this utter crap?

Don't answer that, just looked through your posting history.........WOW.......

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Very nice capture! S & F
Definitely not Satellites this time, the movement settles that!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Negative, that was a example of how one can claim to be whatever they desire.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
IMO this is a very clever attempt at faking a UFO sighting.

I zoomed in on the video, more importantly on the final third where I suspected the movements may have been slightly off, and they are.

UFO's appearing from the dark side - check
Clearly insane scale (these UFO's would have to be enormous) - check
Tumbling effect - check
Lightning speed - check
Typical - check check check

EDIT: I say very clever, what do I know? This could have been thrown together in 5 minutes for all I know!

edit on 15/1/13 by angryhulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Thanks for posting the vid. If the video is genuine then the dots appear to be almost organic in movement, eratic with an obvious unity between both dots. There's no way of knowing the size as they cast no shadow and without a source witness to disclose details of the lens etc. It can't be analysed any further than posters "hunches".

Unfortunately the youtube poster loses credibility with his subscriptions and other postings. This could have easily been manipulated or be CGI.
I think its a fake.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join