It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Anomaly : Alien on Mars [ 2013 ] ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

I have Photos of Mars that will knock your socks off and yes there is life on Mars and Cyborgs. I do not post them on ATS. I was the first to ever show what I named Deermanoid one of the most incredible, beautiful and huge statues in our Solar System located on the Planet Mercury. Did you see that on Headline News I do not think so. ^Y^

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

How u got these? The only way you can get them is from NASA or Russia... And that is called "leak"...

Hard to believe. that you have clean evidence, because someone else would post them eventually... These things cannot be sold and hard to believe, so what the gain of telling us and not showing us?

You know which photo from ARHS (marsh in English) is the most interested and anticipated that proves me, about alien races?

this one www.to-gamato.com...

You know what that means in ancient hellenic?????? You may be surprised.... It means "I AM IMMORTAL" or " I live forever " , so how is it possible a shape in the size of it, be able to shape a combination of letters in ancient language... " ΑΕΙ ΖΩ ", this photo is taken from Viking 1 .
edit on 16-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I would like to know what the object is in this image, looks like a part of the rover but from the shadow it would appear to be on the surface.
It's about a fifth of the way along the image from the left, and just above some wires and a mass of electrical plugs. Maybe fallen off the rover? looks very corroded.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Here is a better pic highlighting the anomaly, if it is one. Sorry OP if i've hijacked your thread only I can't post yet, and I thought you would be interested in this image anyway. Thanks

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Most of those who reply say they only see rocks.

What does a Martian look like? Maybe they have adapted a camoflage stratagy which makes them look like rocks to evade a preditor.

Then again, maybe the only things to see are rocks.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hello,

I like you believe there are plenty of anomalies on mars.
I would like you to see some and you can tell me what you think.
I'm sure like everything else on Mars these are just rocks or reflections of some sort.
I've been reading and it seems they're all ALWAYS rocks.
I will have to say that the ones saying things are rocks always seem to be the same ones.
I value their expertise.

Please look at my rocks. ALL images will have direct link below the image. You can also ask me and I will send larger file...and if YOU'RE REALLY SKEPTICAL and want to rub my wrongs in my face please download the original images yourself and find them on your as my images your reference.

This is the whole - The red squares indicate where you will be able to find the items listed on under details.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Details

Is this crawling??

Trash - on mars??

Details - Cities? I used curves to drive out the hidden depth in the image - I am a professional image developer and editor.

From flat to buzzling with life - I understand many of you will easily dismiss this to the pixalation but you have to understand how images work to understand what you're seeing. (NOTE: The only two sections of the mountains that have this unique configuration of pixels once they've brought forward.

What follows is a shot of a very VERY busy morning on Mars - please note the image you see is a reference but you will need to download the main image from the link posted below the picture to view full size and if you still don't believe that all those things are there you can download original image yourself and use mine simply as a reference

files.abovetopsecret.com... - This is the link for full image - please use imaging software to keep the image integrity intact.

Next I will show you two shots...1 of the main image that gives away to the rest of the scene - I always ask myself what a great picture to take and what a great place to take it from. I believe Mars was ravaged by wars once. Now I am not entirely sure of those who currently inhabit the planet. The second of my theory as to why this shot was so important to take. It's my belief that it's a crash site.

Detail and explanation -

Please share back to me your thoughts.
I have been watching for some time now and would like now to share what i've seen and hear what you think about it.

IMAGES USED IN THIS POSTING - MERA_Bonneville_360_L256-A129R1 and 207495main_Spirit and Sol617A_P2291_1_False_L257_pos_14

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Ye I dont like the people that just shout its rocks as I would love for them to find some life but honestly I cant see enything personally I think the rock beaver was better.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

BoovDawg

Ye I dont like the people that just shout its rocks as I would love for them to find some life but honestly I cant see enything personally I think the rock beaver was better.

I shoud note am onabout original pic

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BoovDawg

Thats what I thought Dawg....Please though check the images I provided and tell me if you see anything like minded to my thoughts.
I would love to hear that they're just rocks if thats truly how you feel. Im very curious as to why we have metal "rocks" on mars..

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Amari - I would love to see those images.
Why will you not post them?
There as way I can view them please?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Justwatchingyou

IMAGES USED IN THIS POSTING - MERA_Bonneville_360_L256-A129R1 and 207495main_Spirit and Sol617A_P2291_1_False_L257_pos_14

I like the metal looking image. This is an older thread. Some of us working on Mars images are on this thread. Please come by and both have a look and ask about this and other images. www.abovetopsecret.com...

We are looking mainly at Curiosity images, but this Spirit image is one that ArMap may remember. About the original video on this thread, there are no tracks for such a primate looking creature. fools gold.

edit: I posted a link to your post above on the thread linked. Good to meet you Justwatchingyou.
edit on 12-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Aleister
We are looking mainly at Curiosity images, but this Spirit image is one that ArMap may remember.

If I'm not mistaken, that was part of the heat shield of the lander that transported the rover.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Crowley - Thank you - I will post my posting in your thread and continue there...Already reading them and love it...It will be nice to contribute more.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Justwatchingyou
reply to post by Aleister

Crowley - Thank you - I will post my posting in your thread and continue there...Already reading them and love it...It will be nice to contribute more.

Crowley is my nephew, poor lad. Just Aleister please, the name came from something too long to explain right now. And it'll be good to see what you come up with on the new photos.
edit on 12-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join