Multiple UFO's spotted over moon via telescope

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ninetysixufo

I don't think that they are all his videos though.

Maybe not , unless he runs the website that seems to be the source of most of his videos .
Here is the original posted Aug 22, 2012 , so not 2013 .

Information from the pro-nlo.ru site .

Two unidentified flying objects were observed above the lunar surface. Real video

In my experience in this field when someone tells you that somethings Real it normally isn't .

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail
The hair pin turns and change of direction are amazing.

You would know, sparrow.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm not good at spotting CGI but this definitely looks like CGI to me. Maybe I'm wrong, but to see something of that apparent brightness near the moon, it would have to be huge or very powerful? Especially to be picked up by what looks like a small telescope.

Professionals and amateurs are constantly monitoring the surface of the moon for bright flashes, you can even download software which will automatically scan for them. If these things really did exist, you could not keep it hidden.

NASA Lunar Impact Monitoring:
www.nasa.gov...

Mission statement: Use Earth-based observations of the dark portion of the moon to establish the rates and sizes of large meteoroids (greater than 500 grams or 1 pound in mass) striking the lunar surface.

When we observe: Observations are taken between New and 1st Quarter Moon and between Last Quarter and New Moon, when the solar illumination is between 10 and 55 percent. These conditions yield 10-12 observing nights per month.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Judging from some of his other uploads I'd say the probability that the OP video IS CGI .
Not good .

LOL. Some of those clips were laughingly bad

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
To me it looks like edited with MS Paint.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm leaning towards fake; since its all just a bit too convenient, we watch the moon all the time, i find it a little hard to believe anything would put on a show like that.

Plus they are just white dots, nothing more nothing less hardly any thing too unusual other than the movement patterns, they dont make any sense.

Dots are easy to fake, theres no real substance or sense to it.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Best evidence yet that I have seen?
Here's a little something I did a long time ago...
HotWheels and Kitty Litter

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Kind of like a lot of UFO videos like this... If "Fake" they merely serve as representations for something actually happening.

Know loads of people who have professed seeing almost identical movements in the sky.

I've seen a damn "star" move |__

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Doesn't seem real to me. Looks like manipulation.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It just looks fake. Just fake and not very good.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I hope this year is disclosure year. They're sure takin their time with this. People need to wake up soon so our space brothers and sister can finaly join us here...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
surely this is fake.
theres no way a ufo would be lit up that bright and be observetal(?) from earth?
its just too bright.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragsntatters
reply to post by gortex

That movement doesn't indicate birds plus it has to be something close to the moon due to focus settings.

Not necessarily, it depends on the depth of field.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by yampa
I'm not good at spotting CGI but this definitely looks like CGI to me. Maybe I'm wrong, but to see something of that apparent brightness near the moon, it would have to be huge or very powerful? Especially to be picked up by what looks like a small telescope.

Professionals and amateurs are constantly monitoring the surface of the moon for bright flashes, you can even download software which will automatically scan for them. If these things really did exist, you could not keep it hidden.

NASA Lunar Impact Monitoring:
www.nasa.gov...

Mission statement: Use Earth-based observations of the dark portion of the moon to establish the rates and sizes of large meteoroids (greater than 500 grams or 1 pound in mass) striking the lunar surface.

When we observe: Observations are taken between New and 1st Quarter Moon and between Last Quarter and New Moon, when the solar illumination is between 10 and 55 percent. These conditions yield 10-12 observing nights per month.

This ^^^^. At any one time there are hundreds of thousands of eyes monitoring the moon with telescopes.
edit on 14-1-2013 by ziplock9000 because: (no reason given)
edit on 14-1-2013 by ziplock9000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Why?

What purpose does it honestly serve for them to fly over the Moon?

I can't see the reasoning for it especially if they know we're even slightly technologically advanced?

We could clearly see it, which is why i'm calling fake.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Maybe it was something like this

Moon Crash

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
i persoanlly think its fake, i also get a feeling the creator of this video really tried to emphasize the "sharp turns" of the ufo, in hopes it would spark more interest.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I love how the last UFO had to a 90 degree turn just as it was about to leave the camera..how convenient.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
i,ll post the fact that how many maybe hundreds of thousand people a night look at the moon in the worlds population?maybe even more and we,ve got 1 person thats caught something?......even taking for they people in time differences its pretty hard to believe considering its only one person we know about mentioning it.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Great footage, thanks for posting!
edit on 14-1-2013 by MarkCorrigan because: bad typos XD

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join