It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies coming straight to your door!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Zombies are homeless, hungry and desperate; looks like it has already started to me

Police say thousands of people from all over the area lined up at the center. Many were homeless, single moms, or disabled. They were hoping to get help paying for their housing from the government. "There was (sic) elderly, disabled people, pregnant single women. They were here for help, to get their Section 8 vouchers.

It just shows you what a desperate need... some were here since yesterday," said Rhianna Rodriguez. 7 Action News was told there were 1,000 vouchers available and 5,000 people showed up to get one. Witnesses say the line stretched for a mile down the street. Police say, when the time came for the vouchers to be distributed, there was a mad rush for the door. Officers tried to control the crowd, but couldn't. Officers had to shut down several lanes of Eureka Road until the situation could be brought under control.

The Detroit Free Press reports that four people were arrested for disorderly conduct. The rest were sent home. "There was a lady with an oxygen tank. She was elderly. When they told everybody they had to go home and they weren't going to help, she was in tears," said Rodriguez.

sour ce

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by iforget

I have seen some published mug shots of some meth addicts and they look like the closest thing to a real zombie that I have ever seen...but still a long way from what you see in the movies. Is it possible that tptb are creating a virus that simulates zombie symptoms? It is a serious question (slow gait, external flesh eating, zoned out mental state, etc).

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

if you're asking me I'd say possible If you look at our diet/education/entertainment/lifestyle then you might think a virus is not necessary

to me it is more about mindset in the populace, to see victims as perpetrators

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

these people moseyed in and laid down on the ground.

Nerve gas. I'd dump some nerve gas on their zombie arses before i tried to engage them. That or those microwave guns, cranked to 11.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Stop-loss!

What makes you think DHS isn’t training for a real event created by our government? Seems more like reality than fiction to me....

When you take away people's rights and force them to react you can't expect them not to act out.

BTW - Zombie is code word for 'unruly Americans who you should fear.'

my thoughts exactly

not to mention those zombies were pretty weak, had they been the more modern version "running" zombies those pigs would have been bbq

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

I kinda like "orgy of zombies" as a collective noun

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join