It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFO's spotted over moon via telescope

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I just wonder if it's some orbiter or something.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Agreed. Their channel is rife with "moon videos" of UFO's.

And they all look about the same. Imagine that.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ninetysixufo

Well, you should probably realize how much, er, "crap" is up there. And realize the probability of it being a ufo is quite low.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Back in the late 80's looking through a 8" reflector telescope I swear I observed objects similar to those. They appeared to be coming off the moons surface. Hard to say what it was. The objects in that video look awfully close to what I saw. Can't rule out fakes though as computer imaging is so good these days. However, they seem to be lit up. I am speculating that the viewer is filming the moon in the night sky, then that would mean these objects are in space because the sun reflects on them. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
AWESOME VIDEO! Thanks for the upload that video was amazing.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Where was the supposed telescope? This footage would be easy to fake but who knows???

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
For me the fact that the person has a hard on for fake UFO video's and that the video in question isn't from 2013 makes me quite sure that said video is indeed a fake.

Its nice and I want it to be real but logic and facts say its very unlikely.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
You can never come to any conclusions with low-resolution video and little smudges, they could SO EASILY be CGI.

QV.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Is there anyone on ATS who is able to analyze this video?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ninetysixufo

It's a white dot on a screen. There's not exactly a great deal to analyze.

It looks like what you'd expect from your typical satellite to me.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Wow that definitely looks like a UFO I wonder if it is alien oriented. I do believe aliens exist I wish they would come public with there interferences though, too bad much of the population is too foolish to wisely handle an ET visitation and the last thing we need to do is offend extra-terrestrials.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
ufos? i see one

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Video seems to have been deleted

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

See zonetripper2065 post 4 down from the OP for the video .

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Wow this is actually quiet amazing!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Do you think the Apollo missions were used to discover life?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
is it supposed to be this video?

I've seen enough of these, it looks real to me. Couldn't see anything until I went to Youtube and saw that quick angle turns. Of course a CGI artist could of been in inspired by the leaked nasa videos that had this little shinny moving dots that did quick turns like this. But the way it was blurred and the way the moom was fuzzy, it made it look very real. I would be surprised if it wasn't real.

But looking at all TRUE artifacts, buildings, structures, anomalies on mars (and there are MANY) I am used to blurry
And that is the way nasa seems to want it. Of course this is the moon. But I have sure seen a lot of blurry moon and mars anomalies. It almost seems like blurry is a way of life amongst ufo enthusiasts.
edit on 15-1-2013 by thetiler because: added thought

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Incredible!!...some people still need a memo to aprove whats obvious!!...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

maybe this is it...there is a photo attached that shows a streak similar to the one in the video. I guess NASA intentionally crashed something into the moon? Never had heard of it but just throwing this out there.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Come on guys if any of you had a bit of knowledge of CGI you would have know this isnt CGI.
And if that was space debris then it's nice that there manouvring like something intelligent is
controlling it.These objects ( personally i would say ufo's ) have been observed for as long as
people are having good telescopes.The fact that the guy has CGI video's in his channel problaby
means that he doesnt see the difference so he just uploads all video's he can get his hands on.
OP great share really love this footage S&F
edit on 15-1-2013 by Dutcheagle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join