It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Anomaly : Alien on Mars [ 2013 ] ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The OP of the video says there is an alien creature on Mars photograph taken by NASA's Mars rover Curiosity on Sol 147 . Can you please verify whether thats an alien or not ?

Personally : Am not sure [ It can be just a piece of rock too ]

This video has to be seen in HD and full screen for real results. Please note this Nasa curiosity picture hasn't been edited in any way just zoom in and out

Original Images [From NASA]

IMAGE 1

This image was taken by Mastcam: Right (MAST_RIGHT) onboard NASA's Mars rover Curiosity on Sol 147 (2013-01-04 03:03:19 UTC)

IMAGE 2

This image was taken by Mastcam: Right (MAST_RIGHT) onboard NASA's Mars rover Curiosity on Sol 147 (2013-01-04 03:03:56 UTC)

edit on 13-1-2013 by Equiinox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
As much as I would love there to be something on Mars, these pictures just show Rocks and sand.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equiinox
The OP of the video says there is an alien creature on Mars photograph taken by NASA's Mars rover Curiosity on Sol 147 . Can you please verify whether thats an alien or not ?

That is called a rock. They are very common on Mars.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Pareidolia, or maybe Pokemon really do exist!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Mr ofuhunter is seeing Pareidolia in a rock.

Both pics and the vid show the rock from slightly different vantage points, that's all.

Rather desolate place for an alien to be hanging out waiting for the money shot.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Lol some people ay, just too much time. Rocks, rocks everywhere.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This is getting annoying and desperate. Are you serious? These are just rocks! I'm all for alien life but it's just getting silly. I think we are getting trolled with these rock/alien formations.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
what the hell is a been?

All I see here is rocks, but I hope everyone keeps searching these mars pics because I think they might find something

Im still not 100% sure that wasnt a rat in that one pic lol

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
wtf? this is getting ridiculous. i've seen images of mars on ATS that could at least shed some doubt but this is clearly a common rock we have them here in planet Earth too you know. This isn't even Pareidolia.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Exactly what I expected it to be before I even clicked on it. *yawn*

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

I hate to be the guy that says I just see a rock....but...I just see a rock. I am confident that one of these planets or moons will eventually prove to have life but at this point I dont think this is the proof we are looking for. Plus I am sure if the rover rolls up to a Dennys on Mars Nasa will scrub it from the video feed. But you never know so you have to keep looking.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunglower
This is getting annoying and desperate. Are you serious? These are just rocks! I'm all for alien life but it's just getting silly. I think we are getting trolled with these rock/alien formations.

We need a forum titled "Look At The Rocks I Found On Mars Or The Moon"

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

This came to mind...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Squirrel, Fox, Gargoyle?

Invert and it is gone.
I am a sorcerer i have magic

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

There is something very interesting in this photo. It appears to have been photo shopped.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
the spirit of Arken lives on!

ie:it's a rock

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
ooh it's my first double post, soz
edit on 14-1-2013 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Interesting, went to you tube and saw it on the full screen. Though it is nothing like some of the fantastic pics such as at skipper's site, the tubes, bio sprayer, obvious buildings, it has merit. I have to say pretty blurry On a scale of ten from the 'Greatest Anomaly Pic of Mars" I'd give a 2. But not saying it is rocks like a lot of rockers though! To me that is just stupid !

Thanks for sharing though!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I don't see an "alien" figure in the referenced images. In general I don't find any of the MastCam images from Sol 147 that striking. Sol 188, and Sol 345 however are include some very striking images.

edit on 5-8-2013 by technovative because: yt player doesn't seem to display

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join