posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:44 AM
Just kidding. My teacher just kicked me off the computer. Thats it.
NOW! Onto the techniques. Compared to other areas of study, this is relatively simple and easy. Here we go:
1. First things first. You gotta get an analog clock, preferably with a pendelum. All you need is one that ticks.
2. Go somewhere where you will NOT be interupted, where it will be peaceful and quiet. This is important.
3. Alright. Now, take the clock and set it in front of you. Get comfy and close your eyes, while just listening to the ticks of the clock.
4. After some time of listening only to the clocks ticks, you will start to become really calm and quiet inside. DO NOT PANIC!!!!!!!!! This is an
important step!!! You are entering a meditative state, and for the first few times (well, first alot of times) you will probably need to be in a
meditative state to do this. DO NOT JERK YOURSELF OUT OF IT!!!!!
5. Focus on the silence between the ticks, and will it to lengthen, OR listen to the ticks and will them to slow down. DO NOT force it, for this may
force you out of the meditative state. Just simply will it to slow.
6. After many times of practice, you should start to notice some progress.
7. Keep Practicing. Eventually, you will get to the point where you will be able to control time without first using a pendulum or clock, or go into a
You can either slow your perspective down, or speed it up. If you speed it up, all others will seem to go fast, for you see time going quicker than
they do, and so they go quickly. If you will it to slow, YOU will be the one that seems to turn into Flash and be quicker than everybody else. Even
one's speech is affected!
Have fun with this, and practice practice practice!